Baptism "en" the Holy Ghost

Agreed~and we will add, He does not need any means whatsoever, outside of Himself, including you or myself, even his written word, as so many vainly believe and teach that he does. Knowing this first, all that are in the flesh are at enmity against him not to mention, in bondage to sin and Satan, needing to be set free by a power greater than Satan.

Tom, I agree in the sense in which those saints on the day of Pentecost were baptised by the Spirit of God. Let us consider a few things from Acts two.

But, before we start, let us see if Cornelius was a child of God with very little biblical knowledge of Jesus Christ before he ever met Peter and heard words whereby he could be saved, with a more perfect knowledge of the truth.

Read again Acts 10~which I know you know well the surface words on this section of God's word.

Following context, we know that the Holy Spirit is using the word spiritually~so, we should seek the true purpose as to why God included this in his word for our learning of coming to the knowledge of the truth.

Tom, Cornelius feared God before he met Peter. This proves he had eternal life already. The Holy Spirit testified, not me, that Cornelius indeed feared God (Acts 10:2 compared to 10:35).

Tom, unregenerate men living in the flesh do not fear God at all (Romans 3:18 compared to 3:9-18) ~impossible. You cannot prove that they do, or even can.

All men by nature are fools, and they do not fear God or seek God (Ps 14:1-3; 53:1-3; Titus 3:3)~this is God's testimony of man by nature, not mine.

Wicked men sin without regard for offending God, proving their lack of fear (Ps 36:1; Lu 23:40). God must totally change a man’s heart before he will fear God (Psalm 10:4; 55:19; 65:4; 110:3). Surely you do not disagree with God's testimony of man by nature.

God’s covenant, which is the basis of salvation, is with those that fear him (Ps 25:14; Luke 1:50). This is God's testimony, not mine. There more concerning Cornelius that we must observe.

Tom, Cornelius gave alms before he met Peter. This proves he had eternal life already. The Holy Spirit testified that Cornelius gave alms – gifts to the poor ~ to the people (Acts 10:2) But, what is important is: God not only acknowledged the alms: God also accepted and approved them (Acts 10:4,31,35).

You should agree that God does not accept the sacrifices of the wicked, no matter what they do (Proverbs 15:8; 21:4,27). It is an undefiled man with pure religion that gives godly alms to the people (James 1:27; Ps 41:1). Desiring nothing in return. The righteous are contrasted from the wicked by their consideration of the poor (Prov 19:7). Giving alms from a pure heart is the act of a man whose righteousness is forever (Psalm 112:9-10; 2nd Cor. 9:9).

Tom, Cornelius prayed always before he met Peter. This is the evidence one has eternal life. The Holy Spirit Himself testified that Cornelius indeed prayed to God always (Acts 10:2). But, what we must notice is this: God acknowledged that the prayers were accepted and approved before Him (Acts 10:4,31,35). Tom, God hears the prayer of the righteous, but not the prayers of the wicked (Pr 15:8,29; John 9:31). The Lord sees and hears the righteous, but His face is against evildoers (Ps 34:11-18; I Pet 3:12). Unregenerate men in sin do not seek after God, yet Cornelius did (Ps 14:1-3; 53:1-3; Rom 3:11). Unregenerate men do not have any desire or time for God, but Cornelius did (Ps 10:4; Gen 6:5). The manmade idea of a “sinners’ prayer” (as seen on SLB~Jimmy Swaggart's program) as the request of a lost soul for regeneration is totally ludicrous, for no unregenerate man can or would pray sincerely, and God would not hear him!

Tom, Cornelius did righteousness before he met Peter. This proves he had eternal life. Fearing God, giving approved alms, and praying always are all parts of working righteousness. Peter perceived and acknowledged this when he first encountered Cornelius (Acts 10:34-35).

There is no natural man that is righteous or good, no, not one (Ps 14:1-3; 53:1-3; Romans 3:10). As we said already above~ A man doing righteousness is a born again, righteous man (Ist John 2:29; 3:7,10; 3rd John 1:11).

Good works are the certain evidence of eternal life (Matthew 7:21; Eph 2:10; James 2:14-26). Tom, It is an absurd proposal that a man approved by the Holy Spirit as fearing God and working righteousness was still in desperate need to be saved from sin and condemnation.

Cornelius was accepted by God before meeting Peter. He already had eternal life! Tom, Peter perceived and acknowledged that Cornelius was already accepted with God [perfect tense, passive voice], by virtue of his present actions of fearing and working (Acts 10:34-35).

Now, please address these point using the word of God if you disagree.
Sorry Cornelius did not have eternal life before he met Peter as was pointed out previously

Acts 11:13–18 (ESV) — 13 And he told us how he had seen the angel stand in his house and say, ‘Send to Joppa and bring Simon who is called Peter; 14 he will declare to you a message by which you will be saved, you and all your household.’ 15 As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell on them just as on us at the beginning. 16 And I remembered the word of the Lord, how he said, ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’ 17 If then God gave the same gift to them as he gave to us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I that I could stand in God’s way?” 18 When they heard these things they fell silent. And they glorified God, saying, “Then to the Gentiles also God has granted repentance that leads to life.”

He was not saved until he heard the message

He did not have the Holy Spirit until he heard the message and without the Holy Spirit he did not belong to Christ

Romans 8:9 (ESV) — 9 You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.

And without belonging to Christ he could not have life under the New Covenant'

John 6:53 (ESV) — 53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

John 3:36 (ESV) — 36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

It is indeed the Holy Spirit who regenerates and he does not need water to do so
The Holy Spirit does not NEED water to regenerate us, but since God has said that it is in baptism that we are regenerated, that is when it happens.

During the baptism en the Holy Ghost

It is the only baptism that never fails to supply regeneration

Cornelius was baptized en the Spirit previous to water baptism

Acts 11:13–18 (KJV 1900) — 13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter; 14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved. 15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning. 16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost. 17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God? 18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.
Cornelius received the miraculous working of the Holy Spirit "just as [the Apostles] did at the beginning". He did not receive the indwelling, because that is only for those who are a part of the Church/who have had their sins washed away/who are "in Christ". And Cornelius did not receive forgiveness of his sins until he was baptized in water as is demonstrated in many other Scriptures that we have already been over.
One is in Christ when one trusts in Christ

Ephesians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,

And then one receives all heavenly blessings

Ephesians 1:3 (ESV) — 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,

Your claim is false

Acts 10:47 (ESV) — 47 “Can anyone withhold water for baptizing these people, who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?”

The Samaritans water baptized but not baptized en/had not received the Spirit

Acts 8:5–17 (KJV 1900) — 5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. 6 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. 7 For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed. 8 And there was great joy in that city. 9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one: 10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God. 11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries. 12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. 13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done. 14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: 15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost: 16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) 17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
The Samaritans had the indwelling of the Spirit, but the Spirit had not fallen on them in power (because the ability to transfer the miraculous working of the Holy Spirit seems only to have been an ability of the Apostles, and Philip was not an Apostle). All who are in Christ have the indwelling (Rom 8:9-11, 1 Corinthians 6:19–20), but not all who are in Christ have miraculous power or other outward signs of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:7-11).
Nope

They did not have the indwelling

Acts 8:14–16 (ESV) — 14 Now when the apostles at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent to them Peter and John, 15 who came down and prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit, 16 for he had not yet fallen on any of them, but they had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

They had not received the Spirit

As the indwelling is referred to as receiving the spirit

John 7:38–39 (ESV) — 38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’ ” 39 Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

Um there is no water in Rom 6
There is baptism into Christ, baptism into death but no baptism into water
Baptism in water is the ONE baptism (Eph 4:5-6) in the NT Church, as demonstrated in Acts 8:36, Acts 10:47, and 1 Pet 3:21.
That is a claim

Scripture does not say water baptism is the one baptism, There is one true baptism into Christ where the Spirit majkes one a christian - a part of the body of Christ

1 Corinthians 12:13 (ESV) — 13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit.

Actually that phrase exists nowhere in the bible
What phrase?

baptism into water
You insert the word water but Christ baptizes en the Holy Ghost

same with col 2:11

it is the real baptism en the holy Ghost which accomplishes all those things

Water symbolizes moral purity of one who has repented and been cleansed/regenerated by the Spirit
I did add the word water, because it is the mode and form of baptism by which many other Scriptures say we are saved. The "baptism en the Holy Spirit" (as you like to say) occurs DURING water baptism.
Sorry scripture shows we are saved by faith and that it is the presense of the Spirit which marks one as being in Christ

Sorry Cornelius did not have eternal life before he met Peter as was pointed out previously
No Tom, no sorry directed toward me, but toward you~the Holy Ghost has given us his own testimony concerning Cornelius' spiritual state before he ever met Peter. Even in the scriptures above you quoted:
Romans 8:9
But let us get more of Romans 8 context to allow the Spirit of God to teach us concerning men in the flesh (not born again) and men in the Spirit, (born again)~you may disagree with my words, but it would not be wise to fight against God's testimony that he has given to us concerning this subject.
So, Tom, did Cornelius live after the flesh before he ever met Peter, or did he lived after the Spirit, or was he led of the Spirit? Your answer, if according to God's testimony, must be that He lived after the Spirit of God which was in him, even though he had little knowledge of spiritual truths.

Once again, I will add proof, and Tom, please address my proofs if you disagree, or this discussion is over between you and I.

Cornelius feared God before he met Peter.

This proves he had eternal life already. The Holy Spirit testified that Cornelius indeed feared God (Acts 10:2 compared to 10:35). Unregenerate men in a state of sin do not fear God at all (Romans 3:18 compared to 3:9-18). All men by nature are fools, and they do not fear God or seek God (Ps 14:1-3; 53:1-3; Titus 3:3) Wicked men sin without regard for offending God, proving their lack of fear (Ps 36:1; Lu 23:40). God must totally change a man’s heart before he will fear God (Psalm 10:4; 55:19; 65:4; 110:3). God’s covenant, which is the basis of salvation, is with those that fear him (Ps 25:14; Luke 1:50). God has promised well to those that fear him, but not to the wicked (Ecclesiastes 7:18; 8:12-13). The wicked profanely reject the knowledge God does send them (Rom 1:20-28; Eph 4:17-19). Cornelius feared God, and so did his whole house, which says much about all parties (Ps 34:11).

Cornelius gave alms before he met Peter.

This proves he had eternal life already. Let God be true! The Holy Spirit testified that Cornelius gave alms – gifts to the poor – to the people (Acts 10:2) God not only acknowledged the alms: He also accepted and approved them (Acts 10:4,31,35). God does not accept the sacrifices of the wicked, no matter what they do (Prov 15:8; 21:4,27). It is an undefiled man with pure religion that gives godly alms to the people (Jas 1:27; Ps 41:1). The righteous are contrasted from the wicked by their consideration of the poor (Prov 19:7). Giving alms is the act of a man whose righteousness is forever (Psalm 112:9-10; II Cor 9:9). Willingness to distribute allows the rich to lay hold on, or confirm, eternal life (I Tim 6:17-19).

Cornelius prayed always before he met Peter.

This proves he had eternal life. Let God be true! The Holy Spirit Himself testified that Cornelius indeed prayed to God always (Acts 10:2). God acknowledged that the prayers were accepted and approved before Him (Acts 10:4,31,35). God hears the prayer of the righteous, but not the prayers of the wicked (Pr 15:8,29; John 9:31). The Lord sees and hears the righteous, but His face is against evildoers (Ps 34:11-18; I Pet 3:12). Unregenerate men in sin do not seek after God, yet Cornelius did (Ps 14:1-3; 53:1-3; Rom 3:11). Unregenerate men do not have any desire or time for God, but Cornelius did (Ps 10:4; Gen 6:5). The manmade idea of a “sinners’ prayer” as the request of a lost soul for regeneration is totally ludicrous, for no unregenerate man can or would pray sincerely, and God would not hear him!

Cornelius did righteousness before he met Peter.

This proves he had eternal life. Let God be true! Fearing God, giving approved alms, and praying always are all parts of working righteousness. Peter perceived and acknowledged this when he first encountered Cornelius (Acts 10:34-35). There is no natural man that is righteous or good, no, not one (Ps 14:1-3; 53:1-3; Romans 3:10). A man doing righteousness is a born again, righteous man (I John 2:29; 3:7,10; III John 1:11). Good works are the certain evidence of eternal life (Matthew 7:21; Eph 2:10; James 2:14-26). It is an absurd proposal that a man approved by the Holy Spirit as fearing God and working righteousness was still in desperate need to be saved! Let God be true, but every man a liar!

Cornelius was accepted by God before meeting Peter.

He already had eternal life! Peter perceived and acknowledged that Cornelius was already accepted with God [perfect tense, passive voice], by virtue of his present actions of fearing and working (Acts 10:34-35).

Doug, do you grasp the order of events in these words, “A man that breathes and talks well is resuscitated”? If you have a Th.D., you will not know which event came first in these words.

God accepts those elected and predestinated in Jesus Christ the beloved (Ephesians 1:3-6), which is the acceptation that counts, since nowhere is eternal life dependent on our accepting Christ.

The key in eternal life and salvation that God knows and accepts us (Gal 4:9; II Cor 5:9-11).

It is near blasphemy to think or say God accepted a wicked man, for the holy God of the Bible cannot and will not do such (Ex 34:7; Ps 7:11; 82:2; Pr 18:5; Hab 1:13; Nah 1:3; Matt 7:21).

God had already planned, paid for, and applied righteousness to Cornelius through Jesus Christ; God was reconciled toward him; he needed the news to believe it himself (II Cor 5:18-21). God had already worked in Cornelius to will and do of His good pleasure (Phil 2:13; Eph 2:10).

Tom, I also addressed why we have Acts 11:13-18, I do not need to keep repeating myself.​

No Tom, no sorry directed toward me, but toward you~the Holy Ghost has given us his own testimony concerning Cornelius' spiritual state before he ever met Peter. Even in the scriptures above you quoted:
yeah, right here which you ignored

Acts 11:12–18 (KJV 1900) — 12 And the spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man’s house: 13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter; 14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved. 15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning. 16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost. 17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God? 18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

they would hear words by which they shall (future tense ) be saved

It is was not something which had been true previously

Further they received the holy Spirit by which a man is made a child of God, a member of the body of christ and granted life

18..................................................Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Ephesians 1:13 (KJV 1900) — 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

1 Corinthians 12:13 (KJV 1900) — 13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

There is no life apart from faith in Christ

John 3:36 (KJV 1900) — 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 6:53 (KJV 1900) — 53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

nor remission of sin

Acts 10:43 (KJV 1900) — 43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

by coming into faith in Christ, Cornelius received remission of sin, the indwelling of the spirit and eternal life

which he had not previously

During the baptism en the Holy Ghost
Which occurs during water baptism, not any other time.
It is the only baptism that never fails to supply regeneration
And it is only received during water baptism.
One is in Christ when one trusts in Christ

Ephesians 1:13 (ESV) — 13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,
Does one believe if one does not obey? No. If there is no action taken based on what was heard, then one does not believe, and one does not receive the seal of the Holy Spirit.
And then one receives all heavenly blessings

Ephesians 1:3 (ESV) — 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
Scripture says that when one is baptized in water the Holy Spirit takes residence in his heart. Not just when one gives intellectual assent, not when one says a prayer for Christ to "come into his heart". But only when one takes the actions of obedience that God says lead to receiving His salvation.
Your claim is false

Acts 10:47 (ESV) — 47 “Can anyone withhold water for baptizing these people, who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?”
The miraculous working of the Holy Spirit, not His indwelling their hearts. If they were saved/forgiven when the Spirit fell on them, then there would have been no need for water baptism. But Peter knew that they were not yet saved, because Jesus said that those who believe the Gospel and are baptized will be saved; both conditions must be fulfilled or the command is not obeyed and salvation is not received.
Nope

They did not have the indwelling

Acts 8:14–16 (ESV) — 14 Now when the apostles at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent to them Peter and John, 15 who came down and prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit, 16 for he had not yet fallen on any of them, but they had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

They had not received the Spirit

As the indwelling is referred to as receiving the spirit

John 7:38–39 (ESV) — 38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’ ” 39 Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
These people had believed in Jesus. Philip had preached the Gospel to them, and they had been baptized into Christ; they were saved and had the indwelling of the Spirit. But they had not yet received the miraculous working of the Holy Spirit, and that they received from Peter and John. If it takes an Apostle to give the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, then no one has received the Holy Spirit since the end of the first century when John died.
That is a claim

Scripture does not say water baptism is the one baptism, There is one true baptism into Christ where the Spirit majkes one a christian - a part of the body of Christ

1 Corinthians 12:13 (ESV) — 13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit.
No, that is what Scripture says. The baptism in which one is saved (Mark 16:16) is the one that the Apostles were commanded to do (Matt 28:19). The Apostles are not above the Holy Spirit, and so they could not command the Holy Spirit to baptized a new believer. It is in water that the Apostles were commanded to baptize new disciple. And it is in water baptism that we are saved (1 Pet 3:21). And it is water baptism that Philip instructed the Eunuch to receive for salvation (Acts 8:36). The Spirit is the one who actively removes sin and resurrects the soul during baptism in water (Col 2:11-14, Rom 6:1-7). So in water baptism we drink of the Spirit, and are united by Him into the Body of Christ.
baptism into water

Sorry scripture shows we are saved by faith and that it is the presense of the Spirit which marks one as being in Christ
And faith is not, and cannot be, passive. Faith is the active obedience to the one we would call Lord. If we do not obey Him, then He is not our Lord. If you say you have faith, but do not put it into action, then you don't really have faith, and that kind of faith cannot save you.

First, let me note "en" is not a typo.

It is Greek for a word which is variously interpreted by, in, or with by various translations sometimes inconsistently

These words Baptize "En" and the Holy Spirit appear six times in the citations below

Matthew 3:11 (ESV) — 11 “I baptize you with water for repentance, but he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

Matthew 3:11 (NA27) — 11 ἐγὼ μὲν ὑμᾶς βαπτίζω ἐν ὕδατι εἰς μετάνοιαν, ὁ δὲ ὀπίσω μου ἐρχόμενος ἰσχυρότερός μού ἐστιν, οὗ οὐκ εἰμὶ ἱκανὸς τὰ ὑποδήματα βαστάσαι· αὐτὸς ὑμᾶς βαπτίσει ἐν πνεύματι ἁγίῳ καὶ πυρί·

Mark 1:8 (ESV) — 8 I have baptized you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.”

Luke 3:16 (ESV) — 16 John answered them all, saying, “I baptize you with water, but he who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

John 1:33 (ESV) — 33 I myself did not know him, but he who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’

Acts 1:5 (ESV) — 5 for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.”

There is a seventh where the same words appear in the Greek text but in a slightly different order

1 Corinthians 12:13 (KJV 1900) — 13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:13 (NA27 Int.) — 13 καὶ γὰρ ἐν ἑνὶ πνεύματι ἡμεῖς πάντες εἰς ἓν σῶμα ἐβαπτίσθημεν, εἴτε Ἰουδαῖοι εἴτε Ἕλληνες εἴτε δοῦλοι εἴτε ἐλεύθεροι, καὶ πάντες ἓν πνεῦμα ἐποτίσθημεν.

And it references the baptism with the Holy Spirit seen in the previous six verses

Christ is the baptizer

The Holy Spirit is the medium we are baptized with

It is not the Pentecostal second blessing evidenced by speaking in tongues

Rather it is the experience all receive coming into the body of Christ

It is the Spirit sealing you in Christ (his body) when you trust in him

Ephesians 1:13 (KJV 1900) — 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
εἰς (eis): into, to, for, towards

ἐν (en): in, among, with

ἐκ (ek): out of, from

πρός (pros): to, towards, with

ἀπό (apo): from, away from, by

ὑπό (hupo): under, by, with

διά (dia): through, on account of

ἐπί (epi): on, upon, at

κατά (kata): according to, against, down

μετά (meta): with, among, after

These are just a few examples, and there are many more prepositions used in Greek. Each preposition can have various meanings depending on context.

Johann.

εἰς (eis): into, to, for, towards

ἐν (en): in, among, with

ἐκ (ek): out of, from

πρός (pros): to, towards, with

ἀπό (apo): from, away from, by

ὑπό (hupo): under, by, with

διά (dia): through, on account of

ἐπί (epi): on, upon, at

κατά (kata): according to, against, down

μετά (meta): with, among, after

These are just a few examples, and there are many more prepositions used in Greek. Each preposition can have various meanings depending on context.

Johann.
Yes

En is translated in, with, or by

Ok. As noted however I do not define the baptism en the Holy Ghost in that manner though I myself am a member of the largest Pentecostal denomination. I love Pentecostal worship
Yeah that church in cathedral city was Awesome. All the men were in suit and ties all the ladies were a nice dresses they had two pianos on the stage and a whole bunch of nice flowers and the praise and worship was dynamite. I've been to quite a few Pentecostal churches Like the Potter's House in Prescott Arizona.

Yeah that church in cathedral city was Awesome. All the men were in suit and ties all the ladies were a nice dresses they had two pianos on the stage and a whole bunch of nice flowers and the praise and worship was dynamite. I've been to quite a few Pentecostal churches Like the Potter's House in Prescott Arizona.

Not familiar with it living in Florida

Back
Top Bottom