The Coming Disappointment

The Rogue Tomato

There are tons of videos on Youtube predicting that tomorrow, 9/23, will be the time of the rapture. I can't wait to go to those channels on Sunday and see what they say.

On the day the rapture takes place all over the world, billions will be eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, celebrating birthdays, battling sickness, digging graves. People will be getting up or going to bed, working or playing, enjoying their pleasures or indulging their vices. I try to imagine these things happening all over the world, from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets. What will people think when the moment the rapture comes and the church is out of here?

I can imagine the headlines on the newspapers not to mention the TV news anchors trying to figure out what happened. I try imagine this extraordinary moment on planet Earth. Every single follower of Jesus Christ, as well as all those under the age of accountability—all the babies, young children, and mentally disabled—gone in a flash, along with all those who have died in Christ

On the day the rapture takes place all over the world, billions will be eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, celebrating birthdays, battling sickness, digging graves. People will be getting up or going to bed, working or playing, enjoying their pleasures or indulging their vices. I try to imagine these things happening all over the world, from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets. What will people think when the moment the rapture comes and the church is out of here?

I can imagine the headlines on the newspapers not to mention the TV news anchors trying to figure out what happened. I try imagine this extraordinary moment on planet Earth. Every single follower of Jesus Christ, as well as all those under the age of accountability—all the babies, young children, and mentally disabled—gone in a flash, along with all those who have died in Christ
Oh I agree, the Rapture is going to be so awesome. We are so privileged to stand on the cresting waves of prophecy—to live in a time closer to the return of Jesus Christ than any other generation in the history of the world. We see the nearness of His return. We see the signs of the times. We know the world is reaching a climactic point of unparalleled crisis.

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. Revelation 22:20

The moment when Christ steps away from His rightful place in heaven will be the initiating event of the Rapture. And because the Rapture will be the initiating event of the Tribulation—and because the Tribulation is the initiating event of the Millennium—we can say with some certainty that this return of our Lord Jesus will be the catalyst that commences the End Times.

There are tons of videos on Youtube predicting that tomorrow, 9/23, will be the time of the rapture. I can't wait to go to those channels on Sunday and see what they say.
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! I have books the PROVE BIBLICALLY without the shadow of a doubt the the RAPTURE will occur during the "Feast of Trumpets" in 1988!!! There's 88 Biblical arguments for it, so it must be real!!! I can hardly wait!!

Back
Top Bottom