160 Reasons why Christ is God !

he had warned all of us, Isaiah 66:4 "I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not."
instead of being called of God some just "WENT" on their own. disregarding the First Principle of the oracles of God.

Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat." Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe." Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

101G.

Last edited:
Question;
If one denies Jesus is God then can they be truly a saved
believer ?

Acts 4:12​

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved​

I say yes. You can believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Savior, and the one who died for our sins as the son of God without believing that he is God himself. If the Trinity were essential doctrine, the bible would have been much more clear about it.

I say yes. You can believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Savior, and the one who died for our sins as the son of God without believing that he is God himself. If the Trinity were essential doctrine, the bible would have been much more clear about it.
and still denies Jesus is God. then you never believed.

101G.

15. Jesus Created ALL things - Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:2, John 1:3, Ephesians 3:9 ....God created all things - Acts 14:15, Isaiah 45:18, Isaiah 44:24, Isaiah 42:5. Jesus is God
100% correct, throw in one more, and which there are Many ... Many More like this one also. Proverbs 16:4 "The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."

and here is the KICKER. if the LORD, all caps. Made all things, then it was only ONE person who made man, not any US and OUR, as in two or more in the making of Man... (which the Lord Jesus himself confirms in Matthews 19:4, one person), NO. but in the ECHAD that was to come, is was and is to come, is the US and the OUR. when people understand the ECHAD then tey will know that it is only ONE person who is God in a diversified state in flesh and bone.

101G.

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
One God, in 3 manifestations of himself.I submit unto all, this is MY BELIEF!

However this is the word below.........it does not say believeth Jesus is God.

Act 10:43
To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

1John4:15
Whosoever shall CONFESS that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

This used to be a BIG issue for me, until today when I tried to answer my OWN QUESTION ! The above is his word so who am I that I get to say what prevents or admits one into his kingdom.

It is God who will judge the hearts and actions of man !

One God, in 3 manifestations of himself.I submit unto all, this is MY BELIEF!
Good, Good, and Good. but two manifestation/appearances, or Similitude. and one source not seen. now, not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this. (Let's just throw it out here, the Holy Spirit is the ONE PERSON, "JESUS".
who in flesh, is the Son, the Ordinal Last, and not in flesh, Father/or the Ordinal First. meaning JESUS/GOD is a ECHAD, or a Diversity of himself as the EQUAL SHARE of his own self.

101G.

I am reminded that Jesus said those who believe will do what He has been doing and even greater works because He goes to the Father. Since those of belief can't do what Jesus did nowadays, let alone greater works ... it really makes you wonder if anyone believes in light of that saying.

Thanks for the list, an encouraging read.

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
For IN HIM DWELLETH ALL THE FULNESS OF THE GODHEAD BODILY . And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power" (Colossians 2:8-10 KJV).

John 1:17-18

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 14:16-21

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you ANOTHER Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

The Son is the only manifestation of God ever seen, up until his ascension. The Holy Spirit is like the wind which can be felt and it's movements seen by nature but he is NEVER seen.
John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The gospel is Christological or Christ centered. The message is about Jesus. So, the question becomes one of identity. Who is Jesus? Let’s see what Scripture declares about the identity of Jesus and the salvation message. We see in the opening of Matthews’s gospel that Jesus is identified as Immanuel which means literally that God is with us. In Luke’s gospel we see that Jesus was born the Savior of the world. In John’s gospel we read that the Word was with God and the Word became flesh. We beheld His Glory. We also read in the same gospel (meaning good news) that God sent His Son to be the Savior. Where did He send Him from? Jesus gives us the answer to the question in 17:5. He was together with the Father before creation and shared His Glory which is Gods alone. Jesus also tells His followers why do you ask to see the Father? To see Me is to see the Father. The Father and I are One. Basically, He is telling them He is God, you are looking at Him. This is why the Pharisees tried to stone Him on many occasions for claiming to be God (see John 8:56-60)

Also, we see the His Apostles identify Jesus as God. Thomas in John 20:28. Paul in Romans 9:5, Titus 2:13. Peter in 2 Peter 1:1,11. Hebrews 1-2, Jude and John in 1 John 1 and 5:20. Also the entire book of Revelation.

Acts it declares there is no other name given by which men must be saved! Not the name of the Father, not the name of the H.S. but the name of Jesus who represents the Godhead.

So, the gospel is Christ centered and one must know in whom they are placing their faith in to be saved.

Can I place my faith in Paul and be saved?
Can I place my faith in Peter and be saved?
Can I place my faith in Mary and be saved?
Can I place my faith in the pope and be saved?
Can I place my faith in the Holy Spirit and be saved?
Can I place my faith in the Father and be saved?
Can I place my faith in a god and be saved?

The answer to the above is a resounding no according to Scripture. There is no other name by which men must be saved.

So, one must know and understand who the gospel is about and what He did for us. He came from heaven as God to earth as a man to die for the sins of the world. This is the gospel by which men must be saved. He rose from the dead by the power of the Godhead (the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit) together raised Jesus the man from the dead.

hope this helps,

I am reminded that Jesus said those who believe will do what He has been doing and even greater works because He goes to the Father. Since those of belief can't do what Jesus did nowadays, let alone greater works ... it really makes you wonder if anyone believes in light of that saying.

Thanks for the list, an encouraging read.
Greeting Frank from the Lord Jesus. question, "is GREATER here, in quality, or in quantity?". knowing this will clarify the statement. especially the Last part..... "I go to my Father". a dead give away.

101G.

Greeting Frank from the Lord Jesus. question, "is GREATER here, in quality, or in quantity?". knowing this will clarify the statement. especially the Last part..... "I go to my Father". a dead give away.

101G.
Quality of course. However, since Jesus gave sight to the blind, healed contagious skin diseases, and healed blood diseases that even medical science could not address - I'm still wondering, since He did say "all these things" and "greater" ... the all these things gives us a hint, like the church of Ephesus in revelation to remember the height from which we have fallen.. but it has been so many centuries .. so who remembers?

Quality of course. However, since Jesus gave sight to the blind, healed contagious skin diseases, and healed blood diseases that even medical science could not address - I'm still wondering, since He did say "all these things" and "greater" ... the all these things gives us a hint, like the church of Ephesus in revelation to remember the height from which we have fallen.. but it has been so many centuries .. so who remembers?
Thanks for the reply. but if Quality then these statements are false. listen, John 15:20 "Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also." NOW THIS, John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

now let's analyze what the Lord Jesus said in both verses. "The servant is not greater than his lord". but ..... "He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works" Wait, STOP the press. if the servant do the same things as his mater, then the work cannot be GREATER in Quality. because raising the dead one cannot improve on that or opening blind eyes ..ect. that the same work. nor as the scriptures states, "and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."Greater cannot be in Quality because he just said, "The servant is not greater than his lord." but notice the second half of the verse... "because I go unto my Father". BINGO there is our answer that clear up all the afore answers. UNDERSTAND, "GREATER", here, as in all of the other verses is in quantity. and here's why. first the Servants, as said, raising the dead, or opening blind eyes, ect... is a standard/Quality. but if a 100 was raising the dead and opening blind eyes vs the ONE who was doing the same quality of work then the 100 whould be "GREATER" ..... in quantity, and NOT quality. NOW the Lord Jesus, in lesser or Greater to the Father. while in flesh, as the suffer SERVANT, he is not GREATER than his Lord. so in flesh as any servant he cannot do no more that anyone else. he could heal, or raise the dead one at a time ... WHILE IN FLESH. but when he shredded that flesh and blood, this is why he went to the Father to be Glorified in the Spirit. hence the Glorification of the Spirit. supportive scripture, John 17:4 "I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do." John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." BINGO, there is our answer. by him going to the Father he is as he was before his flesh and blood. NOW in Spirit he is boundless, he can Heal in Dallas was well as in New York, at the same time. or in France, at the same time in China.

so, not being bound by human flesh and blood, this is why he said, "and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." now, in every BELIEVER, he can Heal more, cure more, more, people than in human flesh, which was one at a time. so the GREATER is in quantity, and not in quality. see the quality of the work do not change, it's standard. Listen to the definition of Quality: the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something.

so, the Greater here is in quantity. that's why the Lord Jesus in flesh said that. but in glorification of the Spirit, oh yes, he is everywhere........ quantity, in every believer, everywhere....... Omi-present...... (smile).

101G hopes that helps in answering the GREATER THAN question. but this not only answer the GREATER THAN question, it also answer some others question too. I tell you, if one just be led by and in the Spirit all questions are answered. they are right there in the bible.

be blessed in the Lord.

101G.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. but if Quality then these statements are false. listen, John 15:20 "Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also." NOW THIS, John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

now let's analyze what the Lord Jesus said in both verses. "The servant is not greater than his lord". but ..... "He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works" Wait, STOP the press. if the servant do the same things as his mater, then the work cannot be GREATER in Quality. because raising the dead one cannot improve on that or opening blind eyes ..ect. that the same work. nor as the scriptures states, "and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."Greater cannot be in Quality because he just said, "The servant is not greater than his lord." but notice the second half of the verse... "because I go unto my Father". BINGO there is our answer that clear up all the afore answers. UNDERSTAND, "GREATER", here, as in all of the other verses is in quantity. and here's why. first the Servants, as said, raising the dead, or opening blind eyes, ect... is a standard/Quality. but if a 100 was raising the dead and opening blind eyes vs the ONE who was doing the same quality of work then the 100 whould be "GREATER" ..... in quantity, and NOT quality. NOW the Lord Jesus, in lesser or Greater to the Father. while in flesh, as the suffer SERVANT, he is not GREATER than his Lord. so in flesh as any servant he cannot do no more that anyone else. he could heal, or raise the dead one at a time ... WHILE IN FLESH. but when he shredded that flesh and blood, this is why he went to the Father to be Glorified in the Spirit. hence the Glorification of the Spirit. supportive scripture, John 17:4 "I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do." John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." BINGO, there is our answer. by him going to the Father he is as he was before his flesh and blood. NOW in Spirit he is boundless, he can Heal in Dallas was well as in New York, at the same time. or in France, at the same time in China.

so, not being bound by human flesh and blood, this is why he said, "and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." now, in every BELIEVER, he can Heal more, cure more, more, people than in human flesh, which was one at a time. so the GREATER is in quantity, and not in quality. see the quality of the work do not change, it's standard. Listen to the definition of Quality: the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something.

so, the Greater here is in quantity. that's why the Lord Jesus in flesh said that. but in glorification of the Spirit, oh yes, he is everywhere........ quantity, in every believer, everywhere....... Omi-present...... (smile).

101G hopes that helps in answering the GREATER THAN question. but this not only answer the GREATER THAN question, it also answer some others question too. I tell you, if one just be led by and in the Spirit all questions are answered. they are right there in the bible.

be blessed in the Lord.

101G.
That's one way of looking at it, but the first disciples did it in person also.

That's one way of looking at it, but the first disciples did it in person also.
GINOLJC, to all
and they didn't go to the Father either, did they? while in flesh.... human flesh with blood, there is a limitation. hence the fist or the Last it is in quantity that the work is done. and now that the Lord Jesus has rose, and is glorified, he doth the work.

101G.

GINOLJC, to all
and they didn't go to the Father either, did they? while in flesh.... human flesh with blood, there is a limitation. hence the fist or the Last it is in quantity that the work is done. and now that the Lord Jesus has rose, and is glorified, he doth the work.

101G.
logic has come full circle, so no further details can be gained.

Back
Top Bottom