Is Jesus the Christ a human Person?

The Bible is my authority and there is no anathema in scripture whether or not one believes He is a human person or not.

Like I said I’m a biblical trinitarian first and foremost and the Bible is my authority not any church council.

Next……..

hope this helps !!!

As hard as you may try you will never wins this argument with me. No unitarian or trinitarian has ever done it before. I wish you the best of luck but it’s a lost cause. :)

Since my authority is scripture I cannot lose. I’m a biblical trinitarian :)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch …

Historical orthodox trinitarianism teaches us that “Jesus is not a human person”.

The concession has been made by @civic that the Bible does not teach us that “Jesus is not a human person”.

more
Meanwhile, back at the ranch …

Historical orthodox trinitarianism teaches us that “Jesus is not a human person”.

The concession has been made by @civic that the Bible does not teach us that “Jesus is not a human person”.
Where is it in the bible ?

oh thats right the bible is not your authority only secondary sources.

Where does the teaching that “Jesus is not a human person“ come from?

It doesn’t come from the Bible. It comes from the Church.

your non biblical arguments are becoming old hat- let me know when you want to use the Bible sometime for anything at anytime.

I'm not the one hung up on human person you are. oh the irony.

Its not a salvific issue

next..............................

you non biblical arguments are becoming old hat- let me know when you want to use the Bible sometime for anything at anytime.

This topic of this thread is the teaching of historical orthodox trinitarianism concerning the person of Jesus the Christ. The teaching does not come from the Bible. It comes from the Church.

I'm not the one hung up on human person you are. oh the irony.

Its not a salvific issue

next..............................

Historical orthodox trinitarianism is hung up on human person.

Historical orthodox trinitarianism teaches that it is a salvation issue,

Historical orthodox trinitarianism doesn’t come from the Bible. It comes from the Church.

Historical orthodox trinitarianism is hung up on human person.

Historical orthodox trinitarianism teaches that it is a salvation issue,

Historical orthodox trinitarianism doesn’t come from the Bible. It comes from the Church.
I'm a biblical Trinitarian which takes precedence over the creeds. Primary vs secondary. I'm a primary kind of guy. :)

I've heard every objection, argument and question under the sun from unitarians over the years 100's of times over. Nothing new here. :)

I've heard every objection, argument and question under the sun from unitarians over the years 100's of times over. Nothing new here. :)

It’s the argument of historical orthodox trinitarianism that “Jesus is not a human person” which is the topic of this thread.

I'm a biblical Trinitarian which takes precedence over the creeds. Primary vs secondary. I'm a primary kind of guy. :)

It’s the secondary source where you‘re getting your “Jesus is not a human person” belief from. You’ve conceded that the primary source doesn’t teach it.

It’s the secondary source where you‘re getting your “Jesus is not a human person” belief from. You’ve conceded that the primary source doesn’t teach it.
I haven't conceded anything you are imagining it. I asked you where it is in the bible. I know what the bible teaches on the topic. :)

I hold to Jesus is a man, fully man, a human. But not a human person.
The implication is that you hold that a man is not a person and that there is something that exists that is human but not a person. Spelling out your illogic.

P1. Jesus is a man.
P2. Jesus is human.
P3. Jesus is not a (human) person.
C. A man is not a person.

Back
Top Bottom