The reign of Christ - When will it be?

The reign of Christ - When will it be?​

Its current

1 Cor 15:24-25

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

In Vs 25 who is He and what tense is must reign in ?

Its current

1 Cor 15:24-25

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

In Vs 25 who is He and what tense is must reign in ?
There is a spiritual and physical reign. In the millennium it becomes physical while now it’s spiritual in the church.

hope this helps !!!

OK

Ephesians 1:20–23 (ESV) — 20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22 And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all.

sounds like a reign to me
I remembered (1 Corinthians 4:8-13)
You are already full! You are already rich! You have reigned as kings without us—and indeed I could wish you did reign, that we also might reign with you!

I thought "pastors" reigned?

Heb 13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.

Just imagine all the evil that has been perpetrated using that translated verse.......

Col 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts

"Reigning" is more than just ruling the hearts of SOME....

Heb 13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.

Just imagine all the evil that has been perpetrated using that translated verse.......

great post

I was reminded of the saying "he who will be greatest among you will be slave of all" but it ended up being two passages.

But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant.
(Matthew 23:11)

And He sat down, called the twelve, and said to them, “If anyone desires to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all.”
(Mark 9:35)

Heaven is a physical place and Christ is a physical man with a real human body that is glorified having real flesh and bones that still contain the marks from His crucifixion.

hope this helps !!!
Again Christ is reigning now even on the Throne of David, in His Eternal Kingdom Isa 9:6-7

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Again Christ is reigning now even on the Throne of David, in His Eternal Kingdom Isa 9:6-7

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
His Millennial Reign is still future.

hope this helps !!!

lol- Peace on earth ? The lion and the lamb at peace.

sure it is and Christ is right now physically reining from the Temple in Jerusalem. And all the nations are worshipping Jesus is that place on earth. Jesus returned already and made war with all those nations that have come against Israel when Israel did not even exist until 1948.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hope this helps !!!

According to REvelation 20, death is not defeated until after the 1000 years, when death and hades are thrown into the lake of fire.

This is after the 1000 year reign, and the final defeat of death.

In the Lord's prayer, Jesus said we should pray for His kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven. Parallelism. So the kingdom also to be on Earth as it is in heaven.
Yes, 1cor 15 shows death is defeated at Christ's return so as above the 1000 years must precede the defeat of death

You asked this question - "The reign of Christ - When will it be?"

Simple = After the SuperBowl next Sunday

MESSIAH absolutely loves football !!!
Have you never read the scriptures?

"Heaven is My throne,

And earth is My footstool."
Therefore we make it our
goal, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him.
eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

Back
Top Bottom