He that believes and is not water baptised is saved

I know exactly what I am looking at...

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

In highlighted is what they shall do.

What shall you do?

The same or something different?
Not only were their hearts pricked, they had Spiritual hearing "Acts 2

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Its being born of God to hear the words of God Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

They were lambs of Christ who Peter was to feed as new born babes Jn 21:15-17

So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Also these people were Gods elect

Thank you!

Now, everyone look at Civic's post.

Now read Matt 16.

Well, at Pentecost, Jerusalem was a church being added to. Jesus was with the disciples, so the Holy Spirit did not need to be there. They were the first NT local church. They did all the work of a local church.

Although putting 'local' in front of church is a bit strange, since locality is inherent in its meaning.

The Holy Spirit coming down in Acts 2, is empowering this already established church of JC and His disciples.

Jesus..now though Had ascended and sent the Comforter. The Holy Spirit begins the work in the NT church.

Not as if salvation hasn't happened before Pentecost, but the work of the presence of Jesus through the Comforter.

Not only were their hearts pricked, they had Spiritual hearing "Acts 2

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Its being born of God to hear the words of God Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

They were lambs of Christ who Peter was to feed as new born babes Jn 21:15-17

So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Also these people were Gods elect
Whoah

Well, at Pentecost, Jerusalem was a church being added to. Jesus was with the disciples, so the Holy Spirit did not need to be there. They were the first NT local church. They did all the work of a local church.

Although putting 'local' in front of church is a bit strange, since locality is inherent in its meaning.

The Holy Spirit coming down in Acts 2, is empowering this already established church of JC and His disciples.

Jesus..now though Had ascended and sent the Comforter. The Holy Spirit begins the work in the NT church.

Not as if salvation hasn't happened before Pentecost, but the work of the presence of Jesus through the Comforter.
The church started in Acts 2….where the power first fell on the disciples.

Yes it is
Man’s election to salvation is conditional based on the condition that he accept the free gift from God by using his free will to believe. Accepting a gift is not a work.

Here's a good description of Calvinism.

Matthew 24:4-5
4 And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid!

Man’s election to salvation is conditional based on the condition that he accept the free gift from God by using his free will to believe. Accepting a gift is not a work.

Here's a good description of Calvinism.

Matthew 24:4-5
4 And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid!
Thats a false gospel you talking about

Tulip Truths are the Gospel of Gods Grace, you call them false, isnt good friend
There are no tulip truths, only deception. The truth is.... the Lies of Calvinism are meant to deceive people into believing that God is heartless. We're talking doctrine of demons here. And it is good to expose the lies of the enemy.

Is there a difference between Calvinism and Satanism. Not much.

In Calvinism God wants only a certain number damned to hell. But in Satanism, Satan wants all people damned to hell.

Back
Top Bottom