The First and the Last, the Alpha and Omega, the Lord God Almighty Identified

ERROR, did you not understand the term "Beginning".... (smile) .... right there in verse 1?
Beginning: H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

now let's see it plain in the bible. this first, in place, time, order or rank. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" notice .... "ONE" LORD, who is God. now the term "ONE",
ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

BINGO, the FIRST, in TIME and PLACE, (as in Genesis to Malachi), as in the beginning, the CREATION and God interaction with man as "Spirit"/Father, his RANK, or the ORDINAL First in the OT, which is his ORDER. My God this is too easy.

understand God is the First/Father, "CREATOR" , and "MAKER" of all Things, and he was, was, was, ALONE .... and .... BYHIMSELF, supportive scripture, Isaiah 44:24.

then he came .... in flesh Later in "TIME", which in the "END", or "PLACE". in a body to REDEEM and SAVE all that he had made. his RANK here is SON, which Redeems and Saves. and since these are the LAST DAYS, his ORDER is ORDINAL "LAST". Oh this is just too easy.

so, 101G suggest you understand God ECHAD in "TIME", "PLACE", "ORDER", and "RANK"...... (Smile).
101G.
The SHEMA is a Perfect declaration of the Plurality of Elohim

@DavidTree my Brother. see we missed that word "beginning", thinking it has nothing to do with the term "GOD" there. well it set the stage to understand "God" as an ECHAD in plurality in "TIME", "PLACE", "ORDER", and "RANK".

hope that helped.

101G.
Genesis = "In the beginning ELOHIM/Plural"

Gospel = "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God = He was in the beginning with God" = Plural

Did you know that beginning with Genesis chapter 1, Elohim is declared as 3

101G know.... in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK.

101G.
Genesis = "In the beginning ELOHIM/Plural"
was he manifested in Genesis? no, it was to come. listen and Learn, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."
understand, Jesus the Christ, MADE NOTHING, but Jesus MADE ALL THINGS....... (smile), understand?

101G.

101G know.... in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, and RANK.

101G.

was he manifested in Genesis? no, it was to come. listen and Learn, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come."
understand, Jesus the Christ, MADE NOTHING, but Jesus MADE ALL THINGS....... (smile), understand?

101G.

God was maifested in the flesh = 1 Timothy 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:

God was manifested in the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles,
Believed on in the world,
Received up in glory

Why does it say: God was seen by angels???

6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel,
And his redeemer the LORD of hosts;
I am the first, and I am the last;
And beside me there is no God.
Isaiah 44:6.

12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called;
I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
Isaiah 48:12.

6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel,
And his redeemer the LORD of hosts;
I am the first, and I am the last;
And beside me there is no God.
Isaiah 44:6.

12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called;
I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
Isaiah 48:12.
Good, Good, is the First and the Last ONE PERSON, yes or no?

101G.

by George I think he has it...... (smile), but let's really see if he has it. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
is the same First and the Last here .... one person, yes or no?

101G.

plural HOW? this is the million-dollar question.

101G.

Good News = you do not need a million dollars to find the answer but you do need faith in the Word and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit just as the LORD Jesus commanded us.

Genesis - Then Elohim(plural) said: "Let Us make man in Our Image according to Our likeness." = 3

If you would, please read Genesis chapters 12-28

Good Night Brother

by George I think he has it...... (smile), but let's really see if he has it. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
is the same First and the Last here .... one person, yes or no?

101G.
YOU again!

My name is not George.
Yes.

Yes Paul declares equality of the Shema in 1 Corinthians 8:6- Co-Creators as YHWH/God. And we know Christ is called both Lord and God many times in Scripture and identified as the Only Lord, One Lord. :)

Yes Paul declares equality of the Shema in 1 Corinthians 8:6- Co-Creators as YHWH/God. And we know Christ is called both Lord and God many times in Scripture and identified as the Only Lord, One Lord. :)
BINGO = the Only Lord

"God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Good News = you do not need a million dollars to find the answer but you do need faith in the Word and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit just as the LORD Jesus commanded us.

Genesis - Then Elohim(plural) said: "Let Us make man in Our Image according to Our likeness." = 3

If you would, please read Genesis chapters 12-28

Good Night Brother
GINOLJC, to all,
Good News there is no US or OUR at Genesis 1:26, read Genesis 1:27 the very next verse. and on top of that... the Lord Jesus himself said that only one person made man male and female.... see Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
he here is only one person.

be good brother,

101G.

GINOLJC, to all,
Good News there is no US or OUR at Genesis 1:26, read Genesis 1:27 the very next verse. and on top of that... the Lord Jesus himself said that only one person made man male and female.... see Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
he here is only one person.

be good brother,

101G.

JESUS is speaking of Himself but also includes His FATHER and of course we KNOW that the Holy Spirit was there as well.
Just as HE is with the JESUS when this interaction occurred.

And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Have you read Genesis chapters 12-28 ???

JESUS is speaking of Himself but also includes His FATHER and of course we KNOW that the Holy Spirit was there as well.
Just as HE is with the JESUS when this interaction occurred.
Error he is only a single entity, for Genesis 1:27 bare this out.

101G.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Gen. 1:27.

God is revealed here in the plural form.

God: [Strong's #430]
Hebrew Word: אֱלֹהִים
Transliteration: ʾ elōhîm
plural of [#433] (‘elowahh); gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative.

Here (as in other places it's a noun masculine pronoun/pronominal Hebrew.)

Error he is only a single entity, for Genesis 1:27 bare this out.

101G.
Thank you for further evidence of the Plurality of Elohim/God in Genesis 1:27

So Elohim/Plural created man in His own image; in the image of Elohim/Plural He created him; male and female He created them.

Elohim is 3

Have you read Genesis chapters 12-28 ???

Back
Top Bottom