Is Jesus the Christ a human Person?

I was raised in historical orthodox trinitarianism. I was educated in historical orthodox trinitarianism. I believed historical orthodox trinitarianism. I taught historical orthodox trinitarianism.

You don’t actually know Jewish monotheism. I do.

Now why don’t you address your comment to the trinitarians who have said in this thread that they believe that Jesus is a human person? If it’s the winner that you think it is, then you might be able to persuade them to change their minds.
You never said if you were born again and when and how it happened. Why is that ?

I was raised in historical orthodox trinitarianism. I was educated in historical orthodox trinitarianism. I believed historical orthodox trinitarianism. I taught historical orthodox trinitarianism.

You said elsewhere you were taught Modalism.

That is NOT "Historical Orthodox Trinitarianism" by any means.

One or the other of your statements is false.

You said elsewhere you were taught Modalism.

I don’t remember saying that but I was taught about Modalism in my formal education. I was taught about a wide variety of theologies and religions. I was never a believer in Modalism.

That is NOT "Historical Orthodox Trinitarianism" by any means.

The article linked in the OP is about the teaching of historical orthodox trinitarianism concerning Jesus.

One or the other of your statements is false.

Neither of my statements is false.

Yes that reeks oneness, modalism just like here :)

After all of the conversations that you’ve had with trinitarians, you aren’t aware that some trinitarians believe that the Triune God is one self and other trinitarians believe that the Triune God is three selves?

You’ve never come across this in the writings of any trinitarian theologians?

After all of the conversations that you’ve had with trinitarians, you aren’t aware that some trinitarians believe that the Triune God is one self and other trinitarians believe that the Triune God is three selves?

You’ve never come across this in the writings of any trinitarian theologians?
one self equals sabellianism.

one self equals sabellianism.

You show no awareness of the inter-trinitarian battle over social trinitarianism.

Maybe you should look into it and start a thread about it?

This thread is about the teaching of historical orthodox trinitarianism concerning Jesus -

“Jesus is not a human person.”

I'm first and foremost a biblical trinitarian everything else takes a back seat. I do not need and creeds to define and support the Plural God from Genesis 1- Revelation 22. The Bible is filled with the Plural God.

I have posted several of them in this thread already. Who need secondary sources when the primary source- Scripture is the final authority on all things concerning God.

hope this helps !!!

I'm first and foremost a biblical trinitarian everything else takes a back seat. I do not need and creeds to define and support the Plural God from Genesis 1- Revelation 22. The Bible is filled with the Plural God.

This thread is about the teaching of historical orthodox trinitarianism.

No this thread is about the 2 natures in Christ not the Trinity.

I’m the author of the OP. I know what the thread is about.

“Jesus is not a human person” - like it or not, that is the teaching of historical orthodox trinitarianism about the person of Jesus.

I’m the author of the OP. I know what the thread is about.

“Jesus is not a human person” - like it or not, that is the teaching of historical orthodox trinitarianism about the person of Jesus.
John 1:1. John 1:14- God became man. This precedes your sources and the bible is my authority. :)

John 1:1. John 1:14- God became man. This precedes your sources and the bible is my authority. :)

“Jesus is not a human person.”

Now you can tell all of your friends who say and believe “Jesus is a human person” that you do not believe they are aligned with Bible authority.

believe whatever you want that is up to you.

there is no skin off my back if you think He is a Person or He is not a Person.

I believe Jesus is a human person. Historical orthodox trinitarianism anathematizes all who hold that belief.

This thread is about what HOT teaches concerning the person of Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom