Does Jesus put himself, above his Father?

Its good to know your bible well, and you have it already down pat from the looks of it. Abiding in Christ, is important for those who know that he had said such things to his breathing and living apostles in that day and age. There are some who come to things later on in life, either way, its good to know God is reaching out to people still through the calling by the spirit and the bride.
It takes more than knowing Gods utterances. Once known they must be obeyed. And there is no excuse for not knowing them. Jesus words were to all.

It takes more than knowing Gods utterances. Once known they must be obeyed. And there is no excuse for not knowing them. Jesus words were to all.
Hello again Keiw1, what you said reminds me of what Paul wrote the Saints in Rome, and the Gentiles that were living there.

Romans 14:4 Thou -- who art thou that art judging another's domestic? to his own master he doth stand or fall; and he shall be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

Human beings, who are created in the image of God, have a choice to either, choose the tree of life (death, burial, and resurrection of Christ), or partake in tree of knowledge and good and evil.

Exactly as scripture says He is equal with the Father

Yes, when He was "Up where He was before", (in the form of God) and yes, when His Father placed Him at His Father's Right Hand, (In the form of God). But as the "human" Jesus, He exalted His Father as greater than He. I won't post all the Scriptutres, as there are too many. But a few that comes to mind.

Matt. 19: 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

John 14: 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Eph. 4: 4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Hello again Keiw1, what you said reminds me of what Paul wrote the Saints in Rome, and the Gentiles that were living there.

Romans 14:4 Thou -- who art thou that art judging another's domestic? to his own master he doth stand or fall; and he shall be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

Human beings, who are created in the image of God, have a choice to either, choose the tree of life (death, burial, and resurrection of Christ), or partake in tree of knowledge and good and evil.
One must be taught by these-Matt 24:45, or they remain in darkness.

just not this heaven and earth

He created the reality
from which we departed

this one is adam's
This is a satan ruled system, when Jesus brings Gods kingdom rule to earth at Rev 19:11, satan will be captured and abyssed. Jesus taught us to pray for Gods kingdom( rule) to come to the earth.

This is a satan ruled system, when Jesus brings Gods kingdom rule to earth at Rev 19:11, satan will be captured and abyssed. Jesus taught us to pray for Gods kingdom( rule) to come to the earth.
His land for us is not here per prophets

Yes, when He was "Up where He was before", (in the form of God) and yes, when His Father placed Him at His Father's Right Hand, (In the form of God).
yes

Christ and God's Spirit are the Hands of God .. and His Souls are in Their image... male and female... being all His sons and daughters...

Back
Top Bottom