Salvation and Unitarians

No, it isn't because it's not the same.
Of course these 30 verses are not the same kind of verses than Thomas exclamation.
As you have pointed out, Thomas exclamation does not make explicit reference to "Jesus Christ" or "The Father", while the other 30 verses do.
So, the 30 verses are more relevant to the question "Who is God: The Father, Jesus, or both?"

Let me repeat the results from the examination of these verses:
  • In 100% The title "God" is given only to the Father
  • In 0% the title "God" is given to both the Father and Jesus.
  • The title, therefore, is never swapped.

Thus, you do not have a case.

Perhaps I am lazy enough and near-sighted enough as to love a God in the way the Bible presents Him in 95% of the cases. That is, as One Person.
That's my choice, and I am pretty sure that was Jesus' choice, as He referred to God as One Person in 100% of the cases.
'
If you CAN love God as an attribute, or as a Council, I will be surprised, but I will not judge you.

Last edited:
Thus, they do not apply.
On the contrary, they are more relevant for the question being debated.
More relevant because they present a head-to-head comparison... and besides, because they are THIRTY.
When some doctrine is subject of debate, it is much more difficult to dispute 30 verses than to dispute one.

Are you willing to declare publicly that you believe that those 30 verses are not applicable for the debate "Who is God: The Father, Jesus, or both?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom