Did Jesus Shed His Humanity at the Ascension?

If He was not Resurrected/ Ascended bodily as a man there is no salvation in that .
Why is "Ascended bodily, needed? WE can explain why resurrected? Can you say WHY the the other is needed without going off track from"Why?"
Why do Jesus and I need a human body. Why? What does the ascension add to our transformation?

Why is "Ascended bodily, needed? WE can explain why resurrected? Can you say WHY the the other is needed without going off track from"Why?"
Why do Jesus and I need a human body. Why? What does the ascension add to our transformation?
Paul said so in 1 cor 15 and that He appeared to him last of all many years after His Bodily Ascension as a Resurrected man. Paul also said to deny it is to have ones faith in vain, its futile and one is left dead in their sins in the same chapter.

hope this helps !!!

Paul said so in 1 cor 15 and that He appeared to him last of all many years after His Bodily Ascension as a Resurrected man. Paul also said to deny it is to have ones faith in vain, its futile and one is left dead in their sins in the same chapter.

hope this helps !!!
Try again, please, why do be need to be human after we resurrect, why did Jesus.? His human body had disappeared. Agian the question is why and for what purpose to we need to remain human

Try again, please, why do be need to be human after we resurrect, why did Jesus.? His human body had disappeared. Agian the question is why and for what purpose to we need to remain human
Yes resurreection means bodily, human, a man. Only man is resurrected not any other created thing by God. Its an oxymoron to have a resurrection without a body. Read 1 Corinthians 15 as if it was your very first time and your eyes will be openend.

I mean c'mon you once believed that was true.

You sound just like the person who believed the gospel, made a profession to Christ as Lord and Savior , receiving the Lord through the call of the gospel and then later beleived in calvinism because you were taught that afterwords. You use to call that a stronghold beleiving in such things. The same is true here you once believed in the bodily resurrection when you started following Christ as a professing Christian then years late denied it just like the one who started out as an arminian in their soteriology then became a determinist later.

Yes resurreection means bodily, human, a man. Only man is resurrected not any other created thing by God. Its an oxymoron to have a resurrection without a body. Read 1 Corinthians 15 as if it was your very first time and your eyes will be openend.

I mean c'mon you once believed that was true.

You sound just like the person who believed the gospel, made a profession to Christ as Lord and Savior , receiving the Lord through the call of the gospel and then later beleived in calvinism because you were taught that afterwords. You use to call that a stronghold beleiving in such things. The same is true here you once believed in the bodily resurrection when you started following Christ as a professing Christian then years late denied it just like the one who started out as an arminian in their soteriology then became a determinist later.
I have always believed in the resurrection of Christ. Just not your way

That can be a fair question to ask Seth, why? But you're not just asking why? You're asking did he? Well he did for he showed his body with the wounds. We've gone through all the Bible verses which showed that.

And why? That's been addressed and answered too. But it goes like this....apparently God wants the physical realm to be a thing for all eternity. If not why should the righteous even receive a physical resurrection? So we get what he gets. Where he goes we go. It's like you send a book in the mail. You put a book mark inside the pages. Where the book goes we go. It's destination becomes ours for our life is hid with Christ in God.

To @Seth What are you doing to my quote....and formatting your statements all in one quote. Friend I don't even know what you're trying to say.

That can be a fair question to ask Seth, why? you are skipping my actual. even thouh you what t is

To @Seth What are you doing to my quote....and formatting your statements all in one quote. Friend I don't even know what you're trying to say.

That can be a fair question to ask Seth, why? you are skipping my actual. even thouh you what t is
Because I belive that was my quesion and you may be the first to acknowledge my question

I have always believed in the resurrection of Christ. Just not your way
the resurrection means to be human, and to be human means to have a physical body. This is why Jesus denied being a spirit ( without a body ) by telling His disciples to touch Him and see since a spirit does not have FLESH and BONES as you see that I have. Here put your hands INTO MY SIDE, see My HANDS and MY FEET - is they still have the crucifixion marks.

This is why Job could say the following:

Job 19:26
And after my body has decayed, yet in my body I will see God!

And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

You see even as far back as Job's day they believed in a real bodily( flesh ) resurrection when they would be reunited with God in their human flesh bodies.

hope this helps !!!

the resurrection means to be human, and to be human means to have a physical body. This is why Jesus denied being a spirit ( without a body ) by telling His disciples to touch Him and see since a spirit does not have FLESH and BONES as you see that I have. Here put your hands INTO MY SIDE, see My HANDS and MY FEET - is they still have the crucifixion marks.

This is why Job could say the following:

And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

You see even as far back as Job's day they believed in a real bodily( flesh ) resurrection when they would be reunited with God in their human flesh bodies.

hope this helps !!!
your openig statement: the resurrection means to be human.
Job understood to some extent. He knew that even after his body of flesh rotted away, he would have new flesh to be in to see God.

There is no mistaking or misunderstanding what Job meant below .

2 cor 5:1 if job understtood his body of f[esh wouuld be taken down and a new one from heaven would replace it/ he would understand the two bodies you have never understood there is a new resurrected body stored for us in heaven right now

2 cor 5:1 if job understtood his body of f[esh wouuld be taken down and a new one from heaven would replace it/ he would understand the two bodies you have never understood there is a new resurrected body stored for us in heaven right now
It’s a real human body with real flesh and bones like Jesus Resurrected,glorified, immortal and eternal human physical body.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom