Israel is the Elect of God

Sorry you are still trying to deny New testament scripture by an obsolete old testament which has been abolished

Still ignoring

https://berean-apologetics.community.forum/threads/israel-is-the-elect-of-god.1599/post-98967

and still a denier of God's word

Ephesians 3:1–6 (KJV 1900) — 1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: 3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
And who are these "Gentiles"? Identify them. And let's not contradict Scripture which is your regular habit.

Israel is the elect/chosen of God.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. Deut. 7:5–6.

Amen and Hallelu-JAH!

Israel is the elect/chosen of God.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. Deut. 7:5–6.

Amen and Hallelu-JAH!
You still have not offered what benefit you hope to give gentiles by this limited view of scripture you share. Even if this deceptive vision was worth listening to, it has not told you the benefit for "gentiles" for you to be sharing idea with "gentiles." The truth is that there is nothing but gentiles after the fall of the Temple.

You still have not offered what benefit you hope to give gentiles by this limited view of scripture you share. Even if this deceptive vision was worth listening to, it has not told you the benefit for "gentiles" for you to be sharing idea with "gentiles." The truth is that there is nothing but gentiles after the fall of the Temple.
The benefits for Gentiles, according to @jeremiah1five, is that we get ethnically cleansed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Isn't he just the most adorable person you have ever met? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Prison epistles:- Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon

Hello there,

Israel are associated with a covenant, Old and New, Believing Gentiles during the Acts were blessed with faithful Abraham, but by nature and in the flesh the Gentiles were strangers from the covenants of promise, and in the teaching of the Prison Epistles, given by divine revelation to Paul concerning the church which is the Body of Christ, no covenant of any description is known.

Titus 1:2 tells us that eternal life was 'promised before the world began': 2 Timothy 1:9 says that the believer was called according to the Lord's purpose and grace ' which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began' ; Ephesians 1:4 says that such were, 'chosen in Him before the foundation of the world'. Here are covenants, agreements, promises, but they were not made with or to us, they were all made in or with Christ. As far as the church which is Christ's body are concerned, there are no contractual agreements, no testaments which involve the believer, he find all in his completeness in Christ.

Praise God!

Last edited:
And who are these "Gentiles"? Identify them. And let's not contradict Scripture which is your regular habit.
Gentiles who would believe the gospel

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

who you not me contradict

'For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
And ye are complete in Him,
Which is the head of all principality and power:'

(Col 2:9-10)

I've already refuted your belief with Genesiis 17:7.

The Abraham covenant is grounded on Abraham and his seed, not Christ.

After the fact. Gentiles love using this to try to prove non0Hebrew Gentiles are in the Abraham covenant, but looking at the Abraham covenant when it was made as recorded by Moses there are NO GENTILES named, included, or mentioned in Abe's covenant.

Galatians 3:29 is the conclusion of those he mentions as being under the Law (schoolmaster) which God uses to bring His covenant people to Christ. There is no mention of Gentiles here, either.
In short, Jewish Christians were overly concerned that by belonging to Christ left their inclusion in the Abraham covenant in question, but Saul addresses that concern by telling these Jews that if they are Christ's that they still are Abraham's seed and inheritors of those promises.
National ethnic israel has lost its Covenant distinction with God, jews now are saved as part of the Gentile nations, as God is calling the gentiles some ethnic jews are being called.

Matt 21:33-43

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

National ethnic israel has lost its Covenant distinction with God, jews now are saved as part of the Gentile nations, as God is calling the gentiles some ethnic jews are being called.

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Let me guess...you think "nation" refers to Gentiles? How wrong you are.
Scripture refers to Israel as a nation. It's used generically not specifically.
"Nations" came out of Abraham. So did kings. But you seem to forget Ishmael had twelve princes and Esau had descendants that were referred to "nations" and this seed of Abraham did not mean Gentiles in Genesis 17 and it doesn't mean Gentiles in Matthew 21.

Natural Olive tree Israel was a nation among nations. Their nationhood took on another meaning when God began redeeming His people and through the Holy Spirit of Promise PROMISED TO ISRAEL - AND SCRIPTURE CANNOT BE BROKEN - The Jews became spiritual Olive tree Israel, a whole new nation came into existence through the new birth of Jews by the Holy Spirit of Promise PROMISED TO ISRAEL.

You keep trying to add Gentiles into the Hebrew covenants after the fact and ignore that to add Gentiles into the Hebrew covenants violates and breaks Scripture because when the Hebrew covenants were being made between God and the Hebrew people no Gentiles are named or mentioned when these covenants were being made.

Gentiles who would believe the gospel

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

who you not me contradict
These are not non-Hebrew Gentiles but Samaritan-type of half-Jew and half-Gentile. And being they are still Abraham's seed would be still in covenant with God because God is a Promise Keeper and what He promised first to Abraham and later with the children and House of Israel are covenants that don't include non-Hebrew Gentiles because there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants (Abrahamic, Mosaic, and New.) These are covenants between God, Abraham, and his seed and non-Hebrew Gentiles are not Abraham's seed.
Learn biology.
And learn the bible because all your Gentile-biased interpretations on the bible are simply wrong because in order to maintain your interpretation a great many Scripture needs to be broken by you and your interpretation.

The benefits for Gentiles, according to @jeremiah1five, is that we get ethnically cleansed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Isn't he just the most adorable person you have ever met? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
God promised the Land to Abraham and his seed. They can't possess it while non-Hebrew Gentiles inhabit it. It wasn't promised to Gentiles.
Besides this Zechariah prophesied God would cleanse the Holy Land of uncircumcised, unclean Gentiles that have no promises of God to speak of. God made no covenant with non-Hebrew Gentiles. None.

"Nations" came out of Abraham. So did kings. But you seem to forget Ishmael had twelve princes and Esau had descendants that were referred to "nations" and this seed of Abraham did not mean Gentiles in Genesis 17 and it doesn't mean Gentiles in Matthew 21.

Natural Olive tree Israel was a nation among nations. Their nationhood took on another meaning when God began redeeming His people and through the Holy Spirit of Promise PROMISED TO ISRAEL - AND SCRIPTURE CANNOT BE BROKEN - The Jews became spiritual Olive tree Israel, a whole new nation came into existence through the new birth of Jews by the Holy Spirit of Promise PROMISED TO ISRAEL.

You keep trying to add Gentiles into the Hebrew covenants after the fact and ignore that to add Gentiles into the Hebrew covenants violates and breaks Scripture because when the Hebrew covenants were being made between God and the Hebrew people no Gentiles are named or mentioned when these covenants were being made.
scripture cannot be broken. but the view you have is shards of scripture or shrapnel after you blow it up. So it seems it is just your copy of scripture that is left as shards -- like when Moses broke the 10 commandments when he saw his people worshiping the golden calf. Just your breaking of scripture is not for righteous indignation.

These are not non-Hebrew Gentiles but Samaritan-type of half-Jew and half-Gentile. And being they are still Abraham's seed would be still in covenant with God because God is a Promise Keeper and what He promised first to Abraham and later with the children and House of Israel are covenants that don't include non-Hebrew Gentiles because there are no non-Hebrew Gentiles in any of the three Hebrew covenants (Abrahamic, Mosaic, and New.) These are covenants between God, Abraham, and his seed and non-Hebrew Gentiles are not Abraham's seed.
Learn biology.
And learn the bible because all your Gentile-biased interpretations on the bible are simply wrong because in order to maintain your interpretation a great many Scripture needs to be broken by you and your interpretation.
And there are non Hebrew gentiles who will inherit the promises of God

you simply cannot abide God's truth

Its over for national israel, the Covenant Privileges were taken away and given to the Gentiles, but ethnic jews will still be saved as they are now part of all nations, no distinction :

That is quite a nonsenstical statement from you.
You are impervious to the influence of scripture. You have constantly rejected it.
I'm not the one claiming non-Hebrew Gentiles in the Abraham covenant, or any Hebrew covenant for that matter. You are.
While you completely acknowledge that it breaks Scripture and adds to the bible, something God says those who do it are liars.

Don't forget Samaritans.
They were offspring of Jew-Gentile unions.
And they were STILL Abraham's seed and heirs according to the Promise.

Non-Hebrew Gentiles got nothing coming to them of God. Nada.

Hosea 1:9-10
And the LORD said, “Name him Lo-ammi, because you are not My people, and I am not your God. Yet the number of the sons of Israel Will be like the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured or counted; and in the place where it is said to them, “You are not My people,” It will be said to them, “You are the sons of the living God.”

Hosea 2:16-23
"And in that day," declares the LORD, "you will call me ‘My Husband,’ and no longer will you call me ‘My Baal.’ For I will remove the names of the Baals from her mouth, and they shall be remembered by name no more. And I will make for them a covenant on that day with the beasts of the field, the birds of the heavens, and the creeping things of the ground. And I will abolish the bow, the sword, and war from the land, and I will make you lie down in safety. And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy. I will betroth you to me in faithfulness. And you shall know the LORD. “And in that day I will answer, declares the LORD, I will answer the heavens, and they shall answer the earth, and the earth shall answer the grain, the wine, and the oil, and they shall answer Jezreel, and I will sow her for myself in the land. And I will have mercy on No Mercy, and I will say to Not My People, ‘You are my people’; and he shall say, ‘You are my God.’”

Romans 9:22-26 ESV
What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory — even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? As indeed he says in Hosea, “Those who were not my people I will call ‘my people,’ and her who was not beloved I will call ‘beloved.’ And in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’”

hope this helps !!!

Israel is both Bride and Church of God:

Bride:
19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever;
Yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment,
And in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness:
And thou shalt know the LORD.
21 And it shall come to pass in that day,
I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens,
And they shall hear the earth;
22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil;
And they shall hear Jezreel.
23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth;
And I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy;
And I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people;
And they shall say, Thou art my God.
Hosea 2:19–23.

Church:
18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Ps 35:18.

13 And there assembled at Jerusalem much people to keep the feast of unleavened bread in the second month, a very great congregation. 2 Ch 30:13.

And the word "saint" is attributed to Israel, too

16 They envied Moses also in the camp,
And Aaron the saint of the LORD.
Ps 106:16.

9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints:
For there is no want to them that fear him.
Ps 34:9.

And notice Israel is called of God a holy nation, which means "saints."

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
Deut 7:5–6.

God doesn't say any of these things to Gentiles.

But here is his attitude against Gentiles:

17 All nations before him are as nothing;
And they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
Isaiah 40:17.

The Word of God.
i C u like IG-nor-unce

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away THEIR sins. Rom. 11:25–27.

ALL ISRAEL = Galatians 3:1-9

O foolish (@jeremiah) Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified? 2This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh? 4Have you suffered so [c]many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain?

5Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?— 6just as Abraham “believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”
7Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham.
8And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.”
9So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.

Back
Top Bottom