Salvation without believing PSA

Thanks.

Scripture does light my fire.

And what the atonement actually is, really does matter.

Perhaps truth is not conveyed to us through intellect—indeed I don't think it is—but it still matters.
yes it matters- Jesus dies for our sins according to the scriptures- the gospel 101. 1 Cor 15:2-8

BY THIS GOSPEL YOU ARE SAVED !- not your personal view of the atonement.

1 Corinthians 15
By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. 3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

summary :

1- this gospel is how one is saved
2- Jesus died for our sins according to the scriptures
3-He was buried
4- He was raised on the 3rd day according to the scriptures
5- He appeared to Cephas, the 12, 500 people, James, all the 12, and last appeared to Paul

conclusion/warning: don't add to the gospel you might be eternally accursed by God ( Galatians 1:6-9 ) a false gospel lights my fire just like it did with Paul !

hope this helps !!!

conclusion/warning: don't add to the gospel you might be eternally accursed by God ( Galatians 1:6-9 ) a false gospel lights my fire just like it did with Paul !

And died for sins, means sins were never punished in Jesus.

That's changing the meaning of the words.

And died for sins, means sins were never punished in Jesus.

That's changing the meaning of the words.
you just added to the gospel not me. maybe you can try quoting scripture to make your argument rather than your opinion.

so who is changing scripture and adding to it ?

so who is changing scripture and adding to it ?

Everyone interprets, words don't carry inherent meanings.

That should just be obvious and admitted by everyone by this point.

I can say "died for sins" is eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Some people on here thinks that's ok.

Everyone interprets, words don't carry inherent meanings.

That should just be obvious and admitted by everyone by this point.

I can say "died for sins" is eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Some people on here thinks that's ok.
Jesus died for the sins of the world- Gospel 101. John 3:16, 1 John 2:2. 1 Cor 15.

Back
Top Bottom