Council of Nicea and Constantinople

Newsflash the word Jehovah never appeared anywhere until Tyndale in the 16 century and he added vowels of his choice to make up the name
Interesting.... I didn't know that Tyndale was the one who took issue with the Apostles and rewrote the NT in a Judaizing way. Thanks for that information.

You were already informed Theon by itself (without the article) is used to refer to Jehovah

and that same word Theon with the article is used to refer to Jehovah

and that same word Theon is used to refer to Jesus

and that same word Theon is used to refer to Satan

Got it? it is the same word Theon used in all cases
The satan must be God in your analogy. But we all know that isn't true. He does have godlike qualities as does the Word=god. This is reality TomL.

Your comment is convoluted lexicons are word dictionaries not translations

You apparently have no knowledge of facts so why do you speak?
You use Catholicism translating. Do you think Jesus was with them or satan was? They refused to let anyone read the bible, its why they kept it in Latin--Who is that Jesus or satan? They burned humans alive for heresy if they tried to translate to the language of the day along with their attempted translating. Who is that? Jesus or satan? Thus you are putting your eternal life into Catholicism translating being correct. But actions proved who was with them.

So you refuse to verify your claims or to reveal your sources. Fine. Stay in your world of myths and fairy tales as fabricated by the JW Heretical Cult Society of America.
No its you saying to God-I refuse to be like the Bereans and make sure of all things like you commanded me to do.--Only a haughty heart does that. Gods looks for humble hearts.

Newsflash the word Jehovah never appeared anywhere until Tyndale in the 16 century and he added vowels of his choice to make up the name
God has always made his name known. As does Jesus as do his true followers. Men can try to take credit but they are in error.

God has always made his name known. As does Jesus as do his true followers. Men can try to take credit but they are in error.
Sorry it took latinizing the YHWH adding the vowels A from Adonai and E from Elohim

for Tyndale to come up with Jehovah.

You have no biblical evidence at all for it

You use Catholicism translating. Do you think Jesus was with them or satan was? They refused to let anyone read the bible, its why they kept it in Latin--Who is that Jesus or satan? They burned humans alive for heresy if they tried to translate to the language of the day along with their attempted translating. Who is that? Jesus or satan? Thus you are putting your eternal life into Catholicism translating being correct. But actions proved who was with them.
You avoided the point. you conflated lexicons and translations and they are heavily against your views

BTW there exist many Greek copies from which modern bibles are translated

They are not translated from the Latin vulgate or dependant on Catholicism

You are striking out blindly

The satan must be God in your analogy. But we all know that isn't true. He does have godlike qualities as does the Word=god. This is reality TomL.
You do not know what you are talking about

Were the Watchtower of to assume all instances of Theon without the article references Satan then Jehovah would be Satan as well

No its you saying to God-I refuse to be like the Bereans and make sure of all things like you commanded me to do.--Only a haughty heart does that. Gods looks for humble hearts.
I'm not going to do your work for you. Looks like you have no credible source or else you would have said so. Therefore, since you're relying just on myths and heresay, all your assertions will be deposited in the nearest waste basket.

You avoided the point. you conflated lexicons and translations and they are heavily against your views

BTW there exist many Greek copies from which modern bibles are translated

They are not translated from the Latin vulgate or dependant on Catholicism

You are striking out blindly
the current greek lexicons were translated in the 1300,s out of the latin vulgate.= altered and error filled.

You do not know what you are talking about

Were the Watchtower of to assume all instances of Theon without the article references Satan then Jehovah would be Satan as well
I explained that you you. Let it sink into your brain. When God alone is being called God-Theos was used because all know its God being spoken of-At John 1:1 and 2 Cor 4:4 2 beings in each spot are being called God and god. thus the difference. Theon=God, Theos= god--The Word would have been called the same as God if it was a capitol G. This is fact Tom L.

I'm not going to do your work for you. Looks like you have no credible source or else you would have said so. Therefore, since you're relying just on myths and heresay, all your assertions will be deposited in the nearest waste basket.
No wonder God said there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I explained that you you. Let it sink into your brain. When God alone is being called God-Theos was used because all know its God being spoken of-At John 1:1 and 2 Cor 4:4 2 beings in each spot are being called God and god. thus the difference. Theon=God, Theos= god--The Word would have been called the same as God if it was a capitol G. This is fact Tom L.
First the word Satan does not appear in 2 Co 4:4.
Second it is qualified by the god "of this world"
Third the article appears along with Theon and points to Christ at John 20:28; Tit 2:13; 2Pe 1:13

the current greek lexicons were translated in the 1300,s out of the latin vulgate.= altered and error filled.
Sorry, you do not know what you are talking about Lexicons are dictionaries not translations

Current translations are not translated from the Latin but the Greek from thousands of Greek copies which exist.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about

Back
Top Bottom