Why are Calvinists so mean ?

No it's not. It's actually much better. Much more cordial.
lol that’s your biased opinion as there are dozens of us here that came from there who would disagree with you, many of them who are still members there but no longer post, some do but most do not. And many others left their and went to carbons forum.

lol that’s your biased opinion as there are dozens of us here that came from there who would disagree with you, many of them who are still members there but no longer post, some do but most do not. And many others left their and went to carbons forum.
And it's your biased opinion. And no one cares.

Also the difference here is we are not trigger happy banning people all the time like over there. We hope people practice the golden rule here and be respectful of those they differ with and have a safe place to express their beliefs and defend them. As much as I dislike Calvinism I don’t dislike Calvinists. That site is a Calvinist site with moderators that are Calvinists with bias. We are not a Calvinist site and are the exact opposite the way it’s run here. I try and stay out of the moderating because I like interacting and debating theology in general and like apologetics. Every once in a while I’ll say something in the thread or a PM but that’s rare. I let the moderators moderate and I would say we have a very high tolerance compared to other forums. It’s rare to get banned here. If we were like other forums our membership would be cut in half lol. But for the most part our members do a good job moderating themselves.

And it's your biased opinion. And no one cares.
Allot of people do and would agree with me which is why it’s a ghost town over there on that forum. :)

And I was a member there since 2000 longer than all the other Calvinists their now. :)

Allot of people do and would agree with me which is why it’s a ghost town over there on that forum. :)
. It's not. But it's your story, tell it however you like. And then find so

And I was a member there since 2000 longer than all the other Calvinists their now. :)
So what. And that means what?

Also the difference here is we are not trigger happy banning people all the time like over there. We hope people practice the golden rule here and be respectful of those they differ with and have a safe place to express their beliefs and defend them. As much as I dislike Calvinism I don’t dislike Calvinists. That site is a Calvinist site with moderators that are Calvinists with bias. We are not a Calvinist site and are the exact opposite the way it’s run here. I try and stay out of the moderating because I like interacting and debating theology in general and like apologetics. Every once in a while I’ll say something in the thread or a PM but that’s rare. I let the moderators moderate and I would say we have a very high tolerance compared to other forums. It’s rare to get banned here. If we were like other forums our membership would be cut in half lol. But for the most part our members do a good job moderating themselves.
Moderation is extremely biased at that site and disagreement with a moderator will get you banned. Further the moderation is rather one sided as Calvinist routinely are allowed to get away with offenses which would get others banned

Moderation is extremely biased at that site and disagreement with a moderator will get you banned. Further the moderation is rather one sided as Calvinist routinely are allowed to get away with offenses which would get others banned
😢👈 It will be okay.

Exactly when I was a Calvinist I could say and do anything and get away with it. When I left Calvinism I was nicer and got banned all the time. Totally biased

Back
Top Bottom