Christ is declared Lord and God

Jesus did not pray with others, not even His apostles.

Jesus did not exercise faith.

Jesus did not ask anyone to pray for Him.

Jesus did not pray for miracles - He simply did them.

Jesus did not have on-the-job training for His apostles to become leaders.

Jesus, as the Lamb in Revelation 5, did not bow down and worship He who sits on the throne.

Jesus never refused worship.
Amen

Jesus, as the Lamb in Revelation 5, did not bow down and worship He who sits on the throne.
to answer all of your ERRIOUS question. it is he, Jesus the Lamb, in the ECHAD of himself, GOD, who sits on the THRONE, as well as stand before it... meaning the same one throne. now, chew on that.

101G.

Yeah, that makes sense!
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." 101G call your attention to two words in this verse. A. the term "God". and the term B. "Beginning". let have a look see.

God: it's the Hebrew term
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

note [plural of H433] ? yes plural OF, OF, OF, and not plural "FROM". so who is H433 . let's see.

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.

did you see definition #1. "ONE" with supreme strength and ability. and notice H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. is the P{LURAL of, of, of, HIM, H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m. now that put an end to anyn trinity. but let's understand this plurality "of" H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n- and to understand this plurality we need to understand this second word, "Beginning". it's the hebrew term,
H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.

[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

notice definition #1 here. the first, in place, time, order or rank. well now is this not the LORD? listen, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
so the LORD is the First in the BEGINNING, but is he NOT the "LAST" in the END? let's see. Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets," Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;" so in the Last days. God THE first has spoken to us by his, his, Son the LAST ADAM, the LAST. remember God said he was the FIRST "WIT" the Last in Isaiah 41:4 right.... right. notice he said "WITH". now the Revelation. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
BINGO. he God is the First and ALSO the Last.... THE SAME ONE PERSON. AND DID NOT JOHN 1:1 SAY THE SAME THING. LET'S see. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." say what? was "WITH" God and was GOD? what did Isaiah 41:4 say? "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." ... WITH, and Isaiah 48:12 said, "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." .... ALSO? what do ALSO mean? it means, in addition; too.... there it is. God who is FIRST/LORD/Father is "ALSO"... in addition to is the LAST/SON/Lord.

this is why 101G say go back. for the elders said, "if you want to end right .... start Right". so go back and START RIGHT.

now if you have any questions please ask.

101G.

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." 101G call your attention to two words in this verse. A. the term "God". and the term B. "Beginning". let have a look see.

God: it's the Hebrew term
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

note [plural of H433] ? yes plural OF, OF, OF, and not plural "FROM". so who is H433 . let's see.

H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m.
אֱלֹהַּ 'eloahh (el-o'-ah) [shortened (rarely)]
1. one with supreme strength and ability.
2. the Supreme Being, God the Creator, Yahweh by name.

3. a supreme entity, a god-like creature (that is, one of God's supreme creations, or one of man's inventions).
[probably prolonged (emphat.) from H410]
KJV: God, god.

did you see definition #1. "ONE" with supreme strength and ability. and notice H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. is the P{LURAL of, of, of, HIM, H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n-m. now that put an end to anyn trinity. but let's understand this plurality "of" H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah) n- and to understand this plurality we need to understand this second word, "Beginning". it's the hebrew term,
H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.

[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

notice definition #1 here. the first, in place, time, order or rank. well now is this not the LORD? listen, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
so the LORD is the First in the BEGINNING, but is he NOT the "LAST" in the END? let's see. Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets," Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;" so in the Last days. God THE first has spoken to us by his, his, Son the LAST ADAM, the LAST. remember God said he was the FIRST "WIT" the Last in Isaiah 41:4 right.... right. notice he said "WITH". now the Revelation. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
BINGO. he God is the First and ALSO the Last.... THE SAME ONE PERSON. AND DID NOT JOHN 1:1 SAY THE SAME THING. LET'S see. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." say what? was "WITH" God and was GOD? what did Isaiah 41:4 say? "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." ... WITH, and Isaiah 48:12 said, "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." .... ALSO? what do ALSO mean? it means, in addition; too.... there it is. God who is FIRST/LORD/Father is "ALSO"... in addition to is the LAST/SON/Lord.

this is why 101G say go back. for the elders said, "if you want to end right .... start Right". so go back and START RIGHT.

now if you have any questions please ask.

101G.

Acts 4:27 teaches the Father isn't the Son.

Acts 4:27 teaches the Father isn't the Son.
WRONG. just ask yourself ... is it the Father sitting on the throne? or the Son the Lord Jesus sitting on the throne in Revelation chapter 4 and 5.
your answer please. and that answer will prove your ERROR.

101G.

WRONG. just ask yourself ... is it the Father sitting on the throne? or the Son the Lord Jesus sitting on the throne in Revelation chapter 4 and 5.
your answer please. and that answer will prove your ERROR.

101G.
Both

next fallacy

@civic, or @Fred
is this not easy to answer? scripture, Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne." Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald." the scriptures states only ONE sits on the throne. so the ANSWER "both" IS IN error.

try again. who is the "ONE" person that sits on the throne in Revelation chapter 4 and 5. your answers please.

101G.

@Fred,
is the pronouns used in Revelation chapter 4 and 5 in reference to Father and Son? if so, is he ... pronoun, who sits on the throne is the Father or the Son? your answer.

101G.

it is amazing how people are easily misled. Example. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

I is a pronoun, correct. scripture, Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:" I, the Lord laid the foundations of the earth. one pronoun correct, one the Lord and the other the LORD. but is the Lord one person the same one person who is the Lord? let's see. Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."

now, based on pronouns, the Lord, who some said is a separate person from the LORD is in ERROR, because only "ONE" person laid the foundation of the earth. again, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

if the LORD one person made all things, (which include laying of the earth foundation), and the Lord Made all things, Per John 1:3, (which include laying of the earth foundation), then one has two separate Gods which is polytheist by nature, or the Lord and the LORD is the same one person.

this is bible, plain and simple. if one believes otherwise then they are in a delusion. meaning in an unsaved state. supportive scripture, 2 Thessalonians 2:9 "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders," 2 Thessalonians 2:10 "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

101G.

but who sits on the throne..... for the scriptures states only ONE sits on the throne. so, who sits on the throne ......your answer please.

101G.
nope in Rev 22 both are sitting one the One Throne.

Rev 22:1
The angel showed me a river that was crystal clear, and its waters gave life. The river came from the throne where God and the Lamb were seated.

next fallacy

Back
Top Bottom