The Acts 2 church

Quoting commands from Peter and Paul is bossing people around?
Do these commands make you feel a little bit guilty?

Misusing the Word to vent you desire to make yourself king on the hill is a lust to boss people around.

You need to go get water baptized to repent for your sin! And, then go get water baptized again for refusing correction.

The problem is.... we are not allowed to tell you as strongly as we would wish to tell you about your attitude because it would most likely break forum rules.

So.... Romans 8:28.

Right now you are being used of God to test other believers.
Believers whom your erroneous way tempts them to sin by anger.....

"If we confess/acknowledge our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Again, that does not align with your water baptism distortion.
Which would have to make it read more like...

"If we get water baptized for our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Read it again, please.

1 John 1:9, is for the Church age believer concerning his sins....

When you quote Peter he was speaking to believers in a transitional stage out from the old way into the new way.
Rightly handling the Word of God makes us able to free ourselves from error.

"If we confess/acknowledge our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

No water baptism was mentioned there for the forgiveness of sins.
That was written after the Church age was being understood and followed.

What Peter said was before anyone was able to understand the full implications of the Cross and the Blood of Jesus,
as John was shown for us all in 1 John 1:9.

A few of us are considering a home church and we are praying about it. We have been meeting in small groups together for years and we served as elders together in a church 25 years ago.
I won't claim that's the will of God for everybody....as you say all need to pray about that......I'll say one thing though....I like the idea of church functioning that way for a variety of reasons. It seems to me there are gifting that each one has....home church seems to make possible for all to have the opportunity to use their gifts. Other things I like about it too.

I won't claim that's the will of God for everybody....as you say all need to pray about that......I'll say one thing though....I like the idea of church functioning that way for a variety of reasons. It seems to me there are gifting that each one has....home church seems to make possible for all to have the opportunity to use their gifts. Other things I like about it too.
Yes that is the one thing missing at your typical sunday church gathering. Its a monologue and no dialoging where gifts can be used to build up the body.

Misusing the Word to vent you desire to make yourself king on the hill is a lust to boss people around.

You need to go get water baptized to repent for your sin! And, then go get water baptized again for refusing correction.

The problem is.... we are not allowed to tell you as strongly as we would wish to tell you about your attitude because it would most likely break forum rules.

So.... Romans 8:28.

Right now you are being used of God to test other believers.
Believers whom your erroneous way tempts them to sin by anger.....

Again, that does not align with your water baptism distortion.
Which would have to make it read more like...

"If we get water baptized for our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Read it again, please.

1 John 1:9, is for the Church age believer concerning his sins....

When you quote Peter he was speaking to believers in a transitional stage out from the old way into the new way.
Rightly handling the Word of God makes us able to free ourselves from error.

No water baptism was mentioned there for the forgiveness of sins.
That was written after the Church age was being understood and followed.

What Peter said was before anyone was able to understand the full implications of the Cross and the Blood of Jesus,
as John was shown for us all in 1 John 1:9.
Gene, you did it again. You went straight to the Epistles to teach sinners. You cannot do that. Why do you think the epistles were put in the Bible after the book of Acts? I really want you to understand this. You don’t take sinners to Revelation and include them in the seven churches of Asia minor. Nor do you take sin filled human beings to the Epistles (letters written to the churches) and attempt to save them. That is the ultimate twisting of scripture and spiritual mail theft. Do you see what I am saying yet?

Gene, you did it again. You went straight to the Epistles to teach sinners. You cannot do that. Why do you think the epistles were put in the Bible after the book of Acts? I really want you to understand this. You don’t take sinners to Revelation and include them in the seven churches of Asia minor. Nor do you take sin filled human beings to the Epistles (letters written to the churches) and attempt to save them. That is the ultimate twisting of scripture and spiritual mail theft. Do you see what I am saying yet?

I already put you on Ignore in another forum.

Would you like to make it two?

When you stop thinking your reasoning is going to make sense?
Then maybe you can be reasoned with.

I already put you on Ignore in another forum.

Would you like to make it two?

When you stop thinking your reasoning is going to make sense?
Then maybe you can be reasoned with.
I only tell the truth in love.

Take it as it seems to you.

I only tell the truth in love.

Take it as it seems to you.
Coming from a KJV Only mentality that you promoted in the other forum I see your love as only human emotion... not love for the truth.

Peter showed sincere human emotional love towards the Lord, and Jesus called him 'Satan' for doing it.

Sincerity that one sees as 'love' deceives oneself.

Objectivity based upon sound doctrine transforms the soul by accepting corrections when they come our way from the Lord.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord."
Isiah 55:8​

You can always get doctrinally ignorant believers to approve of what you approve of. = human love.

Loves tell somebody that is facing
Coming from a KJV Only mentality that you promoted in the other forum I see your love as only human emotion... not love for the truth.

Peter showed sincere human emotional love towards the Lord, and Jesus called him 'Satan' for doing it.

Sincerity that one sees as 'love' deceives oneself.

Objectivity based upon sound doctrine transforms the soul by accepting corrections when they come our way from the Lord.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord."
Isiah 55:8​

You can always get doctrinally ignorant believers to approve of what you approve of. = human love.
Loves tells somebody that is facing a disastrous situation to change course. That is Agape.

Loves tell somebody that is facing

Loves tells somebody that is facing a disastrous situation to change course. That is Agape.

You have been shown love by several here....

Jesus said what?

This?

But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for such the Father seeks to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Or this?

But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in ghost and truth, for such the Father seeks to worship him. God is ghost, and those who worship him must worship in ghost and truth."

Your King James mentality gives every atheist justification for rejecting Christianity, and makes Christians look stupid to the world.

That was told you in agape love.

You have been shown love by several here....

Jesus said what?

This?

But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for such the Father seeks to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Or this?

But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in ghost and truth, for such the Father seeks to worship him. God is ghost, and those who worship him must worship in ghost and truth."

Your King James mentality gives every atheist justification for rejecting Christianity, and makes Christians look stupid to the world.

That was told you in agape love.
True love tells the sinner there is a lone Bible that means what it says.

Not “the Bible says, but look here in Strongs, this version or that version etc, it says the Bible also means this and this and this….”.

Only Satan offers new and improved redefinitions to the words of God.

Satan wants variety.

True love tells the sinner there is a lone Bible that means what it says.

Not “the Bible says, but look here in Strongs, this version or that version etc, it says the Bible also means this and this and this….”.

Only Satan offers new and improved redefinitions to the words of God.

Satan wants variety.

Now we all know.

KJVO has gotten through our door.

Oye Vey! More accurate?

Did you know that we are indwelt by the Ghost of God?

link: Strongs
Holy Ghost is accurate?

To the world "Ghost" make Christianity look "dumb" and to be avoided, giving them excuse and comfort for their rejection of Christianity.

God hates a false witness!

Last edited:

I made this video clip for this very subject. This is how you qualify yourself to read the epistles.

Just saying interesting facts about the Bible does not in fact teach the Bible.

There is a much better way to qualify..

We need to find for our self (by the leading of the Spirit in grace) a pastor-teacher who knows enough Hebrew and Greek, able to tell us how the King James translators messed up too many passages. A translation not worthy to be made into the god as the KJVO folks have done. Or, at least, a pastor who learns from a teacher who does teach from the Hebrew and Greek which are the languages of the Bible as God gave it to man.

My pastor traditionally began teaching his lessons by quoting a passage from the KJV before launching into the Hebrew or Greek, and having researched the historical intent.

At times the KJV was excellent, and even better than many modern translations because of a literal translation of a verse.
But, when it was bad (too many times) because of obscuring the intent... it became inexcusable.

That's precisely why Satan wants to promote KJVO for those who are made to feel secure using a translation that allows them to feel they are not dumb, but smarter than the rest when the others refuse its archaic and anachronistic language.

When I first started out as a babe in Christ?

I actually believed that a good pastor's job was to exegete the obscurities of the KJV English!
Just like I learned later they are really supposed to do for Greek and Hebrew!

Obscure language of archaic English can be manipulated to keep people ignorant. And to give them an illusion of being wiser than the rest when others reject them for it.

I realize what I say will not put a dent in the hardened KJVO mentality.

I say what I do not for them, but for those who wanting to learn the Word of God and sense there is something terribly wrong with their thinking.

Holy Ghost is accurate?

To the world "Ghost" make Christianity look "dumb" and to be avoided, giving them excuse and comfort for their rejection of Christianity.
i really could care less what version bible you use. the word Holy GHOST is not dumb nor is the word holy spirit. yes i use kjv its what i cut my teeth on. i find the above remark a tad bit to much. straighten him out on his apostolic doctrine.

Now we all know.

KJVO has gotten through our door.

Oye Vey! More accurate?

Did you know that we are indwelt by the Ghost of God?

Holy Ghost is accurate?

God hates a false witness!
Strongs debunks the ancient KJV???

Yikes

Just saying interesting facts about the Bible does not in fact teach the Bible.

There is a much better way to qualify..

We need to find for our self (by the leading of the Spirit in grace) a pastor-teacher who knows enough Hebrew and Greek, able to tell us how the King James translators messed up too many passages. A translation not worthy to be made into the god as the KJVO folks have done. Or, at least, a pastor who learns from a teacher who does teach from the Hebrew and Greek which are the languages of the Bible as God gave it to man.

My pastor traditionally began teaching his lessons by quoting a passage from the KJV before launching into the Hebrew or Greek, and having researched the historical intent.

At times the KJV was excellent, and even better than many modern translations because of a literal translation of a verse.
But, when it was bad (too many times) because of obscuring the intent... it became inexcusable.

That's precisely why Satan wants to promote KJVO for those who are made to feel secure using a translation that allows them to feel they are not dumb, but smarter than the rest when the others refuse its archaic and anachronistic language.

When I first started out as a babe in Christ?

I actually believed that a good pastor's job was to exegete the obscurities of the KJV English!
Just like I learned later they are really supposed to do for Greek and Hebrew!

Obscure language of archaic English can be manipulated to keep people ignorant. And to give them an illusion of being wiser than the rest when others reject them for it.

I realize what I say will not put a dent in the hardened KJVO mentality.

I say what I do not for them, but for those who wanting to learn the Word of God and sense there is something terribly wrong with their thinking.
I recommend you subscribe to the channel and see that I cover the entire Bible from cover to cover with it. It is theological and historical.

i use kjv bible but it is not the authorized Bible. i do prefer it it over others.. but i do have a nkj and couple others around the house
The new king James version comes from a different Text than the king James version. That is why a lot of words are changed, or removed. I just don’t trust it.

Back
Top Bottom