Christ is declared Lord and God

LOL, never did, what! you cannot read? so you have not the Lord who is LORD as your Father, so that leave only the devil. ..... :unsure: ..... (n)

101G.
This is what he said and you ignored the scriptures he quoted.

"In Jude 4 the first use of "Lord" is from the Greek word despotēs.
It is used in reference to Jesus in Revelation 6:10 (cf. 3:7) and in reference to the Father in Acts 4:24.

Thus, the use of "only" encompasses both of THEM - the plural pronoun is used by Jesus in description of Himself and the Father in John 14:23. Not just once, but twice ('We' and Our') which totally demolishes your Oneness of Perversity heresy."

Never did, what?

Classic!
Talk is cheap. as it is said, "Put your money where your Mouth is". now in a LIST post whatever question you like .... ALL OF THEM and 101G will answer them in the order you list them. now put up or shut up. .... your choice. now if you want your question answered. list them in Oeder. .... :giggle:

101G.

"In Jude 4 the first use of "Lord" is from the Greek word despotēs.
ERROR. Acts 4:23 "And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said unto them." Acts 4:24 "And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:"

and did not the Lord Jesus MAKE HEAVEN and EARTH? supportive scripture, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." and who is this? Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

and the "Lord" Jesus was alone and by myself. Oh yes, the term here in Acts 4:24 is,
G1203 δεσπότης despotes (d̮es-po'-tees) n.
an absolute ruler (“despot”).
[perhaps from G1210 and posis (a husband)]
KJV: Lord, master
Root(s): G1210

101G.

Talk is cheap.

I agree.

You left out Acts 4:27 in your previous post.

Part of it reads, "Your holy servant Jesus" - not "You, holy servant Jesus"

Thus, the Father is being addressed in this prayer.

Once again, you have massive confusion with what pronouns mean.

ERROR. Acts 4:23 "And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said unto them." Acts 4:24 "And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:"

and did not the Lord Jesus MAKE HEAVEN and EARTH? supportive scripture, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." and who is this? Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

and the "Lord" Jesus was alone and by myself. Oh yes, the term here in Acts 4:24 is,
G1203 δεσπότης despotes (d̮es-po'-tees) n.
an absolute ruler (“despot”).
[perhaps from G1210 and posis (a husband)]
KJV: Lord, master
Root(s): G1210

101G.
you still did not address Jude 1:4 which is very telling. :)

I agree.

another ERROR. the Father is JESUS in Heaven without flesh, without bone, and without blood. supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while talking to Nicodemus on earth at the same time he was in Heaven as Father...... (smile). this is just too easy. only if one knows the ECHAD of God.

101G

you still did not address Jude 1:4 which is very telling. :)
did 101G NOT? let's make it PLAIN again. see above, or better yet, supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while talking to Nicodemus on earth at the same time he was in Heaven as Father...... (smile). this is just too easy. only if one knows the ECHAD of God...... 101G suggest you learn the difference between the Son of Man and the Son of God.

101G

I agree.

excuses? ........ post your question.... one by one and 101G will answer each one...... 101G will be waiting.

1091G

@civic, and @Fred
any comment on John 3:13 and your Jude 1:4 via Acts 4:24. please comment. then YOU will know who is the Father, and Who is the Son.

101G.

@civic, and @Fred.
Let's Just make it plain for you. since neither can gain the Knowledge of ONE PERSON as God, let get to the real... clear, and without a doubt who is GOD as Father and Son.

Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

only one person is in this scripture. let's prove it. one sent his angel to John correct. and the angel who was sent said who sent him. LISTEN, Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

The Lord God of the Holy Prophets? 101G say this is the Lord Jesus.... note, "Lord" Jesus, not the "LORD".

so, civic, or Fred, is this the Lord Jesus who sent his angel to John.... Remember the Lord God of the Holy Prophets. YES, or No. your answer please.

101G.

some want to KNOW is the "despot"... the Lord in Jude 11:4 well the answer is in POST #32.
101G been answering, but some cannot understand, well now one must answer. so just answer, "WHO sent his angel in Revelation 1:1?

101G say the Lord God of the Holy Prophets who is the Lord Jesus. the God of the OT as well as the NT...... :love: .... well?

101G.

some want to KNOW is the "despot"... the Lord in Jude 11:4 well the answer is in POST #32.
101G been answering, but some cannot understand, well now one must answer. so just answer, "WHO sent his angel in Revelation 1:1?

101G say the Lord God of the Holy Prophets who is the Lord Jesus. the God of the OT as well as the NT...... :love: .... well?

101G.

Acts 4:27 is still there.

Acts 4:27 is still there.
Acts 4:27 "For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,"
AND? ......... lol.

but Revelation 1:1 is still there. ..... :ROFLMAO: Oh dear.

101G.

I agree.

LOL, LOL, LOL, NOW FOLLOW, Isaiah 52:13 "Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high." Isaiah 42:1 "Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles." Isaiah 42:2 "He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street." Isaiah 42:3 "A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth." Isaiah 42:4 "He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law." this is the Lord Jesus right.

Remember you said, "Your, holy servant Jesus"

and this SERVANT JESUS is SALVATION, Correct. now the Revealing Scripture, "Your holy servant Jesus". Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

did you not hear? "MINE OWN ARM" his OWN ARM is HIM as the Last, the Ordinal LAST, as in First and Last in THE "ECHAD" of ONE PERSON. and this one same person is the ECHAD of ONE in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. now this ECHAD of the Last or God's OWN ARM is clearly found in Isaiah chapter 53. which answer your Acts 4:27, and your Jude 1:4...... (smile).

now re-read what 101G just posted. before you try to answer.

PICJAG, 101G

LOL, LOL, LOL, NOW FOLLOW, Isaiah 52:13 "Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high." Isaiah 42:1 "Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles." Isaiah 42:2 "He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street." Isaiah 42:3 "A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth." Isaiah 42:4 "He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law." this is the Lord Jesus right.

Remember you said, "Your, holy servant Jesus"

and this SERVANT JESUS is SALVATION, Correct. now the Revealing Scripture, "Your holy servant Jesus". Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

did you not hear? "MINE OWN ARM" his OWN ARM is HIM as the Last, the Ordinal LAST, as in First and Last in THE "ECHAD" of ONE PERSON. and this one same person is the ECHAD of ONE in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK. now this ECHAD of the Last or God's OWN ARM is clearly found in Isaiah chapter 53. which answer your Acts 4:27, and your Jude 1:4...... (smile).

now re-read what 101G just posted. before you try to answer.

PICJAG, 101G

Your pronoun problem in Acts 4:27 isn't going away.

Your pronoun problem in Acts 4:27 isn't going away.
LOL, excuse?... lol. Fred you need to go back to Genesis 1:1 and get it right. Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat." Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe." Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

please don't answer until you go back and get it right from the beginning.

101G.

Jesus did not pray with others, not even His apostles.

Jesus did not exercise faith.

Jesus did not ask anyone to pray for Him.

Jesus did not pray for miracles - He simply did them.

Jesus did not have on-the-job training for His apostles to become leaders.

Jesus, as the Lamb in Revelation 5, did not bow down and worship He who sits on the throne.

Jesus never refused worship.

Back
Top Bottom