He that believes and is not water baptised is saved

Faith without works is dead being alone.
We are able to do good works because we are saved not to get saved. There is no work in having faith in Jesus for your salvation. The reason being is because before we accept him our good works are like filthy rags.

Acts 1:8…..But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

The power was future tense, and at Acts chapter 2. Beginning at Jerusalem.
[/QUOTE
As I said, they already had power, but they received more power on the Day of Pentecost. Also they already had the indwelling Holy Spirit before Pentecost John 20:22, but additional power was given them on that day, when they were baptized in the Holy Spirit. Here we see that a person can be saved, having the indwelling Holy Spirit, but still not have the baptism of the Holy Spirit, which God wants all to have.

We are able to do good works because we are saved not to get saved. There is no work in having faith in Jesus for your salvation. The reason being is because before we accept him our good works are like filthy rags.
Jesus said he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved. That is faith and works combined to save someone.

Do you guys realize that thinking and speaking is works?(believe/confession)
Do you think that when Donald Trump thinks and speaks at a rally that is not a work?

Faith without works is dead being alone.

Jesus even said that… He said “he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved”. That is faith and works combined to save someone.

In order to be saved, faith without works is an absolute necessity. After salvation, works are commanded. Romans 4:5

When your brain shows activity and functions into a thought and your mouth speaks, that thought that is work in progress. How could you guys not realize that?

Do you guys realize that thinking and speaking is works?(believe/confession)
Do you think that when Donald Trump thinks and speaks at a rally that is not a work?
Probably breathing in and out is works also. But your statement proves absolutely nothing as far as salvation goes.

In order to be saved, faith without works is an absolute necessity. After salvation, works are commanded. Romans 4:5
I think where you guys are completely mixed up is where you see the word “works“ written in the epistles it is talking about the works of the old Testament law. Not works that are spirit led.
Everybody is so confused and. it’s pathetic. Now, do you understand what I’m trying to tell you?

When your brain shows activity and functions into a thought and your mouth speaks, that thought that is work in progress. How could you guys not realize that?
Because we're more intelligent than that. That is very shallow thinking. Electrons firing inside your brain cannot prove water baptism can save you. But nice try.:ROFLMAO:

Probably breathing in and out is works also. But your statement proves absolutely nothing as far as salvation goes.
If you think or believe it’s a work. If you confess Jesus, it’s a work. You have saved yourself by your work by your own standard.

I think where you guys are completely mixed up is where you see the word “works“ written in the epistles it is talking about the works of the old Testament law. Not works that are spirit led.
Everybody is so confused and. it’s pathetic. Now, do you understand what I’m trying to tell you?
Yes we understand what you're trying to tell us. You are trying to tell us your false conviction that water baptism can save us when in fact we know that it cannot.

Because we're more intelligent than that. That is very shallow thinking. Electrons firing inside your brain cannot prove water baptism can save you. But nice try.:ROFLMAO:
We’re on another subject. You’re trying to say you cannot be saved by works yet. You’re very salvation was built on your works, not God‘s work, but your work. You are the one who made the decision for Jesus and spoke his name and asked him to be your savior, which is a work plain and simple.

If you think or believe it’s a work. If you confess Jesus, it’s a work. You have saved yourself by your work by your own standard.
You can spell off that nonsense here all day long but it's not going to make it true. Anyone with common sense knows that's a ridiculous argument you trying to pass off.

Yes we understand what you're trying to tell us. You are trying to tell us your false conviction that water baptism can save us when in fact we know that it cannot.
Let’s set baptism aside for a second. When you thought about giving your life to Jesus, and you confess Jesus with your mouth, you saved yourself by your works. Those are physical works that you committed.

We’re on another subject. You’re trying to say you cannot be saved by works yet. You’re very salvation was built on your works, not God‘s work, but your work. You are the one who made the decision for Jesus and spoke his name and asked him to be your savior, which is a work plain and simple.
My salvation is built on what Jesus did on the cross god's plan of salvation. You are the one that's in the works with your brain function and your tongue flapping.

Now, to summarize what we’re talking about. Let’s say it again. When Paul said we are not saved by works, he was talking about the old Testament. He was not talking about spirit led works. Every thing you’ve ever learned just went out the door.

Back
Top Bottom