Are we under any covenants?

That's debatable. Please answer the questions I provided you first and/or explain them.
Only if you are not willing to heed truth

No one sends themselves but

The Father sent the Holy Spirit:

John 14:15–17 (LEB) — 15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, in order that he may be with you forever—17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world is not able to receive, because it does not see him or know him. You know him, because he resides with you and will be in you.

The Holy Spirit intercedes with the Father for us:

Romans 8:26–27 (LEB) — 26 And likewise also, the Spirit helps us in our weakness, for we do not know how to pray as one ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with unexpressed groanings. 27 And the one who searches our hearts knows what the mindset of the Spirit is, because he intercedes on behalf of the saints according to the will of God.

seems the Spirit and the father do communicate, so your claim of non communication seems false

The Father and the Holy Spirit are distinguished as two persons in Matt. 28:19.

Matthew 28:19 (LEB) — 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Your claim

One can speak against Jesus and be forgiven, but when one speaks against God they aren't forgiven?

does not appear in scripture as worded

Matthew 12
31Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come.

It is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit which is not forgiven

you are reading your views into scripture

The Spirit obviously knows Jesus for he will testify of him

John 15:26 (KJV 1900) — 26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

and as for Mat 11:27

Matthew 11:27 (KJV 1900) — 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

It seems a translation issue for the kjv reads man

Not just the NAB

John 16:4–11 (KJV 1900) — 4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you. 5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? 6 But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. 7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

John 14:15–17 (KJV 1900) — 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me. (John 15:26)

But Greek genders do not necessarily indicate personality. Inanimate things can have masculine and
feminine genders, and personal things can have the neuter gender.

we determine whether the Holy Spirit is personal the same way we would demonstrate that the Father or theSon is a person. Does the Spirit exhibit personality by speaking, using personal pronouns, and doing other things that only persons can do? Does the Spirit have a will? Can we insult or resist the Holy Spirit?One of the clearest indications of the personhood of the Spirit is His use of the personal pronoun in reference to himself. That is, I prove my own personhood by speaking of myself as “I” and “me.” The Spirit likewise speaks of himself in this way. When the Spirit set aside Barnabas and Saul,He did so personally:

While they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them” (Acts 13:2).

While Peter was reflecting on the vision, the Spirit said to him, “Behold, three men are looking for you. But get up, go downstairs and accompany them without misgivings, for I have sent them Myself” (Acts 10:19–20).

But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will notspeak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to youwhat is to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. (John16:13–14)

Then the Spirit said to Philip, “Go up and join this chariot” (Acts 8:29).And coming to us, he took Paul’s belt and bound his own feet and hands, and said, “This is whatthe Holy Spirit says: ‘In this way the Jews at Jerusalem will bind the man who owns this beltand deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles’“ (Acts 21:11).

James White- The Forgotten Trinity
A verse has to fit with all the other verses and the whole scope of the Scriptures. I have the spirit of Christ born in me when I got born again. It's my spirit that is a gift from God because it came from him. This thinking fits with all the other teachings of Scripture. Yours does not. There's no living person or part of the Trinity living in me flying in and out as it functions as part of a God head.

A verse has to fit with all the other verses and the whole scope of the Scriptures. I have the spirit of Christ born in me when I got born again. It's my spirit that is a gift from God because it came from him. This thinking fits with all the other teachings of Scripture. Yours does not. There's no living person or part of the Trinity living in me flying in and out as it functions as part of a God head.
The issue was gender and personhood

What you imagine is in your is irrelevant to this issue.

Biblical truth is established by scripture

John 16:4–11 (KJV 1900) — 4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you. 5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? 6 But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. 7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

John 14:15–17 (KJV 1900) — 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me. (John 15:26)

But Greek genders do not necessarily indicate personality. Inanimate things can have masculine and
feminine genders, and personal things can have the neuter gender.

we determine whether the Holy Spirit is personal the same way we would demonstrate that the Father or theSon is a person. Does the Spirit exhibit personality by speaking, using personal pronouns, and doing other things that only persons can do? Does the Spirit have a will? Can we insult or resist the Holy Spirit?One of the clearest indications of the personhood of the Spirit is His use of the personal pronoun in reference to himself. That is, I prove my own personhood by speaking of myself as “I” and “me.” The Spirit likewise speaks of himself in this way. When the Spirit set aside Barnabas and Saul,He did so personally:

While they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them” (Acts 13:2).

While Peter was reflecting on the vision, the Spirit said to him, “Behold, three men are looking for you. But get up, go downstairs and accompany them without misgivings, for I have sent them Myself” (Acts 10:19–20).

But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will notspeak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to youwhat is to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. (John16:13–14)

Then the Spirit said to Philip, “Go up and join this chariot” (Acts 8:29).And coming to us, he took Paul’s belt and bound his own feet and hands, and said, “This is whatthe Holy Spirit says: ‘In this way the Jews at Jerusalem will bind the man who owns this beltand deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles’“ (Acts 21:11).

James White- The Forgotten Trinity

Only if you are not willing to heed truth

John 14:15–17 (LEB) — 15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, in order that he may be with you forever—17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world is not able to receive, because it does not see him or know him. You know him, because he resides with you and will be in you.

Romans 8:26–27 (LEB) — 26 And likewise also, the Spirit helps us in our weakness, for we do not know how to pray as one ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with unexpressed groanings. 27 And the one who searches our hearts knows what the mindset of the Spirit is, because he intercedes on behalf of the saints according to the will of God.

seems the Spirit and the father do communicate, so your claim of non communication seems false

Matthew 28:19 (LEB) — 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Your claim

One can speak against Jesus and be forgiven, but when one speaks against God they aren't forgiven?

does not appear in scripture as worded

Matthew 12
31Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come.

It is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit which is not forgiven

you are reading your views into scripture

John 15:26 (KJV 1900) — 26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

and as for Mat 11:27

Matthew 11:27 (KJV 1900) — 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

It seems a translation issue for the kjv reads man
The word "Spirit" is in the neuter so it can easily refer to an it unless, contextually, it can be demonstrated otherwise. That's why the holy spirit is not always an actual person. You referenced the "spirit of truth" in John 14:17, yet in 1 John 4:7, the "spirit of truth" is compared directly to the "spirit of error" in the KJV. So for the comparison to be equal, the "spirit of error" must also be a person or else it would be like comparing God to a thing. In the context you provided, the spirit represents influence over a person. The spirit of truth would then be better understood as a thing in the example you provided. It's referring to a spiritual gift that would lead them into all truth according to John 16:13. There is also also personification applied to it because it "hears" and "speaks" but not as a separate person from the Father, the only true God.

The word "Spirit" is in the neuter so it can easily refer to an it unless, contextually, it can be demonstrated otherwise. That's why the holy spirit is not always an actual person. You referenced the "spirit of truth" in John 14:17, yet in 1 John 4:7, the "spirit of truth" is compared directly to the "spirit of error" in the KJV. So for the comparison to be equal, the "spirit of error" must also be a person or else it would be like comparing God to a thing. In the context you provided, the spirit represents influence over a person. The spirit of truth would then be better understood as a thing in the example you provided. It's referring to a spiritual gift that would lead them into all truth according to John 16:13. There is also also personification applied to it because it "hears" and "speaks" but not as a separate person from the Father, the only true God.
you had equated the father and the Spirit

this is a personal characteristic

again personal characteristic

The Spirit leads, testifies, states

these are personal characteristics

1john 4:7 is this

1 John 4:7 (KJV 1900) — 7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1John 4:6 however

1 John 4:6We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

you will note spirit here is not capitalized

The holy Spirit is not in view

Back
Top Bottom