Finally, The Correct Interpretation of the 70 Weeks Prophecy in Daniel

The basic problem of reading Daniel as speaking of 70 sevens beyond the first century concerns the audience relevance. Daniel was writing to tell his blood-kinfolk that they would return back home but only have a limited time of repentance upon the arrival of the Messiah. God was providing Daniel with a message of fair warning about what would happen -- both of eternal righteousness for those who follow and of condemnation upon those who rejected Christ.

The basic problem of reading Daniel as speaking of 70 sevens beyond the first century concerns the audience relevance. Daniel was writing to tell his blood-kinfolk that they would return back home but only have a limited time of repentance upon the arrival of the Messiah. God was providing Daniel with a message of fair warning about what would happen -- both of eternal righteousness for those who follow and of condemnation upon those who rejected Christ.
And it takes the atonement and removes it from its place within the 70 weeks

God was providing Daniel with a message of fair warning about what would happen -- both of eternal righteousness for those who follow and of condemnation upon those who rejected Christ.

So the 70th WEEK Began when.............???

you may have heard about Jesus being baptized around AD26 and then dying around AD30? I think actually AD30 would be the start, due to Christ being cut-off at that time.
The 70th Week BEGAN when the WORD became flesh.

JESUS was "cut-off" inside the 70th Week.

JESUS will COMPLETE the 70th Week at His Second Coming.

The 70th Week BEGAN when the WORD became flesh.

JESUS was "cut-off" inside the 70th Week.

JESUS will COMPLETE the 70th Week at His Second Coming.
I think Jerusalem and the Temple were sufficiently destroyed in AD70. There is no need to go and do that again.

You mean the middle of the week?
I am not sharing fully figured out view and have not looked much at this in the last 15 years. I just have the recognition that Jesus has given eternal righteousness and destroyed the temple. I was exploring details about Cyrus beyond what was mentioned in the explanations in the series of papers I mentioned.

I am not sharing fully figured out view and have not looked much at this in the last 15 years. I just have the recognition that Jesus has given eternal righteousness and destroyed the temple. I was exploring details about Cyrus beyond what was mentioned in the explanations in the series of papers I mentioned.
Christ is cuttoff in the middle of the week

He was introduced at his baptism on the expiration of 69 weeks and cutoff historically 31/2 years after

Christ is cuttoff in the middle of the week

He was introduced at his baptism on the expiration of 69 weeks and cutoff historically 31/2 years after
The paper I show indicates the 70 weeks can end before the destruction of the temple based on the wording of Daniel 9. For some detail about Darius the Mede in historical accounts, see the link below. That link also mentions some of the two paths of interpretation of Cyrus.

https://truthonlybible.com/2016/01/08/darius-the-mede-a-solution-to-his-identity/

Back
Top Bottom