Salvation and Unitarians

Yes for someone who has a demon in them or is a sorcerer. I am not either one of them and I love Jesus.

...or one who is impeding by the gospel.

And the gospel Paul preached includes the fact that Jesus is YHWH (Romans 10:13; cf. Joel 2:32).

I live by what Paul said here in Philippians. The epistle of Joy.

It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.

No. Jesus was talking about Himself. He alone is the one that loved His enemies. While we were yet enemies of God, Christ died for the ungodly.

You do not honor the rightful place of Jesus Christ. That is the Truth. If that Truth offends you then so be it.

As mankind always does, they claim to be different than the human beings before them. When we are all the same. If I had lived during the Advent of Jesus Christ, then I would have called for His death because He claimed to be God. Which is the reason the Pharisees called for His death.

Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

You would have too.

You can not RIGHTFULLY love Christ and just consider Him a simple man. You either love Him as God, of you're not loving Him enough.
I think you should read the B Attitudes which is for everyone who follows Jesus.

...or one who is impeding by the gospel.

And the gospel Paul preached includes the fact that Jesus is YHWH (Romans 10:13; cf. Joel 2:32).
I share the gospel with all my friends and family and tell them about Jesus who can save them from their sins. I love to tell people about Jesus.

Christ died for doctrinal sin as well—and many Christians should fall on their faces thanking God for that.

As long as one accepts Christ as one's atonement from God.

Yes, but I consider non-trins can be saved by Christ's blood.

Also I have somewhat non-standard views:

The bible does not say a person must believe in the trinity to be saved. There is no such requirement. It does say believe on the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, you and your household. In Acts they preached Jesus saves you. They preached Jesus died for your sins and God raised him from the dead. The gospel is simple. Believe Jesus died for my sins and that God raised him from the dead. Jesus paid a price I never could, he suffered a terrible death in my place. I owe him my life for paying for my sins. I love Jesus and no one call tell me my love for him is any different than their love for him.

I think you should read the B Attitudes which is for everyone who follows Jesus.

Like I've never read them....... I know them better than you do.

Tell me. When have you been.....

Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Is this a blessing or a curse? This is exactly what happened to Israel. They were cast out and trodden under the foot of men.

I live by what Paul said here in Philippians. The epistle of Joy.

It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.

Then Christ is your Master? Do you treat Christ as Master?

Given your own standard, how do you treat Christ as your Master and not fall into idolatry?

The bible does not say a person must believe in the trinity to be saved.

I've never read the word "Unitarian" in the Scripture. Can you point me to it? Do you know how empty such comments are when you, yourself do not live by the same standard.

You shouldn't be a Unitarian because the word "Unitarian" isn't in the Scriptures.

Like I've never read them....... I know them better than you do.

Tell me. When have you been.....

Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Is this a blessing or a curse? This is exactly what happened to Israel. They were cast out and trodden under the foot of men.
It is both and I have been persecuted by trinitarians. I am salt and you are entitled to have your opinion and disagree with me. The bible never states I must believe in a trinity to be saved. It says I must believe Jesus died for my sins and that he was raised from the dead by God the Father. I believe this and God has saved me from my sins. I do not need the approval of men that are no different than me, a sinner saved by grace.

Then Christ is your Master? Do you treat Christ as Master?

Given your own standard, how do you treat Christ as your Master and not fall into idolatry?
Jesus is my master and Lord. Is Jesus your master? Are you his slave? It will show by how you treat others especially those you consider your enemies. Are unitarians your enemies ?

Do you believe what Paul said?

" It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. "

It is both and I have been persecuted by trinitarians. I am salt and you are entitled to have your opinion and disagree with me. The bible never states I must believe in a trinity to be saved. It says I must believe Jesus died for my sins and that he was raised from the dead by God the Father. I believe this and God has saved me from my sins. I do not need the approval of men that are no different than me, a sinner saved by grace.

You are not salt. When have you been cast out and trodden under the foot of men?

I never said you were not saved. There Trinitarians that are "just going along for the ride". What they believe has ZERO meaning.

I started this thread to deal with the hindrances that exist in Unitarianism.

You are not salt. When have you been cast out and trodden under the foot of men?

I never said you were not saved. There Trinitarians that are "just going along for the ride". What they believe has ZERO meaning.

I started this thread to deal with the hindrances that exist in Unitarianism.
and you are not any saltier than I am.

Jesus is my master and Lord. Is Jesus your master? Are you his slave? It will show by how you treat others especially those you consider your enemies. Are unitarians your enemies ?

Have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth?

Do you believe what Paul said?

" It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. 16 The latter do so out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains. 18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. "

There is pleasure to be taken in the very name of Christ being declared. However, I take greater pleasure when men preach Christ properly. Paul did the same. He statements above do not preclude the reality of the latter.

Back
Top Bottom