Why The Trinity is Wrong: Juxtaposition

Do you think the Trinity is correct or incorrect

• Total voters
three beings? that's polytheism.
No, it is not. Three beings that feud and argue like the three primary Greek gods would be polytheism. But there is only one God that created the universe and all that we know. And He is made up of the three beings we understand as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
now if we can, I would Like to discuss the Titles, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit with you.

101G is as you know by now, is not a trinity believer, nor a ONENESS believer as the UPC and some other teach but is a "DIVERSIFIED ONENESS" believer as the Lord Jesus taught, and his disciples, and his apostles believed. 101G believes TOTALLY in what God has spoken unto us in his WORD, the BIBLE. and 101G uses the KJV.

so, if you're willing to discuss, not argue, but discuss, I'm game.
I have read some of 101c's babbling on the topic of "diversified oneness" and it does not add up. But please explain what "diversified oneness" means, and how it relates to the Father being greater (quality and quantity) than Jesus, and the Spirit being sent by the Father after Jesus returned to the Father.
What is your relation to 101c?

which means you don't KNOW.
No. Already answering does not mean I do not know. Who God is talking to as ambiguous in the text. It is trinitarians who insist who God must be talking to.

And what they insist on contradictions verse 4, that defines God unambiguously as a singular Being by using the singular pronoun to refer to him. Indeed, God is referenced 1,000's of times using singular pronouns. Only a trinitarian could disregard all this explicit text and make pre-eminant an ambiguous text. IF Jesus were God, he would not be juxtaposed next to God throughout the NT, e.g., God made Jesus in Acts 2:36.

three beings? that's polytheism.
Doug Brents Said
No, it is not. Three beings that feud and argue like the three primary Greek gods would be polytheism. But there is only one God that created the universe and all that we know. And He is made up of the three beings we understand as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Doug, Listen carefully, there is only "ONE BEING" the rest of us are "CREATURES..... creations of the ONE BEING.
I have read some of 101c's babbling on the topic of "diversified oneness" and it does not add up. But please explain what "diversified oneness" means, and how it relates to the Father being greater (quality and quantity) than Jesus, and the Spirit being sent by the Father after Jesus returned to the Father.
LOL, LOL, LOL, Doug, how dose it not add up when you have no clue as to what it is?
But please explain what "diversified oneness" means, and how it relates to the Father being greater (quality and quantity) than Jesus, and the Spirit being sent by the Father after Jesus returned to the Father.
Sure, this is as short as I can get it... ok. God is an Ordinal of HIMSEL in Flesh, not a Division, nor a separate PERSON, but the "EQUAL ...SHARE" of HIMSELF, one person. this is what the Hebrews calls the "ECHAD", of "ONE" PERSON, and the Greeks CALLS THE SAME THING in G243 Allos or the "ANOTHER" of one OWN-SELF. and using the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words G243 Allos reveals the NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE in Ordinal designations of FIRST and Ordinal LAST. as in Father and Son, and also shows the greater (quality or quantity) in the one God in the Equal Share. Listen to the definition, G243 Allos.

[ 1,,G243 G2087 ,allos heteros ] have a difference in meaning, which despite a tendency to be lost, is to be observed in numerous passages. "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort;" heteros expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort." example, Christ promised to send "another Comforter" (allos, "another like Himself," not heteros), John 14:16.

Doug, "a numerical difference" is First/Last, or titles Father/Son, but the same sort. to understand the "SORT, go to dictionary.com and here is the definition.
SORT:noun
1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature:
2. character, quality, or nature:

Now let's see these definition in SCRIPTURE.

1. G243 Allos, a numerical difference but the same sort scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." sound like 2 separate and distinct person, correct? wrong, because G243 Allos states the same Sort, meaning, same KIND, same CLASS, same GROUP, and only God in a class, group and Kind all by himself. but "WITH" as in First and Last shows the numerical difference of more than ONE, but is not GOD ONE? well lets see this numerical difference of the same SORT, or the same ONE person. scripture, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.". BINGO, there it is the First is the same Person who is the LAST. that explain the numerical difference of G243 Allos, of ONE PERSON. and it shows it's the same ONE PERSON ..... IN "NATURE, ans not another in Person.

2. The NATURE, and Not separate Person, scripture, First OT. Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."
this OT scripture is fulfilled in Matthew 26:31 "Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad."
but the REVELATION is in the word or term "FELLOW"
Fellow: H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

first thing. defination #2.concretely meaning in FLESH, SEEN, per John 1:14. but notice in #2. this fellow of God is a KINDRED MAN..... yes, God fellow is a MAN, his Own 'ARM, per Isaiah 63:5, and revealed in Isaiah 53. but here is where the Lord Jesus gave 101G his Knowledge in Diversity or "Doversified Oneness". for a KINDRED MAN is a "OFFSPRING, let's see it by scripture. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." the revelation of God as a Son or KINGRED MAN is in the ter, "Offspring", which means,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

OFFSPRING means KIN as in KINsman Redeemer..... (smile), just as it states in fellow in Zechariah 13:7. but do you see how it can br translated as? diversity see where 101G gets "Diversified Oneness" from .

3. now the quality and quantity. Scripture, John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I." well Doug, the answer is right in the verse it-self. GREATER, in Quality, or Quantity. first off GREATER here is the Greek word
G3187 μείζων meizon (mei'-zōn) adj.
larger (specially, in age).
{literally or figuratively}
[irregular comparative of G3173]
KJV: elder, greater(-est), more
Root(s): G3173

it refer to LARGER, meaning in QUANTITY, as in GREATER LONDON, meaning more of the city. well it cannot mean in quality, because of this. the servan is NOT Greater that his Master, John 13:16 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him." and GREATER is use here . so what gives? listen,

John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." HOLD ITTHE SERVENT SHALL DO "greater" WORKS THAN HIS "master", WELL LISTEN,

John 14:28 "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

101G PUT THESE TWO VERSE TOGETHER TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING. John 14:12 "because I go unto my Father." and John 14:28 "because I said, I go unto the Father". answer, while on EARTH in Flesh bone and Blood, God as the Ordinal Last, the Son was,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.

[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

so, in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state, he was not "GREATER" than the Father, because in that G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō')he could only heal one person at a time. QUANTITY amount, but when GLORIFIED with his OWNSELF ... GOING TO THE FATHER as John 17:5 states, "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." WHAT DID HE HAVE BEFORE THE WORLD WAS? ALL POWER, ALL GODLY POWERS, which he laid down when he was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') in flesh as a man to give that BLOOD ... Natual Life for the sin of the WORLD. if not he could not be crucified as he said in Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

so in flesh in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state, YES, he, the Father the Ordinal was GREATER, but now in his RESURRECTION, he has ... "ALL POWER"..... BINGO, because now John 14:12 is FULFILLED. "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." because he has return to the FATHER... (HIS OWN SPIRIT), this is why he is called Father, he now with all POWER, heal anywhere his "BODY" disciples/Servents are who call on his name. be it in New York, or Hong Kong china because of John 17:5, his glorification in HIS, HIS, HIS, OWN Spirit, remember he in Flesh is his "OWN ARM", per Isaiah 63:5.

sorry for the lenght, but copy it and take your time in reading it. if any question just ask.

KEYWORDS: ECHAD, ANOTHER, EQUAL SHARE..

101G

Back
Top Bottom