Redeemed from unbelief !

Remember He redeems from all iniquity and purifies unto good works, unbelief is nothing but iniquity Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
also remember if we believe not its because we were not of His Sheep for whom He gave Himself for as He makes clear here Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. So if He didn't die for one and redeem them, what alternative do they have but to die in their unbelief and sins ?Duh
This has not changed

Unbelievers are not redeemed and die in their sins as per your own quoted words

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

This has not changed

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Remember He redeems from all iniquity and purifies unto good works, unbelief is nothing but iniquity Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
also remember if we believe not its because we were not of His Sheep for whom He gave Himself for as He makes clear here Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. So if He didn't die for one and redeem them, what alternative do they have but to die in their unbelief and sins ?Duh

So why are these unbelievers dying in their sin?

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. So if He didn't die for one and redeem them, what alternative do they have but to die in their unbelief and sins ?Duh Those whom die in their sins in unbelief, that means Christ didn't die for them, duh

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. So if He didn't die for one and redeem them, what alternative do they have but to die in their unbelief and sins ?Duh Those whom die in their sins in unbelief, that means Christ didn't die for them, duh
You did not answer the question

Those for whom Christ died, shed His Blood for, its guaranteed that His Blood will do a inner work that reaches unto the conscience, and will bring about a conversion from dead works, which implies life will be given, and convert into the serving of the True and Living God. Heb 9:14

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

So Faith is given in order to serve the Living God, in Spirit and in Truth.

The word serve here is the greek word λατρεύω and its the word used here Phil 3:3

For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Those for whom Christ died, shed His Blood for, its guaranteed that His Blood will do a inner work that reaches unto the conscience, and will bring about a conversion from dead works, which implies life will be given, and convert into the serving of the True and Living God. Heb 9:14

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

So Faith is given in order to serve the Living God, in Spirit and in Truth.

The word serve here is the greek word λατρεύω and its the word used here Phil 3:3

For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
nope its for those who believe which is for everyone, not just some select group.

1 John 2:2- not only OUR SINS ( believers) but for the sins of all the world ( all unbelievers ).

hope this helps !!!

nope its for those who believe which is for everyone, not just some select group.

1 John 2:2- not only OUR SINS ( believers) but for the sins of all the world ( all unbelievers ).

hope this helps !!!
Only the elect who have their conscience purged from dead works unto the Spiritual worship of the Living God.

Another scriptural witness that Christs Death for His Elect redeemed them from unbelief, false religion,

1 Pet 1:18-21

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

As you can see the end of having been redeemed from their vain conversation by His Precious blood was in order that their Faith and hope might be in God, and by Him do believe in God.

Another scriptural witness that Christs Death for His Elect redeemed them from unbelief, false religion,

1 Pet 1:18-21

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

As you can see the end of having been redeemed from their vain conversation by His Precious blood was in order that their Faith and hope might be in God, and by Him do believe in God.
Sorry you are twisting the scriptures once again Unbelievers are not redeemed. Believers are

The Ye of verse 18 above are believers

Sorry you are twisting the scriptures once again Unbelievers are not redeemed. Believers are

The Ye of verse 18 above are believers
You dont get it,when one is redeemed out of a vain manner of life and religion, they are redeemed from unbelief, then they are given Faith and Hope in the True God. You do know being in a vain religion is unbelief dont you ?Even Paul when he was very religious and unconverted he was in unbelief.

You dont get it,when one is redeemed out of a vain manner of life and religion, they are redeemed from unbelief, then they are given Faith and Hope in the True God. You do know being in a vain religion is unbelief dont you ?Even Paul when he was very religious and unconverted he was in unbelief.
Sorry no

You are substituting your beliefs for scripture

Christ redeems believers not unbelievers

That is because

You are substituting your beliefs for scripture

Christ redeems believers not unbelievers
They were redeemed from unbelief, false religion, in order that their Faith and Hope will be in God . 1 Pet 1:19-21

According to Vs 21how do they believe in God ?

They were redeemed from unbelief, false religion, in order that their Faith and Hope will be in God . 1 Pet 1:19-21

According to Vs 21how do they believe in God ?
Who by him do believe in God] This is supposed to refer to the Gentiles, who never knew the true God till they heard the preaching of the Gospel: the Jews had known him long before, but the Gentiles had every thing to learn when the first preachers of the Gospel arrived amongst them

Adam Clarke, The Holy Bible with a Commentary and Critical Notes (vol. 6, New Edition.; Bellingham, WA: Faithlife Corporation, 2014), 848.

hello

Who by him do believe in God] This is supposed to refer to the Gentiles, who never knew the true God till they heard the preaching of the Gospel: the Jews had known him long before, but the Gentiles had every thing to learn when the first preachers of the Gospel arrived amongst them

Adam Clarke, The Holy Bible with a Commentary and Critical Notes (vol. 6, New Edition.; Bellingham, WA: Faithlife Corporation, 2014), 848.

hello
According to Vs21 how did they come to believe ?

Back
Top Bottom