God requires man to HUMBLE THEMSELVES

Whoppee... your view is Open Theism
You failed to address the scriptures

Ex. 16:4; "And you shall remember that the Lord your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not" Deut. 8:2; "the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart" Deut. 13:3; "For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth" with the "eyes" figure of speech referring to the reality that God looks and sees so that He can "show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him" 2 Chr. 16:9; "The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God" Ps. 14:2; "I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings" Jer. 17:10; "I also will no longer drive out before [Israel] any of the nations which Joshua left when he died, so that through them I may test Israel, whether they will keep the ways of the Lord, to walk in them as their fathers kept them, or not" Jud. 2:21-22

You failed to address the scriptures

Ex. 16:4; "And you shall remember that the Lord your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not" Deut. 8:2; "the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart" Deut. 13:3; "For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth" with the "eyes" figure of speech referring to the reality that God looks and sees so that He can "show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him" 2 Chr. 16:9; "The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God" Ps. 14:2; "I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings" Jer. 17:10; "I also will no longer drive out before [Israel] any of the nations which Joshua left when he died, so that through them I may test Israel, whether they will keep the ways of the Lord, to walk in them as their fathers kept them, or not" Jud. 2:21-22
You failed to address your Open Theism.

Open future = Open Theism

You failed to address your Open Theism.

Open future = Open Theism
You ran from scripture again

closed future = fatalism

closed future = fatalism
yes fled the scene of the crime lol.

closed future = fatalism
Irrelevant
Wuestion begging your understanding

Open future = Open Theism and denies Gods omniscience

Irrelevant
Wuestion begging your understanding

Open future = Open Theism and denies Gods omniscience
Still failing to address scripture

Closed future = fatalism = God not free

Still failing to address scripture

Closed future = fatalism = God not free
an inescapble trapping of the mind that is bound without thinking. can you imagine such a thing as God incapable of planning, reasoning, processing, loving, thinking etc..... truly falalistic in the worst of ways imaginable.

an inescapble trapping of the mind that is bound without thinking. can you imagine such a thing as God incapable of planning, reasoning, processing, loving, thinking etc..... truly falalistic in the worst of ways imaginable.
And incapable of doing anything different

Back
Top Bottom