The First and the Last, the Alpha and Omega, the Lord God Almighty Identified

Read

It's kind of funny how the text escapes you

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him

We have Jesus Christ

and we have God

It's not advanced math but that appears to be two persons

Hello
yes, hello..... did the math escape U also? ....... (smile)....... :geek: Yikes!..... Oh my.

101G.

To all,
Let's not stay in IGNORANCE any longer. 101G in the Name of the Lord Jesus, will reveal the mystery. Jesus is the Lord God of the Holy Prophets WHO SENT HIS ANGEL to John. supportive scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

and as the ROOT of David, meaning he's before David, he's God who is the "FIRST", Spirit/Father. and as the OFFSPRING of David, he's AFTER David, meaning he's the "LAST" in Flesh/the Son. and the MYSTERY ...... he's the only God in Revelation 1:1. ...... (smile), how simple can it get.

101G.

yes, hello..... did the math escape U also? ....... (smile)....... :geek: Yikes!..... Oh my.

101G.
I do not see that you addressed this

We have Jesus Christ

and we have God

Hello

@TomL,
TomL said:

We have Jesus Christ

and we have God.

well @jeremiah1five he said the Lord Jesus sent his angel, who that was sent said, the "Lord God" of the Holy Prophets who is the God of the OT as well as the NT sent him.

well your God is eliminated, and only Jesus is the Only TRUE, and LIVING GOD. for if the Lord Jesus is the God of the OT then you have a false God in Revelation 1:1 ,,,, ......... :eek: YIKES!.

101G.
Have you mistaken him for the Holy Spirit and his postings for scripture?

We have Jesus Christ

and we have God

LOL, LOL, LOL, Jesus the Christ is ...... "GOD"..... did you not Hear the angel? Open your ears. Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

who sent his angel? "THE Lord God" of the holy prophets.... yes the God of the OT. now let the Bible answer who God is in Revelation 1:1 as to Who sent his angel. Listen this is BIBLE, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

WHO SENT HIS ANGEL? THE GOD OF THE HOLY PROPHETS, MEANING THE OLD TESTAMENT AS WELL AS THE NEW TESTAMENT. the Lord GOD..... the Lord GOD, GOD, GOD, GOD, the ONE and ONLY TRUE and LIVING GOD.

if one cannot see this TRUTH that is plain as DAY, then one is totally LOST.

101G.

Thank God.

Boy Oh Boy the IGNORANCE. Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;" Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,"

from him and not from THEM. oh my, when will they ever Learn.,

LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh My God. well you got one right it was sent by the Lord Jesus. NOW SINCE YOU HAVE ONE RIGHT, the angel that sent said, the "Lord God of the holy Prophets sent him is this still the Lord Jesu? yes or No.... before you answer, read Revelation 22:6 as to who sent the angel. so you said the Lord Jesus sent his angel, which means that the Lord Jesus is the God of the holy prophets which is the Old Testament God. thank you for proving 101G point Jesus is the God of the OT as well as the NT.

even in total IGNORANCE, God can get the IGNORANT one's to speak truth. ........ (smile), Lol, Lol, Lol, :D YIKES!

101G.
You mean like a broken clock can be correct twice a day?

Good for meeeeeeeeeeeee!

You mean like a broken clock can be correct twice a day?

Good for meeeeeeeeeeeee!
no twelve times a day, scripture, John 11:9 "Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world."

and no it's not good for you, because you still are 10 hours short, meaning it take 10hr. a day to correct you each day... lol, lol, lol,You need a new clok, throw that OLD clock out. just as Judaism running on a two hr. a day cycle. it's over with. get that two hr. and twice a day religion called Judaism out of your head and heart. it's dead and over with....... :geek:

101G.

Back
Top Bottom