Christ is declared Lord and God

nope in Rev 22 both are sitting one the One Throne.

Rev 22:1
The angel showed me a river that was crystal clear, and its waters gave life. The river came from the throne where God and the Lamb were seated.

next fallacy
LOL, oh boy, the Lame is God. civic, are you really reading the bible scriptures. ..... now is the one whom you calls the Father or the Lord Jesus sits on the throne?? your answer please. just answer yes or no... ok.

101G.

The Father is God, the Son ,Jesus, aka the word is God and the Holy Spirit is God, there is no other. Three aspects of the only one true God who came in the flesh
( John 1:14-18 )

1 John 5:7
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one

I am under no obligation to answer from people who refuse to believe what plural pronouns are.
lol, pitiful, Just another excuse. did not 101G asked you to post your question, else post the # you need answering.... (smile)... now post the number, or the question...... :love:

101G.

The Father is God, the Son ,Jesus, aka the word is God and the Holy Spirit is God, there is no other. Three aspects of the only one true God who came in the flesh
( John 1:14-18 )

1 John 5:7
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one
the Father is God ....... and you use "and" in John to separate the word and the Father? well tell us who these are then, James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

101G.

to answer all of your ERRIOUS question. it is he, Jesus the Lamb, in the ECHAD of himself, GOD, who sits on the THRONE, as well as stand before it... meaning the same one throne. now, chew on that.

101G.
You claim to know the Bible, but you don't seem to know much about the English language. At least you could use the right word vs. a non-existent "ERRIOUS". Also my post was all statements. There were no questions. Apparently you're not good on grammar either.
Finally are you saying that Revelation 5 in a Hebrew translation uses the word ECHAD to describe both the Lamb and the One who sits on the throne? Those are the only things to chew on in your post. There's nothing else there.

You claim to know the Bible, but you don't seem to know much about the English language. At least you could use the right word vs. a non-existent "ERRIOUS". Also my post was all statements. There were no questions. Apparently you're not good on grammar either.
Finally are you saying that Revelation 5 in a Hebrew translation uses the word ECHAD to describe both the Lamb and the One who sits on the throne? Those are the only things to chew on in your post. There's nothing else there.
Yes the basic English meaning of words , pronouns , singular , plural , sentence structure etc… are ignored to promote an erroneous doctrine.

Back
Top Bottom