Is Jesus the Christ a human Person?

You aren’t acting like it in this thread.

I know as well, and possibly better, than you what constitutes trinitarianism and what doesn’t.

I stood up for it in this thread. You haven’t. You compromised.
projecting again I'm not the unitarian who claims one can believe in 2 gods and be saved- that both Jesus and the Father are both God. Thats your false claim since uniratianism denies the deity of Christ. talk about an oxymoron.

At- least I'm consistent with my beliefs and the bible.

projecting again I'm not the unitarian who claims one can believe in 2 gods and be saved- that both Jesus and the Father are both God. Thats your false claim since uniratianism denies the deity of Christ. talk about an oxymoron.

What?

My claim is that there is only one God, the Father alone. Everything else is idols.

There are unitarians who believe in the deity of Christ. You’ve written about them!

At- least I'm consistent with my beliefs and the bible.

Your Unitarian Jesus has nothing to do with the OT Theophanies nor the Bible, especially John Chapter 1. As such I do not recognize your Unitarian Jesus.

It’s as plain as the nose on your face that you don’t recognize the Jesus who is a human person.

You are a trinitarian.

Who exactly does the saving in your version of unitarianism?

We’ve already discussed that. This thread is about the historical orthodox teaching about the person of Jesus the Christ.

This is a good point, and it is telling that he just played the ignore card to it.

Perhaps he thinks crass unrepentant idolatry is just "no big deal" to God.
the thing he doesn't know is I've dealt with some really excellent unitarian apologists on the old language forum on carm back when it was really good. do you remember forever4truth, robr , akriboo and elpis ?

Rob Bowman and Ray Goldsmith use to have some great discussions with both robr and elpis back then.

It’s as plain as the nose on your face that you don’t recognize the Jesus who is a human person.
It's as plain as the nose on your face that you don't recognize the Personhood of the Word of God. l, on the other hand, both recognize the Word of God Personhood plus the fact that the Biblical Jesus has a human soul and a human nature.
You are a trinitarian.
No kidding.
We’ve already discussed that. This thread is about the historical orthodox teaching about the person of Jesus the Christ.
You refuse to reveal the answer. That speaks volumes.

It's as plain as the nose on your face that you don't recognize the Personhood of the Word of God.

The word of God became flesh.

This thread is about the trinitarian teaching that Jesus is not a human person.

l, on the other hand, both recognize the Word of God Personhood plus the fact that the Biblical Jesus has a human soul and a human nature.

No kidding.

You refuse to reveal the answer. That speaks volumes.

No they were all Trinitarians who confessed Christ as their God.

It won’t do any good for me to quote the reams of trinitarian sources that agree with me and disagree with you.

No trinitarian source should agree with me if I’m wrong.

Back
Top Bottom