The doctrine of election

Really? And He knew how they would choose right? Their future free choices. Your all over the place.
You do not know what you are talking about and fail to distinguish between as yet uncreated creatures with creatures who exist and can be known

Perhaps you should spend a little more time thinking before replying

You are not doing well.

You do not know what you are talking about and fail to distinguish between as yet uncreated creatures with creatures who exist and can be known

You are not doing well.
Dodging. You brought up foreknowledge. Does His foreknowledge involve the future free choice of yet uncreated human beings?

Dodging. You brought up foreknowledge. Does His foreknowledge involve the future free choice of yet uncreated human beings?
Sorry your objection was shot down

I repeat

You are not doing well.

there is no evidence of that

You brought up foreknowledge. Foreknowledge of what? Future free choices perhaps?
Future free - undetermined acts of yet uncreated creatures

The grounding objection of James White and others is used against the Molinist view which incorporates a free undetermined will in it tenets and the Arminian simple foreknowledge view. Thus it is contrary to all free will (nondeterministic) theism

The grounding objection of James White and others is used against the Molinist view which incorporates a free undetermined will in it tenets and the Arminian simple foreknowledge view. Thus it is contrary to all free will (nondeterministic) theism
So He knows their future free choices then. LOL

So foreknowledge of what? You brought it up.

So He knows their future free choices then. LOL

So foreknowledge of what? You brought it up.
Did you read?

God knows only what he determined in your theology

He also knows what He didn't determine to occur obviously. LOL
Sorry not according to your own statements

He also knows what He didn't determine to occur obviously. LOL

Dodger, foreknowledge of what? You brought it up.
God knows are future choices because He determined them. What about that don't you get?"

How credible do you imagine constantly denying your own words makes you

en

So His plan is based upon foreknowledge of undetermined acts of uncreated creatures? 😂
In your theology his plan is based on determinism and nothing else

I noted previously classic theism really cannot affirm foreknowledge as it is a temporal time based reality which cannot apply to a timeless being

In my theology God is capable of foreknowledge of what existing known creatures might do based on their present character

Sorry not according to your own statements

How credible do you imagine constantly denying your own words makes you

en

In your theology his plan is based on determinism and nothing else

I noted previously classic theism really cannot affirm foreknowledge as it is a temporal time based reality which cannot apply to a timeless being

In my theology God is capable of foreknowledge of what existing known creatures might do based on their present character
What someone might do is not foreknowledge. Foreknowledge, to "foreknow", "to know beforehand". Not what might be done beforehand. So your going to redefine that word as well?

Characters change. So He really knows nothing at all. Your God is simply a good guesser.

It cannot apply to a timeless being? Why not?

What someone might do is not foreknowledge. Foreknowledge, to "foreknow", "to know beforehand". Not what might be done beforehand. So your going to redefine that word as well?

Characters change. So He really knows nothing at all. Your God is simply a good guesser.

It cannot apply to a timeless being? Why not?
If you had any understanding of the issues, you would not ask

Foreknow is to know before, but a timeless being has no before or after

If you had any understanding of the issues, you would not ask

Foreknow is to know before, but a timeless being has no before or after
Exactly, hence the point is He knows before it happens temporally. Speaking of not understanding the issues.

But I agree, there is no before or after with a timeless being. I agreed with you so it would be who does not know what their talking about. LOL Good one
Not only did you ask, "why can't a timeless God have a before"

but you also stated

"He knows before it happens temporally"

Back
Top Bottom