Lordship Salvation in a Nutshell

In Psalms 119:29, he wanted to put false ways far from him, for God to be gracious to him by teaching him to obey His law, and he chose the way of faithfulness by setting it before him, so this has always been the one and only way of salvation by grace through faith, and in Psalms 119:142, God's law is truth, so grace and truth came through Jesus because he sent his ministry teaching us to obey God's law by word and by example. Our salvation is from sin (Matthew 1:21) and sin is the transgression of God's law (1 John 3:4), so while we do not earn our salvation as the result of obeying it, living in obedience to it through faith in Jesus is nevertheless intrinsically part of the concept of him saving us from not living in obedience to it. In Ephesians 2:8-10, we are new creations in Christ to do good works, so while Paul denied that we can earn our salvation as the result of our works lest anyone should boast, doing good works is nevertheless intrinsically part of the concept of being saved from not doing good works. In Titus 2:11-13, our salvation is described as being trained by grace to do what is godly, righteous, and good, and to renounce doing what is ungodly, so God graciously teaching us to obey His law is itself the content of His gift of saving us from not obeying it. Furthermore, in Titus 2:14, Jesus gave himself to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people of his own possession who are zealous for doing good works, so becoming zealous for doin good works in obedience to God's law is the way to believe in what Jesus accomplished through the cross. In Romans 10:5-10, it references Deuteronomy 30:11-16 as the word of faith that we proclaim in regard to saying that God's law is not too difficult for us to obey, in regard to saying that the one who obeys it will attain life by it, in regard to what we are agreeing to obey by confessing that Jesus is Lord, and in regard to the way to believe that God raised Jesus from the dead, so the position that we are required to be followers and doers of the Word is lordship salvation.
#1 - Psalm 119:29 is speaking of sinners who desire to know God and His Way - It is NOT speaking of the LORD Jesus Christ

#2 -Psalm 119:142 - Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Your law is truth

JESUS is God's Law = the Law of Righteousness is the Law of Christ

#3 - God sent His Son so that we can be SAVED apart from the law = Gospel of John

John 1:1 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
John 1:17 - "For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ."

#4 - We are SAVED by the Grace of God that has appeared unto all men - Titus 2:11-14

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.

#5 - Christ did NOT save us so that we would be under the law - Galatians 3:21-25

Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, [f]kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

Last edited:
#1 - Psalm 119:29 is speaking of sinners who desire to know God and His Way - It is NOT speaking of the LORD Jesus Christ
That doesn't change the fact that Psalms 119:29-30 describes the one and only way of salvation by grace through faith.

#2 -Psalm 119:142 - Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Your law is truth

JESUS is God's Law = the Law of Righteousness is the Law of Christ
God's law is truth and Jesus set a sinless example for us to follow of how to walk in obedience to it, so he is the embodiment of the truth (John 14:6)

#3 - God sent His Son so that we can be SAVED apart from the law = Gospel of John

John 1:1 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
John 1:17 - "For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ."
There is no "but" in the Greek in John 1:17, rather John 1:16-17 says grace upon grace, so it is speaking about one example of grace being added upon another. Our salvation is from sin (Matthew 1:21) and sin is the transgression of God's law (1 John 3:4), so while we do not earn our salvation as the result of obeying God's law, living in obedience to it through faith in Jesus is nevertheless intrinsically part of the concept of him saving us from not living in obedience to it.

#4 - We are SAVED by the Grace of God that has appeared unto all men - Titus 2:11-14

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.
Indeed, our salvation involves being trained by grace to obey His law.

#5 - Christ did NOT save us so that we would be under the law - Galatians 3:21-25

Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, [f]kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
In Matthew 7:23, Jesus said that he would tell those who are workers of lawlessness to depart from him because he never knew them, so God's law brings us to Christ because it teaches us how to know him, but does not bring us to Christ so that we will reject what he taught and go back to living in sin. Someone who disregarded everything that their tutor taught them after they left would need to go back under a tutor.

In Galatians 3:16-19, a new covenant does not abolish the promises of a covenant that has already been ratified, so the New Covenant does not abolish our need to obey God's law in connection with the promise, but rather it still involves following it (Jeremiah 31:33, Ezekiel 36:26-27). In Galatians 3:26-29, every aspect of being children of God, in Christ, through faith, and children of Abraham and heirs of the promise is directly connected to living in obedience to God's law. In 1 John 3:4-10, those who do not practice righteousness in obedience to God's law are not children of God, in Matthew 23:23, Jesus said that faith is one of the weightier matters of God's law, in 1 John 2:6, those who are in Christ are obligated to walk in the same way he walked, and in John 8:39, Jesus said that if they were children of Abraham, then they would be doing the same works as him.

That doesn't change the fact that Psalms 119:29-30 describes the one and only way of salvation by grace through faith.

God's law is truth and Jesus set a sinless example for us to follow of how to walk in obedience to it, so he is the embodiment of the truth (John 14:6)

There is no "but" in the Greek in John 1:17, rather John 1:16-17 says grace upon grace, so it is speaking about one example of grace being added upon another. Our salvation is from sin (Matthew 1:21) and sin is the transgression of God's law (1 John 3:4), so while we do not earn our salvation as the result of obeying God's law, living in obedience to it through faith in Jesus is nevertheless intrinsically part of the concept of him saving us from not living in obedience to it.

Indeed, our salvation involves being trained by grace to obey His law.

In Matthew 7:23, Jesus said that he would tell those who are workers of lawlessness to depart from him because he never knew them, so God's law brings us to Christ because it teaches us how to know him, but does not bring us to Christ so that we will reject what he taught and go back to living in sin. Someone who disregarded everything that their tutor taught them after they left would need to go back under a tutor.

In Galatians 3:16-19, a new covenant does not abolish the promises of a covenant that has already been ratified, so the New Covenant does not abolish our need to obey God's law in connection with the promise, but rather it still involves following it (Jeremiah 31:33, Ezekiel 36:26-27). In Galatians 3:26-29, every aspect of being children of God, in Christ, through faith, and children of Abraham and heirs of the promise is directly connected to living in obedience to God's law. In 1 John 3:4-10, those who do not practice righteousness in obedience to God's law are not children of God, in Matthew 23:23, Jesus said that faith is one of the weightier matters of God's law, in 1 John 2:6, those who are in Christ are obligated to walk in the same way he walked, and in John 8:39, Jesus said that if they were children of Abraham, then they would be doing the same works as him.
A lot of 'double-speak' given here by you on the scriptures.

When i have time i will gladly address them.

I don't see why you consider what I said to be double speak, but I would be happy to clarify something if it want.
This statement you made is 'double-speak' and it is antichrist = God's law is truth and Jesus set a sinless example for us to follow of how to walk in obedience to it, so he is the embodiment of the truth (John 14:6)

This statement you made is 'double-speak' and it is antichrist = God's law is truth and Jesus set a sinless example for us to follow of how to walk in obedience to it, so he is the embodiment of the truth (John 14:6)
I don't see why you think anything that I said is false or antichrist. God's nature is truth. The Bible often uses the same terms to describe aspects of God's nature it does to describe aspects of the nature of God's law, which is because it is God's instructions for how to testify about those aspects of God nature, such as with it being holy, righteous, and good (Romans 7:12), or with justice, mercy, and faithfulness being weightier matters of the law (Matthew 23:23), which is why God's law is truth (Psalms 119:142). For example, our good works testify about God's goodness, which is why they bring glory to Him (Matthew 5:16). The Son is the image of the invisible God (Colossians 1:15) and the radiance of God's glory and the exact image of God's nature (Hebrews 1:3), so if all of the invisible aspects of nature were in the form of a body that we can see, then that would be the Son, who expressed God's nature by setting a sinless example of how to walk in obedience to God's law, so He is the embodiment of God's nature, or in other words, he is the truth (John 14:6). God's law is truth, the sum of God's word is truth (Psalms 119:160), and Jesus is God's word made flesh (John 1:14). God's law is His way (Psalms 119:1-3), the truth, and the life (Deuteronomy 32:46-47), and the way to see and know the Father (Exodus 33:13), and Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, and the way to see and know the Father made flesh (John 14:6-7).

In Matthew 4:15-23, Christ began his ministry with the Gospel message to repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand, which was a light to the Gentiles, and God's law was how his audience knew what sin is, so repenting from our disobedience to it is a central part of the Gospel of Christ. Furthermore, Jesus set a sinless example of how to walk in obedience to God's law and we are told to follow his example (1 Peter 2:21-22) and that those who are in Christ are obligated to walk in the same way he walks (1 John 2:6). So Christ spent his ministry teaching his followers to obey God's law by word and by example, which means that he is the man of lawfulness while 2 Thessalonians 2:3 describes the antrichrist in contrast as being the man of lawlessness.

i do not see "lordship salvation" in the Gospel, but i do see Truth and Grace came to us thru Jesus Christ.

Salvation is by Grace and it is the Gift of God, not of works lest anyone should boast.

When we receive His Grace unto Salvation we are also kneeling at the Feet of our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ = Daily

Jesus did say: "Why call me Lord if you do no do the things I say?"

Does this constitute "lordship salvation" - Nope, but it does verify that we are to be followers and doers of the Word.

JESUS is LORD of lords and KING of kings AND He is the Savior of the world.

What you could say is that by JESUS Lordship over sin HE inherited a Name above all names and that at the Name of JESUS CHRIST every knee shall bow and every tongue confess JESUS Christ as LORD(all JWs pay attention).
I think the name lordship salvation is misleading. To me it means once you are saved you make Jesus Lord of your life. We're like bond servants. 1 Corinthians 7:22; Ephesians 6:6; 2 Timothy 2:24 He's king of kings and Lord of lords.

The doctrine of lordship salvation teaches that submitting to Christ as Lord goes hand-in-hand with trusting in Christ as Savior. Lordship salvation is the opposite of what is sometimes called easy-believism or the teaching that salvation comes through an acknowledgement of a certain set of facts.

I think the name lordship salvation is misleading. To me it means once you are saved you make Jesus Lord of your life. We're like bond servants. 1 Corinthians 7:22; Ephesians 6:6; 2 Timothy 2:24 He's king of kings and Lord of lords.

The doctrine of lordship salvation teaches that submitting to Christ as Lord goes hand-in-hand with trusting in Christ as Savior. Lordship salvation is the opposite of what is sometimes called easy-believism or the teaching that salvation comes through an acknowledgement of a certain set of facts.

In Titus 2:14, our salvation is described as being trained by grace to do what is godly, righteous, and good, and to renounce doing what is ungodly, so it does not say that once we are saved, then we will do those works, and we are not required to have first done those works in order to become saved as the result, but rather it describes the content of God's gift of salvation as being trained by grace to do those works. In other words, it is describing the aspect of our salvation that is happening in the present.

Thank You

Yes, i do understand the scriptures you posted and agree with them.

There is potential danger of such a doctrine as "lordship salvation".

#1.) The scriptures do not teach us to approach the Gospel in this manner, however Islam does in fact teach this under the Koran.

#2.) Salvation is a person = Jesus Christ who came as the 'Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

#3.) It is quite ironic that John McArthur teaches this as he does not follow its creed.

#4.) Luke ch22 - Now there was also a dispute among them, as to which of them should be considered the greatest. 25And He said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them, and those who exercise authority over them are called ‘benefactors.’ 26But not so among you; on the contrary, he who is greatest among you, let him be as the younger, and he who governs as he who serves. 27For who is greater, he who sits at the table, or he who serves? Is it not he who sits at the table? Yet I am among you as the One who serves.

More accurate should be "Saviourship Salvation" since it is The Free Gift Of God.

The "Lordship sanctification" would probably be better, since, after the Above, we
All should, By The Holy Spirit, "confess Jesus as Lord, and follow Him, submitting
as humble 'servants', eh?

Amen.
And our Savior is Lord over all. We are slaves of Christ and He is our Master/ Lord. Jesus said why do you call Me Lord Lord and do not do what I say ?

I wonder why Jesus Lordship is so resisted by many in Christendom when Jesus demanded His followers to give up everything to follow Him ? Jesus made obedience mandatory not optional.

Jesus teaching

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Luke 6:46
Why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' but not do what I say?

Luke 11:28
Blessed are those who hear the word of God and obey it

John 8:31
If you hold to My teaching you are truly My disciples

John 13:17
If you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

John 13:34-35
I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

John 14:15
If you love Me you will keep My commandments

John 14:21
Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him."

John 14:23
Jesus replied, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.

John 15:10
If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and remain in His love.

John 15:14
You are My friends if you do what I command you

John 15:17
This is My command to you: Love one another.

John the disciple whom Jesus loved teaching:

1 John 2
And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, 5 but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: 6 whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked.

1 John 2
Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness. 10 Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in him there is no cause for stumbling. 11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

1 John 2
If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that everyone who practices righteousness has been born of him.

1 John 3
Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness. 5 You know that he appeared in order to take away sins, and in him there is no sin. 6 No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. 7 Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous. 8 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. 9 No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God. 10 By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.

1 John 4
If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. 21 And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.

1 John 5
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born of God, and everyone who loves the Father loves whoever has been born of him. 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome. 4 For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith

Paul's teaching:

Shall we continue in sin that grace might abound ? May it NEVER be !

Galatians 5
The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Colossians 3
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. 7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. 8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

Ephesians 2
As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3 All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath.

Titus 2:11-15
11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, 12 instructing us to the intent that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we would live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present age; 13 looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity and purify for himself a people for his own possession, zealous for good works. 15 Say these things and exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no one despise you.

Peters Teaching

1 Peter 1
Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming. 14 As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. 15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16 for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”

1 Peter 4
As a result, they do not live the rest of their earthly lives for evil human desires, but rather for the will of God. 3 For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do—living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry. 4 They are surprised that you do not join them in their reckless, wild living, and they heap abuse on you.

2 Peter 1:3-11
His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7 and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.
10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, 11 and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

James Teaching

James 2
What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless[d]? 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,”[e] and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? 26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

James 3
You adulterous people,[a] don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. 5 Or do you think Scripture says without reason that he jealously longs for the spirit he has caused to dwell in us[b]? 6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:

“God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.”[c]
7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

hope this helps !!!

I almost forgot to mention the Author of Hebrews.

Hebrews 10
Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, 27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. 28 Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] and again, “The Lord will judge his people.”[e] 31 It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

32 Remember those earlier days after you had received the light, when you endured in a great conflict full of suffering. 33 Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. 34 You suffered along with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. 35 So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.

36 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. 37 For,

“In just a little while,
he who is coming will come
and will not delay.”[f]
38 And,

“But my righteous[g] one will live by faith.
And I take no pleasure
in the one who shrinks back.”[h]
39 But we do not belong to those who shrink back and are destroyed, but to those who have faith and are saved.

Hebrews 12
Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. 15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many. 16 See that no one is sexually immoral, or is godless like Esau, who for a single meal sold his inheritance rights as the oldest son. 17 Afterward, as you know, when he wanted to inherit this blessing, he was rejected. Even though he sought the blessing with tears, he could not change what he had done.

hope this helps !!!

Exactly I don't understand why people have a problem with it.

Exactly I don't understand why people have a problem with it.

Reader...

Lets get real... Lets keep it real....

The reason that Lordship Salvation is denial of the Cross....Its because the Salvation of God, is..

You were a dirty sinner, and you never did anything for God.
You loved sin.
You never cared about Law, or Commandments, and you thought that "Christ is a crutch for the weak".
If you went to church at all it was "Easter" or some Christmas service, and you sat there bored, looking at the "chicks'.
Yeah YOU.

So, THAT stinking mess of humanity, heard the Gospel, and had a REVELATION that you needed Jesus.
So, you came forward, or you kneeled and prayed, and gave God your faith in Christ.
You, a LOST hell bound sinning dog.....

And now, later, you are trying to teach, prove... that you came to Jesus and knew anything AT THAT TIME, about JESUS being THE LORD?

You knew nothing about this.. at THAT TIME.
All you knew is that something was happening inside you, and you obeyed it from the heart and God took you, filthy you, and made you clean with the BLOOD of Jesus., by HIS GRACE.

And now you "lordship" cult people, want to pretend that AT THAT TIME you had your "Lordship Theology", all lined up.

"If Christ is not LORD OF YOUR LIFE< He's not LORD AT ALL"....

So, i know some carnal words that i acquired before i was born again, and they fit this "lordship" nonsense perfectly.

I"ll refrain.

But you get the message, fakirs.

-pathetic.

Last edited:
Reader...

Lets get real... Lets keep it real....

The reason that Lordship Salvation is denial of the Cross....Its because the Salvation of God, is..

You were a dirty sinner, and you never did anything for God.
You loved sin.
You never cared about Law, or Commandments, and you thought that "Christ is a crutch for the weak".
If you went to church at all it was "Easter" or some Christmas service, and you sat there bored, looking at the "chicks'.
Yeah YOU.

So, THAT stinking mess of humanity, heard the Gospel, and had a REVELATION that you needed Jesus.
So, you came forward, or you kneeled and prayed, and gave God your faith in Christ.
You, a hell bound sinning dog.....

And now, later, you are trying to teach, prove... that you came to Jesus and knew anything AT THAT TIME, about JESUS being THE LORD?

You knew nothing about this.. at THAT TIME.
All you knew is that something was happening inside you, and you obeyed it from the heart and God took you, filthy you, and made you clean with the blood of Jesus., by HIS GRACE.

And now you "lordship" cult people, want to pretend that AT THAT TIME you had your "Lordship Theology", all lined up.

"If Christ is not LORD OF YOUR LIFE< He's not LORD AT ALL"....

So, i know some carnal words that i acquired before i was born again, and they fit this "lordship" nonsense perfectly.

I"ll refrain.

But you get the message, fakirs.

-pathetic.
That not even close to what Lord should salvation is about. Did you just call me a Muslim and say I'm pathetic? You want to use carnal words On a Christian forum?

And you want to accuse someone that doesn't think the same way as you as being in a cult?

Back
Top Bottom