Easily dispelling unitarianism

so we can this as you cannot answer? thought so, good night. ......... :eek: YIKES!

101G

* There it is. 4. *

I’ve written frequently on this forum about agency.

The lord Jesus is the agent - the supreme agent - of the one God.

If this is the first time you’ve heard me say it, then you haven’t been reading my posts - including posts directed to your attention.

If this isn’t the first time that you’ve heard me say it, then what is going on in your head?

* There it is. 4. *

I’ve written frequently on this forum about agency.

The lord Jesus is the agent - the supreme agent - of the one God.

If this is the first time you’ve heard me say it, then you haven’t been reading my posts - including posts directed to your attention.

If this isn’t the first time that you’ve heard me say it, then what is going on in your head?
Please tell us where Jesus is explicitly called an "agent" in the Bible. Thanking you in advance.

My point? Why not focus on the titles that have been explicitly assigned to Jesus or that He explicitly declares for Himself?

Please tell us where Jesus is explicitly called an "agent" in the Bible. Thanking you in advance.

I already have, and you rejected it.

My point? Why not focus on the titles that have been explicitly assigned to Jesus or that He explicitly declares for Himself?

I focus on the titles that have been explicitly assigned to Jesus or that he explicitly declares for himself.

Why not declare the verse for the audience? Why the defeatist attitude?

Then prove that Jesus is explicitly called an "agent". Do it for the audience at least.
Don’t you know He is the unitarian “ secret” agent man lol. Nowhere to be found or identified in scripture as an agent. Might as well be international man of mystery too lol.

So you aren’t a trinitarian, a binitarian or a unitarian: the spectrum of Christianity.

Diversified Oneness. What will I find if I were to Google it?

I did a quick search. The only thing that came up were posts by you on other Internet forums.
its modalism no matter how you slice it :)

Back
Top Bottom