Fundamentals of the Christian faith

Yeah, bereshith has nothing to with echad.
101G disagree. the Beginning set the stage of the Ordinal designation of First. remember Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" notice ONE ..... LORD. and this ONE LORD is the First, just as "beginning" states. let's see it in scripture. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

now this, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
the term "also" let us know that the FIRST and the Last is the SAME ONE PERSON. this is bible.

so if you don't believe God word. no need to reply.

101G.

101G disagree. the Beginning set the stage of the Ordinal designation of First. remember Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" notice ONE ..... LORD. and this ONE LORD is the First, just as "beginning" states. let's see it in scripture. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

now this, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."
the term "also" let us know that the FIRST and the Last is the SAME ONE PERSON. this is bible.

so if you don't believe God word. no need to reply.

101G.
You're entitled to your disagreement all you want.
You've been all over the place, your responses and comments are completely disconnected from my questions.

There's no coherence to your ideas.

let the Holy Spirit led us. the definition 101G gave before corresponding to Genesis 1:1 listen and Learn. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
the LORD is ONE, WHERE, WHEN, WHAT, WHO, and WHY. lets see it from Genesis 1:1.

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." this term "beginning" identify God as the "ONE", or ECHAD, Where, When, What, and WHO.

beginning: H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.

1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.

2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

note: definition #1. the Echad of God is in Ordinal designations of First, and Last.

this is why the Lord Jesus said God ... "HE" the LORD, ONE PERSON, in the beginning, made man male and Female, see Matthews 19:4, and Mark 10:6.

101G.
JESUS is the LORD of OT and the LORD of NT

FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT are the ELOHIM of OT and NT

HOLY SPIRIT is OT and NT

"Let Us make man in Our Image according to Our likeness" = FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT = 3 are Echad

JESUS is the LORD of OT and the LORD of NT

FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT are the ELOHIM of OT and NT

HOLY SPIRIT is OT and NT

"Let Us make man in Our Image according to Our likeness" = FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT = 3 are Echad
correct, the titles Father and Son is the ONE person the Holy Spirit....."JESUS" ... who is Father and is Son in the ECHAD, of EQUAL SHARE of Just "ONE" person.

101G.

correct, the titles Father and Son is the ONE person the Holy Spirit....."JESUS" ... who is Father and is Son in the ECHAD, of EQUAL SHARE of Just "ONE" person.

101G.
"Let Us(Plural) make man in Our(Plural) image according to Our(Plural) likeness." = 3

"Let Us(Plural) make man in Our(Plural) image according to Our(Plural) likeness." = 3
no, only ONE in the beginning. let the bible speak. you do believe the Lord Jesus ..... correct. well let him as the Ordinal Last, or the Last Adam tell you. the Pharisees concerning divorcement tried to tempt the Lord. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
NOTE: the Lord Jesus said that God at the Beginning is a "HE" ...... when he made man male and female, (which is recorded at Genesis 1:26). but Genesis 1:27 the very next verse is what the Lord Jesus was responding to, which say God is "ONE" person who made man male and female in, in, in, the beginning. "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." so God is a "HE" in verse 27, just as the Lord Jesus said in Matthews 19:4. so the question is ... "How and why did God go from a "US" and a "OUR", which is a Plurality in Genesis 1:26 to a "He" and a "him" which is a singularity in the very next verse. we know the Lord Jesus don't LIE. and if he say "God" who is a "HE" who made man male and female, then verse 27 is correct and true. because God here in Matthews 19:4 is a single person. how do we know this by confirmation of the Scripture? for we have a second witness, our brother Mark who recorded the same conversation that Matthews records at 19:4. Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." so the HE in Matthews 19:4 is God a singular person.

so, why did God say "US" and "OUR" in verse 26? answer, because the ECHAD of himself, the Last was to come. so, can we by scripture confirm this? yes, LISTEN, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." so he, God, was to Come in Flesh or in the ECHAD of EQUAL SHARE of himself which was to Come. which is a future event. so, at Genesis in the ..... "beginning" God is ONE person, the "LORD", just as Deut. 6:4 clearly States. and the revealing of the EQUAL SHARE of God himself which was to Come, in Time, place, order, and Rank just as Roman 5:14 states, and Just as Genesis 1:1 the term "BEGINNING" clearly states. "in TIME", "in PLACE", "in ORDER", and "in RANK" which was to Come.

if you have any question, please ask. this is just too easy not to understand.

101G.

to all,
Let 101G make this very, very, clear. there is only ONE PERSON in the Godhead. the One whom the trinity put last is actuall the ONLY. and this One ONLY in the ECHAD of EQUALLY SHARED, is a NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE, of the SAME SORT. meaning the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, in the ECHAD of EQUALLY SHARE, ... is the Father, the LORD, in time, ... the same EQUALLY SHARE Person is the Son, the Lord, in time to come.

so it is only the Holy Spirit, who is the "ANOTHER"/G243 allos/Diversity" of his OWN-SELF who was to come, per Romans 4:14. this is just too easy.

just think on these things.

101G.

to all,
Let 101G make this very, very, clear.
so, you're the final authority on biblical truth?

there is only ONE PERSON in the Godhead.
hmm..... it sure is a good thing that YHVH says otherwise.

the One whom the trinity put last is actuall the ONLY.
you realize that this statement is you acknowledging that YHVH is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

and this One ONLY in the ECHAD of EQUALLY SHARED, is a NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE, of the SAME SORT.
yeah. Still tripping over yourself.

meaning the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, in the ECHAD of EQUALLY SHARE, ... is the Father, the LORD, in time, ... the same EQUALLY SHARE Person is the Son, the Lord, in time to come.
hmm.... only one problem...
YHVH doesn't inhabit time.
according to Isaiah 57:15, he inhabits eternity.
then, in Isaiah 40:12, he holds the entire cosmos in the span of his hand.
so, you're wrong.
you're trying to force fit YHVH into your finite, time-constrained human perspective.

so it is only the Holy Spirit, who is the "ANOTHER"/G243 allos/Diversity" of his OWN-SELF who was to come, per Romans 4:14. this is just too easy.

just think on these things.
Have been.
For decades.
These and more.
The Bible contains 31,102 verses.
As such, I'm thinking on the whole counsel of YHVH.

no, only ONE in the beginning. let the bible speak. you do believe the Lord Jesus ..... correct. well let him as the Ordinal Last, or the Last Adam tell you. the Pharisees concerning divorcement tried to tempt the Lord. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
NOTE: the Lord Jesus said that God at the Beginning is a "HE" ...... when he made man male and female, (which is recorded at Genesis 1:26). but Genesis 1:27 the very next verse is what the Lord Jesus was responding to, which say God is "ONE" person who made man male and female in, in, in, the beginning. "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." so God is a "HE" in verse 27, just as the Lord Jesus said in Matthews 19:4. so the question is ... "How and why did God go from a "US" and a "OUR", which is a Plurality in Genesis 1:26 to a "He" and a "him" which is a singularity in the very next verse. we know the Lord Jesus don't LIE. and if he say "God" who is a "HE" who made man male and female, then verse 27 is correct and true. because God here in Matthews 19:4 is a single person. how do we know this by confirmation of the Scripture? for we have a second witness, our brother Mark who recorded the same conversation that Matthews records at 19:4. Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." so the HE in Matthews 19:4 is God a singular person.

so, why did God say "US" and "OUR" in verse 26? answer, because the ECHAD of himself, the Last was to come. so, can we by scripture confirm this? yes, LISTEN, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." so he, God, was to Come in Flesh or in the ECHAD of EQUAL SHARE of himself which was to Come. which is a future event. so, at Genesis in the ..... "beginning" God is ONE person, the "LORD", just as Deut. 6:4 clearly States. and the revealing of the EQUAL SHARE of God himself which was to Come, in Time, place, order, and Rank just as Roman 5:14 states, and Just as Genesis 1:1 the term "BEGINNING" clearly states. "in TIME", "in PLACE", "in ORDER", and "in RANK" which was to Come.

if you have any question, please ask. this is just too easy not to understand.

101G.
Why are you stuck on attempting to make ELOHIM/PLURAL into a single entity???

so, you're the final authority on biblical truth?
Are you? no. nor 101G. but if anything that 101G states is not biblical then point it out.
hmm..... it sure is a good thing that YHVH says otherwise.
well by bible point it out... (SMILE), 101G demand you post scripture that fact.
you realize that this statement is you acknowledging that YHVH is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
no, the term only do not constitute 3.... my God, 101G just cannot believe your lack of understanding.
yeah. Still tripping over yourself.
(smile)....lol, lol, lol, you still don't have no understanding, or clue, what the EQUAL SHARE of the ECHAD of God is all about.
it's just a shame.
hmm.... only one problem...
YHVH doesn't inhabit time.
LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my, see, you have no idea concerning the ECHAD in Designation of TIME..... watch First and Last Beginning and End, or Alpha and Omega.... are these in TIME? ..... LOL, LOL, LOL, yes... Oh my, 101G just did no know how ILL informed some are. Oh ,my God.
according to Isaiah 57:15, he inhabits eternity.
did you not read..... with understanding? listen, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." now think, is Genesis 1:1 eternity? yes or No, ......... cain't wait to hear that answer..... (smile). .... :unsure: YIKES!.

if I was U, I would not answer that question.... LOL, LOL, LOL, ......

101G.

Never claimed to be.
no. nor 101G.
yet here you are, demanding people pay attention to what you think.

but if anything that 101G states is not biblical then point it out.
Already have.
repeatedly.
yet you fail to grasp it, and repent.

well by bible point it out... (SMILE), 101G demand you post scripture that fact.

no, the term only do not constitute 3.... my God, 101G just cannot believe your lack of understanding.

(smile)....lol, lol, lol, you still don't have no understanding, or clue, what the EQUAL SHARE of the ECHAD of God is all about.
it's just a shame.

LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my, see, you have no idea concerning the ECHAD in Designation of TIME..... watch First and Last Beginning and End, or Alpha and Omega.... are these in TIME? ..... LOL, LOL, LOL, yes... Oh my, 101G just did no know how ILL informed some are. Oh ,my God.

did you not read..... with understanding? listen, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." now think, is Genesis 1:1 eternity? yes or No, ......... cain't wait to hear that answer..... (smile). .... :unsure: YIKES!.

if I was U, I would not answer that question.... LOL, LOL, LOL, ......

101G.
And here we go around the mulberry bush again....

Why are you stuck on attempting to make ELOHIM/PLURAL into a single entity???
first thanks for the response. second, not stuck, but understand, "ELOHIM/PLURAL into a single entity" IN, IN, IN, a EQUAL SHARE of his OWNSELF. please understand, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

so, tell us, who is God's ... "OWN ARM?" we suggest you read Isaiah 53, then answer.

Look, 101G is not looking for an argument, only a discussion.

101G.

Never claimed to be.
well don't accuse someone else then..... ok.
yet here you are, demanding people pay attention to what you think.
did I say, "what 101G think?", no so don't try to put words in my mouth,
Already have.
repeatedly.
yet you fail to grasp it, and repent.
you haven't.
And here we go around the mulberry bush again....
you can do that by yourself.
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." now think, is Genesis 1:1 eternity? yes or No
101G asked a simple question, see above, are you going to answer?

101G.

well don't accuse someone else then..... ok.
Then stop telling people to pay attention to what you think.
did I say, "what 101G think?", no so don't try to put words in my mouth,
to all,
Let 101G make this very, very, clear.

Post in thread 'Fundamentals of the Christian faith' https://berean-apologetics.communit...entals-of-the-christian-faith.1489/post-66311
you haven't.
So you are the final arbiter of Bible truth.

you can do that by yourself.
I have.

it's actually why i don't believe you.

101G asked a simple question, see above, are you going to answer?
When you go back and answer all my questions.
I you don't think that my questions are worthy of being answered, why should I answer yours.

first thanks for the response. second, not stuck, but understand, "ELOHIM/PLURAL into a single entity" IN, IN, IN, a EQUAL SHARE of his OWNSELF. please understand, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

so, tell us, who is God's ... "OWN ARM?" we suggest you read Isaiah 53, then answer.

Look, 101G is not looking for an argument, only a discussion.

101G.
"But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God."

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,"

Now count to 3 with me = Acts 1:4

And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.”

~
Re: Fundamentals Of The Christian Faith

Christ's saga began with intelligent design,

Man's supremacy in the grand scheme of things,

Marriage and the two genders,

The origin of mankind's evil,

The origin of mankind's mortality.
_

"and the head of Christ is God."
the head of Christ, 'Christ, Christ...... did you understand? Jesus is GOD. Dave come on..... THINK.
Now count to 3 with me = Acts 1:4
Acts 1:4 "And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me." ok, let's count
the Promise, the Holy Spirit. scripture, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

Who is the "ADVOCATE?". definition Time:.
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822
See also: G3874
now, "the advocate" is with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" so, Jesus the Christ is the Advocate is WITH the Father correct. now let's kill two birds with one stone.

A. Jesus Christ the righteous, is the Advocate .... correct. and the Advocate according to the definition is A. an intercessor B. a comforter, Correct? now who is the intercessor answer, the Holy Spirit. scripture. Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." Romans 8:27 "And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God."

so clearly this is the Holy Spirit, and who searches the heart? answer the Lord Jesus. Revelation 2:23 "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."

now
B. "WITH" the Father?. scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." the FIRST is WITH the LAST.... correct, now this. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, the First/the LORD/the Father.... note the LORD is the Father, is also the Last/the Lord/the Son. all your 3 so-called person is right there in one PERSON.

see, With do not mean another "separate and Distinct" person... no, it's the same one person. just as the Word in John 1:1b was "WITH" God and was God, John 1:1c.

if one cannot see this now Lord have mercy.

101G

Back
Top Bottom