Here's a puzzler

To Calvinists it's just a certain type of knowledge where God goes back and tells them what has already happened to them. They leave the impression although they won't say the actual words but they'd like people to accept that there was no real need for the gospel to be preached. All the power work and LIFE imparting work had gone on before. Of course this doesn't line up with all the requirements to believe unto salvation which God has stated.
No it does not

The gospel is hidden to them that are lost. Who is hiding it?
The god of this world

2 Corinthians 4:1–4 (KJV 1900) — 1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The god of this world

2 Corinthians 4:1–4 (KJV 1900) — 1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them..
So it would be a hidden thing of God unless God decides to reveal it.

So it would be a hidden thing of God unless God decides to reveal it.
And you're doing RIGHT NOW what they did in Rom 1 the ungodly suppressed the truth. God revealed things to them it even says he did

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
Rom 1:18

So they suppressed it and stayed in denial. So the devil comes along and spikes this for more reasons why they should do this so it rightly can be said Satan blinded them. It did NOT MEAN they didn't have a capacity to walk in the truth and if you resist that fact you're suppressing the truth as well. You are. Not the devil. Not God. You are.

SBC ousted Saddleback and Elevation left.

Good.

As "women pastor's" only work in a politically corrected version of the NT.

How do you know?

Because its PAUL who gives us "church Doctrine" and he was very specific about qualifications for a Pastor.

Paul said... .if you are to be put into the Position, you have to be the "HUSBAND of one WIFE"..

And ladies and gentleman, a woman, cannot be a HUSBAND, as that is a MALE.

Now, in 2024, when Gays can Adopt and Hamas is celebrated in the USA.. and "shrinks" are trying to prove that 8 yr old children need to be "transgendered"....

So, in this type of "crazy" world, that is banana's gone bonkers, where the inmates are managing the asylum... when Biden decided on 5-5-2024, to "not give the War Package To Israel, for now" that Israel needs for their Iron Dome, as well as to bullets in their Rifles..

Se, in this kind of world chaos.............of course you are going to have Mega-Churches with women pastors.

And "Elevation" left.....i would say, because His SENIOR Pastor Wife told Him to do it.

"Happy wife = happy life". .. is that the answer?

Well, not according to Paul and the NT.

And you're doing RIGHT NOW what they did in Rom 1 the ungodly suppressed the truth. God revealed things to them it even says he did

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
Rom 1:18

So they suppressed it and stayed in denial. So the devil comes along and spikes this for more reasons why they should do this so it rightly can be said Satan blinded them. It did NOT MEAN they didn't have a capacity to walk in the truth and if you resist that fact you're suppressing the truth as well. You are. Not the devil. Not God. You are.
He didn't reveal to them gospel in Romans 1. He revealed to them His existence. Context is a wonderful thing

Good.

As "women pastor's" only work in a politically corrected version of the NT.

How do you know?

Because its PAUL who gives us "church Doctrine" and he was very specific about qualifications for a Pastor.

Paul said... .if you are to be put into the Position, you have to be the "HUSBAND of one WIFE"..

And ladies and gentleman, a woman, cannot be a HUSBAND, as that is a MALE.

Now, in 2024, when Gays can Adopt and Hamas is celebrated in the USA.. and "shrinks" are trying to prove that 8 yr old children need to be "transgendered"....

So, in this type of "crazy" world, that is banana's gone bonkers, where the inmates are managing the asylum... when Biden decided on 5-5-2024, to "not give the War Package To Israel, for now" that Israel needs for their Iron Dome, as well as to bullets in their Rifles..

Se, in this kind of world chaos.............of course you are going to have Mega-Churches with women pastors.

And "Elevation" left.....i would say, because His SENIOR Pastor Wife told Him to do it.

"Happy wife = happy life". .. is that the answer?

Well, not according to Paul and the NT.

I've never advocated for a female pastor but I know a few women that would be much better at it then the men doing it now. Priscilla was a excellent example. She assisted her husband in correcting Apollos.

This doesn't create a scenario where Priscilla should have been a pastor but women certainly should have a voice among us. Especially when they are right.

I have many issues with Elevation. They preach a social gospel like many today. Same with Saddleback.

Nope. Good try though. Do believers suppress the truth, verse 18?
Romans 1:1 N-ANS
GRK: ἀφωρισμένος εἰς εὐαγγέλιον θεοῦ
NAS: set apart for the gospel of God,
KJV: separated unto the gospel of God,
INT: set apart for [the] gospel of God

Romans 1:9 N-DNS
GRK: ἐν τῷ εὐαγγελίῳ τοῦ υἱοῦ
NAS: in my spirit in the [preaching of the] gospel of His Son,
KJV: spirit in the gospel of his Son,
INT: in the gospel of the Son

Romans 1:16 N-ANS
GRK: ἐπαισχύνομαι τὸ εὐαγγέλιονδύναμις γὰρ
NAS: For I am not ashamed of the gospel,for it is the power
KJV: ashamed of the gospel of Christ:
INT: I am ashamed of the gospel [the] power indeed

Romans 2:16 N-ANS
GRK: κατὰ τὸ εὐαγγέλιόν μου διὰ
NAS: according to my gospel, God
KJV: according to my gospel.
INT: according to the gospel of me by

Romans 10:16 N-DNS
GRK: ὑπήκουσαν τῷ εὐαγγελίῳ Ἠσαίας γὰρ
NAS: heed the good news; for Isaiah
KJV: all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias
INT: obeyed the gospel Isaiah indeed

Romans 11:28 N-ANS
GRK: μὲν τὸ εὐαγγέλιον ἐχθροὶ δι'
NAS: From the standpoint of the gospelthey are enemies
KJV: As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies
INT: indeed the gospel [they are] enemies for sake of

Romans 15:16 N-ANS
GRK: ἱερουργοῦντα τὸ εὐαγγέλιον τοῦ θεοῦ
NAS: ministering as a priest the gospel of God,
KJV: ministering the gospel of God,
INT: administering in sacred service the gospel of God

Romans 15:19 N-ANS
GRK: πεπληρωκέναι τὸ εὐαγγέλιον τοῦ χριστοῦ
NAS: I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
KJV: have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
INT: to have fully preached the gospel of Christ

Romans 16:25 N-ANS
GRK: κατὰ τὸ εὐαγγέλιόν μου καὶ
NAS: you according to my gospel and the preaching
KJV: to my gospel, and
INT: according to gospel my and

Back
Top Bottom