The First and the Last, the Alpha and Omega, the Lord God Almighty Identified

Thank you for further evidence of the Plurality of Elohim/God in Genesis 1:27

So Elohim/Plural created man in His own image; in the image of Elohim/Plural He created him; male and female He created them.

Elohim is 3

Have you read Genesis chapters 12-28 ???
GINOLJC, to all
ERROR, there is no plurality in Genesis 1:27 nor 1:26. in 1:26 is in reference to come, the Ordinal Last. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." the Ordinal Last was not at Genesis 1:26.... ok.

So Elohim/Plural created man in His own image; in the image of Elohim/Plural He created him; male and female He created them.

Elohim is 3
ONLY ONE, did you not hear the Lord Jesus? Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," he here is "GOD", a single person desigination. how do 101G know this? for our brother Mark recorded the same conversation. and he wrote, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." here God is "he" in Matthews 19:4. clearly the BIBLE... not 101G, but the BIBLE states God is a "he". 101G ask you to carefully examine what the Lord Jesus is saying here. and you know the Lord Jesus do not lie. now if the Lord Jesus says God is a "he" a single person who made man male and female. 101G warn you to be careful in your response.

brother DavidTree, be careful ...... read Matthews 19:4 and Mark 10:6 again and get the TRUTH. please not Matthews 19:4 and Mark 10:6 is in direct reference as to who made man male and female.

101G.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Gen. 1:27.

God is revealed here in the plural form.

God: [Strong's #430]
Hebrew Word: אֱלֹהִים
Transliteration: ʾ elōhîm
plural of [#433] (‘elowahh); gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative.

Here (as in other places it's a noun masculine pronoun/pronominal Hebrew.)
God is revealed here in the plural form? we suggest you read Matthews 19:3 & 4 and Mark 10:6 carefully. for there was only ONE PERSON PRESENT AT Genesis 1:26 & 27 that Made man Male and Female. again, Read Matthews 19:3 & 4 and Mark 10:6 carefully. the scripture doesn't lie, and the Lord Jesus who is God said God is a "HE", a single person designation at Genesis 1:26 and 27. and the Lord Jesus do not LIE. so we suggest you go to Genesis 1:26 and really find out why he said US and OUR there..... (smile) .... :cool:

101G.

GINOLJC, to all
ERROR, there is no plurality in Genesis 1:27 nor 1:26. in 1:26 is in reference to come, the Ordinal Last. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." the Ordinal Last was not at Genesis 1:26.... ok.

ONLY ONE, did you not hear the Lord Jesus? Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," he here is "GOD", a single person desigination. how do 101G know this? for our brother Mark recorded the same conversation. and he wrote, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." here God is "he" in Matthews 19:4. clearly the BIBLE... not 101G, but the BIBLE states God is a "he". 101G ask you to carefully examine what the Lord Jesus is saying here. and you know the Lord Jesus do not lie. now if the Lord Jesus says God is a "he" a single person who made man male and female. 101G warn you to be careful in your response.

brother DavidTree, be careful ...... read Matthews 19:4 and Mark 10:6 again and get the TRUTH. please not Matthews 19:4 and Mark 10:6 is in direct reference as to who made man male and female.

101G.

Trying to understand Elohim as a single entity is like trying to fly by jumping off a cliff = nowhere to go but down.

So God told Moses to climb to the top of the mountain to meet Him there.

When we kneel before the LORD and submit to His words, we reach the TOP.
That is where the View of Scripture can be SEEN - and how Beautiful it is.

meet Him.... hello

101G.
HELLO - is anybody home?
i see the lights are on but no one is coming to the DOOR...............

John 1:18
No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

John 5:37 - And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

John 6:46 - No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

Correct, for "the beginning and the ending" is the same as Alpha and Omega, and First and Last. Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 21:6 "And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."

now all titles together, Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

same one person.
Revelation 1:8: "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

In this verse, Jesus declares Himself as the Alpha and Omega, signifying His eternal existence as the beginning and end of all things. The title "Almighty" emphasizes His divine power and sovereignty over time and creation.

Revelation 21:6: "And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."

Here, Jesus reiterates His identity as the Alpha and Omega, emphasizing that He is the ultimate fulfillment of all things. As the beginning and end, He offers eternal life freely to those who seek Him.

Revelation 22:13: "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

This verse encapsulates all titles together—Alpha and Omega, beginning and end, first and last—emphasizing Jesus' comprehensive authority over time, eternity, and all creation. It reaffirms His eternal nature as the preeminent figure in God's redemptive plan.

By combining these titles in Revelation, Jesus asserts His divine attributes as the eternal God who transcends time and space. As the Alpha and Omega, He is not bound by temporal limitations but reigns supreme over all existence. The repetition of these titles underscores Jesus' unique position as both the originator and culmination of God's redemptive work in history.

Through these scriptural references, we gain a deeper understanding of Jesus' identity as the Alpha and Omega—the beginning and end of all things—and affirm His central role in God's eternal plan for salvation.

John 1:18
No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."
i see the lights are on but no one is coming to the DOOR...............
Look out the window ........ (smile).
John 5:37 - And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
You have neither heard His voice at any time?, well that just KILLED the Voice from heaven at the Lord Jesus baptism, whom many say is the Father's Voice.
John 6:46 - No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.
that has to exclude John? John 1:6 "There was a man sent from God, whose name was John."

101G.

Revelation 1:8: "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

In this verse, Jesus declares Himself as the Alpha and Omega, signifying His eternal existence as the beginning and end of all things. The title "Almighty" emphasizes His divine power and sovereignty over time and creation.

Revelation 21:6: "And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."

Here, Jesus reiterates His identity as the Alpha and Omega, emphasizing that He is the ultimate fulfillment of all things. As the beginning and end, He offers eternal life freely to those who seek Him.
so, is not the "LORD" is the First and the Last? yes, which means God who is Father/LORD is also the Son/Lord. supportive scripture, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
I, I, I, I, ....."I" am ...... he. one person, a single person designation. it cannot get any easier than that.

101G.

so, is not the "LORD" is the First and the Last? yes, which means God who is Father/LORD is also the Son/Lord. supportive scripture, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
I, I, I, I, ....."I" am ...... he. one person, a single person designation. it cannot get any easier than that.
Incorrect-

Hebrew Meaning and Interpretation:
The Hebrew term for "First" is "רִאשׁוֹן" (ri'shon), signifying the beginning or origin.
The Hebrew term for "Last" is "אַחֲרוֹן" (a'charon), denoting the final or ultimate state.
In Isaiah 48:12, God declares Himself as both the First and the Last, emphasizing His eternal nature and sovereignty over all time.
Cross-References and Interpretation:
Revelation 1:17-18: In this passage, Jesus identifies Himself as the First and the Last, echoing the language used in
Isaiah 48:12. This connection suggests the divine nature shared by God the Father and Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 44:6: Another reference where God declares Himself as the First and the Last, emphasizing His uniqueness and eternal existence.

John 10:30: Jesus states, "I and the Father are one," highlighting the unity between God the Father and Himself as the Son.
Trinitarian Understanding:

The Trinitarian doctrine affirms that God exists as three distinct persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—yet remains one in essence.
While passages like Isaiah 48:12 emphasize God's oneness and eternal nature, other verses reveal distinctions within the Godhead while maintaining their unity.

Unity in Diversity:
The unity of God as expressed in Isaiah 48:12 does not negate the distinct roles of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit within the Trinity.

Each person of the Trinity fulfills unique functions while existing in perfect harmony and unity.
By incorporating Hebrew meanings, cross-references, and a Trinitarian perspective, you can provide a comprehensive response that addresses the unity of God as portrayed in Isaiah 48:12 while acknowledging the distinct persons within the Trinity. This approach highlights both the oneness and diversity within the Triune Godhead as revealed in Scripture.
J.

John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."

Look out the window ........ (smile).

You have neither heard His voice at any time?, well that just KILLED the Voice from heaven at the Lord Jesus baptism, whom many say is the Father's Voice.

that has to exclude John? John 1:6 "There was a man sent from God, whose name was John."

101G.
So in your view JESUS lied............smh

Once the LORD came to earth as JESUS, people were hearing the voice of God.

JESUS is referring back to BEFORE He came to earth, therefore making the claim that HE is the LORD who spoke in times past.

Incorrect-

Hebrew Meaning and Interpretation:
The Hebrew term for "First" is "רִאשׁוֹן" (ri'shon), signifying the beginning or origin.
The Hebrew term for "Last" is "אַחֲרוֹן" (a'charon), denoting the final or ultimate state.
In Isaiah 48:12, God declares Himself as both the First and the Last, emphasizing His eternal nature and sovereignty over all time.
Cross-References and Interpretation:
Revelation 1:17-18: In this passage, Jesus identifies Himself as the First and the Last, echoing the language used in
Isaiah 48:12. This connection suggests the divine nature shared by God the Father and Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 44:6: Another reference where God declares Himself as the First and the Last, emphasizing His uniqueness and eternal existence.

John 10:30: Jesus states, "I and the Father are one," highlighting the unity between God the Father and Himself as the Son.
Trinitarian Understanding:

The Trinitarian doctrine affirms that God exists as three distinct persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—yet remains one in essence.
While passages like Isaiah 48:12 emphasize God's oneness and eternal nature, other verses reveal distinctions within the Godhead while maintaining their unity.

Unity in Diversity:
The unity of God as expressed in Isaiah 48:12 does not negate the distinct roles of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit within the Trinity.

Each person of the Trinity fulfills unique functions while existing in perfect harmony and unity.
By incorporating Hebrew meanings, cross-references, and a Trinitarian perspective, you can provide a comprehensive response that addresses the unity of God as portrayed in Isaiah 48:12 while acknowledging the distinct persons within the Trinity. This approach highlights both the oneness and diversity within the Triune Godhead as revealed in Scripture.
J.
ERROR, if they are ONE then they is the same ONE person. for Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." if he, he, he, he, is also the Last then there is ONLY ONE PERSON. now the question is how is one person a they? answer, ECHAD of one's owns-self. supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
NOW THINK agent "J". if his OWN ARM brought salvation unto his own self, then his .... "OWN ARM is he himself. this is bared out in Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"

the ARM of God is the Lord Jesus the Christ here in Isaiah 53. now if the Lord Jesus the Christ is the LORD "OWN ARM", what do this tell us? answer the Lord Jesus the Christ is God, the LORD, the FATHER in Flesh. so Zechariah 12:10 clearly tells us how he brought salvation unto himself. "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me
whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." THE "ME" HERE IS THE LORD, IN FLESH. Can you follow so far.

God shared himself in Flesh, (the Diversity/Offspring), not some unity from separate person. a unity of separate person as one in a unity, is nothing but modalism in reverse.

101G suggest one study Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah chapter 53, Zechariah 12:10, and 101G will throw in one more OT scriptures that exposes the trinity, Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

101G.

So in your view JESUS lied............smh
NO, you misunderstood. listen and Learn, Hosea 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets." now, let's see it in an example, Exodus 24:9 "Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:" Exodus 24:10 "And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness." NOW, did God LIE HERE? of course not. NT, Revelation 1:10 "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,"

did John see God? yes, but how? the same way in the Spirit. here via vision.

another well known one, Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple." notice he saw the "Lord", but who did he actually see? answer, Isaiah 6:3 "And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory." WHAT? the LORD of hosts Hold it I thought verse 1 say he saw the "Lord", and Not the "LORD". what's going on here, who is this LORD of Hosts? answer, Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." my, my, my, the LORD of Host is the Lord, yes the same on Isaiah saw in Isaiah 6. BUT hold on what did the Lord Jesus say? LISTEN ..... CAREFULLY, John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, (OK, so far so good), save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father." note what he said, "save he which is of, of, of, who is he that is of notice, "GOD"... not of the FATHER.... (smile), but of God. did you get that? now the answer. the Lord Jesus. that's in Spirit, now in Flesh, John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

question time now who did Isaiah see? who did the seventy elders see? and who did John on the Isle of Patmos see? answer JESUS.... HOW in the Spirit. THE KEY WORDS, "save he which is of God"..... "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father". Hosea 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets."

this is just too easy. in the Spirit. over and over, Ezekiel 1:1 "Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God." ... oh well.

101G.

ERROR, if they are ONE then they is the same ONE person. for Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." if he, he, he, he, is also the Last then there is ONLY ONE PERSON. now the question is how is one person a they? answer, ECHAD of one's owns-self. supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
NOW THINK agent "J". if his OWN ARM brought salvation unto his own self, then his .... "OWN ARM is he himself. this is bared out in Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"

the ARM of God is the Lord Jesus the Christ here in Isaiah 53. now if the Lord Jesus the Christ is the LORD "OWN ARM", what do this tell us? answer the Lord Jesus the Christ is God, the LORD, the FATHER in Flesh. so Zechariah 12:10 clearly tells us how he brought salvation unto himself. "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me
whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." THE "ME" HERE IS THE LORD, IN FLESH. Can you follow so far.

God shared himself in Flesh, (the Diversity/Offspring), not some unity from separate person. a unity of separate person as one in a unity, is nothing but modalism in reverse.

101G suggest one study Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah chapter 53, Zechariah 12:10, and 101G will throw in one more OT scriptures that exposes the trinity, Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

101G.
YOU again!!!
Alas, the end is near!

101G.
Error-

The statement appears to address the nature of the Incarnation, emphasizing that God manifested Himself in flesh through Jesus Christ, who embodies both diversity and unity within the Godhead. It contrasts this understanding with the concept of modalism, which denies the distinctiveness of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by collapsing them into a single mode or person.

Hebrew Concepts and Word Meanings:
God (אֱלֹהִים - Elohim): The Hebrew term for God, emphasizing His power and authority as the Creator.
Flesh (בָּשָׂר - Basar): Refers to physical human existence or embodiment.
Diversity (רַב - Rav): Signifies multiplicity or variety within a unified whole.
Offspring (זֶרַע - Zera): Represents descendants or progeny, often used metaphorically in relation to spiritual lineage.
Unity (אֶחָד - Echad): Denotes oneness or unity within diversity, such as the Shema declaration of God's unity in Deuteronomy 6:4.

Modalism (מוֹדֵליזם - Modalism): A theological error that conflates the distinct persons of the Trinity into different modes or manifestations rather than maintaining their individuality.

Interpretation:
The statement underscores the profound mystery of the Incarnation, where God took on human flesh in Jesus Christ while maintaining His divine nature. It highlights the unity and diversity within the Godhead, with Father, Son, and Holy Spirit existing as distinct persons yet united in essence.

By rejecting modalism and affirming the unique identity of each person within the Trinity, the statement upholds orthodox Christian doctrine regarding the nature of God as three persons in one essence. It emphasizes that Jesus Christ is not merely a mode or appearance of God but a distinct person who fully embodies divinity and humanity.
In conclusion, this exegesis elucidates the theological depth and precision embedded in the statement regarding God's manifestation in flesh, emphasizing both unity and diversity within the Trinity while cautioning against doctrinal errors like modalism that compromise the biblical understanding of God's triune nature.
J.

The statement appears to address the nature of the Incarnation, emphasizing that God manifested Himself in flesh through Jesus Christ, who embodies both diversity and unity within the Godhead.
ERROR agent "J". God did not unify himself in the Incarnation, no he DIVERSIFIED himself supportive scripture. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
this term "OFFSPRING" eliminates any "UNITY". listen to the definition.
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

understand, what happen at the Incarnation was a "Diversified?" event, not a unity event. and this diversification of ONESELF was a event called "THE EQUAL SHARING OF ONE SELF" sharing is the opposite of a unity.

the only unity of God is after the resurrection. and this is called Amalgamation: meaning A thing that is complete in itself. An amalgamation is a combination of two or more entity into a new entity. this is the closes one gets to a unity .....

101G.

Back
Top Bottom