Just because a gentile becomes Born-Again......

jeremiah1five

Does not mean they become joined or are included into the Abrahamic or Mosaic Covenants.

Let's be honest here. The New Covenant prophesied in Jeremiah 31:31-34 is between God and the House of Israel. There are no Gentiles mentioned in this covenant. The New Covenant came into fulfilled existence on the day of the Jewish Feast of Harvest which is also called Pentecost. Three thousand Jews were born-again that day. Acts 2:47 says "Christ added to His Church daily such as should be saved" which means more Jews became born-again and saved as per the New Covenant content.

When a Gentile becomes born-again, they are joined to Christ. When a Jew becomes born again, they are joined to Christ and remain in the Abrahamic and Mosaic Covenants. This was the issue with Jewish Christians who were concerned about their standing in the Abrahamic Covenant. So, Saul writes:

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye [Jews] be Christ’s, then are ye [Jews STILL] Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Gal. 3:28–29.

The "Greek" here refers to Gentile proselytes who were closest to Judaism and the Jewish nation through their circumcision and vows to the Torah. Every other non-proselyte Greek was opposed to Israel and had nothing to do with the Jews. They were two separate communities. They did not mingle with each other. The Jews saw them as unclean. And they were. But oh, you say, Judaism is no longer or passed away. Not so. For the four decades that followed Pentecost everything that happened in Jerusalem and Israel happened to the Jews and Gentile proselytes and also God-Fearers such as Cornelius until the destruction of the Jewish Temple and then God began to bring in Gentiles. And then what happened?
In time Gentiles took over what belonged to Israel and stole their covenants and promises and prophecies and made them their own. And for 1900 years they re-interpret history and taught God "cast away His people" and replaced them with the Gentile "Church." All one need to do is read the writings that came later by Gentiles.

And the "heirs according to the promise"? The only people that possessed the promise and were heirs to it were the Jews. So, it's clear that Saul is writing to Jewish Christians who had concerns about their standing in the Abrahamic covenant specifically, and their relationship to God in general.

But just because a Gentile is born again does not mean they are now in the Abrahamic and Mosaic Covenants. That would be impossible because these covenants were made with Abraham and His seed and Gentiles are NOT his seed. Be honest about it. But oh, "when we become Christian, we are added to the covenant." WHERE in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets does it say that? The Hebrews Scriptures are the central hub of everything that happens to Israel, not the New Covenant writings. All New Covenant events during the four decades before the destruction of the Temple was a Jewish phenomenon, not Gentile. Just because a few uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles became born again and the Jews held a council in Jerusalem to deal with this fact, what was their decision? They were told to follow certain precepts of the Mosaic Law. Why did they direct them to the Law? Because it was THEIR covenant and they had to muddle through it the best they could. But when the Romans came and destroyed their nation and their Temple God's clock didn't stop. Now, it was time to bring in Gentiles in greater number.

Any born-again Gentile since the destruction of the Temple - and even before - were joined to Christ not the covenants. And there is a difference. Because when the Times of the Gentiles ends, and it will end with the destruction of Gentile nations whether through nuclear war or some cataclysmic event from space, the majority of these nations all contain Gentile Christians. Israel is the House of God. If you want to claim to be in the House of God and thereby in the covenants through Christ, then accept what's coming. Because what's coming is judgment that begins in the House of God. There is no escape. There is no rapture. The end-time prophecy to Israel - the "book" of Revelations - mentions nothing about a rapture. God has no covenant with Gentiles. Why would God remove Gentile believers from the judgment coming upon the world when judgment begins in the House of God? Contradiction.

Gentiles that are born-again are joined to Christ, NOT any of the Hebrew Covenants and do you know why?
Because you are NOT Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise God made with Hebrews/Jews. Not even Gentile proselytes were seen as being in covenant with God. That's because they are not the seed of Abraham. But oh, we are "spiritual" Israel. Again, NO. When the Holy Spirit began to baptize Jews into Christ [="anointing"] they became spiritual Israel. And spiritual Israel is natural Israel.
May God open your Gentile eyes to see that for 1900 years Gentiles have stolen Israel's covenants and their inheritance. Stop the Steal, as it has been said with regard to the 2020 presidential election. Now apply it to Israel's election before God. It's their covenants. It's their inheritance. It's their Scriptures. He's their Messiah, not yours. If anything, you're only enjoying the BLESSINGS of Abraham as the proselytes did. But never were they, or you, ever considered by Scripture or God or the Jews as being included in the Hebrew covenants.
Stop the Steal.

Does not mean they become joined or are included into the Abrahamic or Mosaic Covenants.
Ephesians 2:11 "Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;" Ephesians 2:12 "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:" Ephesians 2:13 "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Ephesians 2:14 "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" Ephesians 2:15 "Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;" Ephesians 2:16 "And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:" Ephesians 2:17 "And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh." Ephesians 2:18 "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:" Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

and a second witness.
Romans 8:16 "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:" Romans 8:17 "And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together."

so U can hand that nonesense back to the devil, and try again. :ninja: YIKES!

101G.

Fred, Fred, Fred. Don't be sad. It's because of God's covenants with Israel that Gentiles are saved.
Salvation is OF THE JEWS! Celebrate! @praise_yeshua !!!

Salvation preexisted any thoughts of Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Salvation is of Jesus Christ. The only heir of Abraham. Celebrate! Jesus Christ @jeremiah1five

Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Joh 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Ephesians 2:11 "Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;" Ephesians 2:12 "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:" Ephesians 2:13 "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Ephesians 2:14 "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" Ephesians 2:15 "Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;" Ephesians 2:16 "And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:" Ephesians 2:17 "And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh." Ephesians 2:18 "For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father." Ephesians 2:19 "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;" Ephesians 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;" Ephesians 2:21 "In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:" Ephesians 2:22 "In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."

and a second witness.
Romans 8:16 "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:" Romans 8:17 "And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together."

so U can hand that nonesense back to the devil, and try again. :ninja: YIKES!

101G.
ALL those passages are Saul, a Jewish Christian, writing to other Jewish Christians in Ephesus, Galatia, Corinth. And why not? They're smack dab in the middle of a New Covenant, and it takes time to search the Scriptures to figure it out. But Saul, being a Pharisee, had daily access to the Scriptures - even had his own copies - and was perfect for figuring out the New Covenant they found themselves in since he knew the Scriptures.
Try showing me things from the Old Testament, because if you try to pass something off on post using the New Covenant writings and don't understand the context of the Hebrew Scriptures - in you yourself above said is shadow - and if you can't relate your physical (NT) to the OT shadow, then you'd be WRONG!
Pssst....you're wrong.
Oh my.

Salvation preexisted any thoughts of Northern Kingdom of Israel.

Salvation is of Jesus Christ. The only heir of Abraham. Celebrate! Jesus Christ @jeremiah1five
Well then, if Christ is the only heir of Abraham, I guess we can throw away the book of Revelation.
Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Joh 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
Speaking to a daughter of Abraham. Keep it in context and you shouldn't go wrong.
Covenant, salvation, prophecy, promises, land, Messiah, Law, inheritance - ALL of it is OF THE JEWS!
Look at what your great apostle said:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Rom. 9:4–5.

Even Saul says that Christ came to the fathers. The fathers being Israel.

What did Jesus say? "I am sent but to the lost sheep of the House of Israel."

He didn't say lost sheep of the house of Gentiles, now, did he?
Nope. He didn't.
Let's stay focused, now. Your misunderstanding of the salvation [which] is of the Jews is showing.

Well then, if Christ is the only heir of Abraham, I guess we can throw away the book of Revelation.

You reject the position of Jesus Christ. You dishonor His rightful place as the head of all things.

Paul was clear.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Not that you care. You don't. You reject the ministry of Paul and the words of Jesus Christ. No one should confuse your words to be anything other than a repudiation of Christ.

Col 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
Col 2:3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Speaking to a daughter of Abraham. Keep it in context and you shouldn't go wrong.
Covenant, salvation, prophecy, promises, land, Messiah, Law, inheritance - ALL of it is OF THE JEWS!
Look at what your great apostle said:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Rom. 9:4–5.

You need to read again. Work you way back in the Gospel preached to Rome. They WERE.... committed the Oracles of God. WERE. Previously. They rejected them.

Rom 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Rom 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

They FELL. They rejected the Heir of Abraham. Jesus Christ. Just like you, they dishonored Him and called for His death because they considered Him less than themselves. Just like you, you are honoring men above Christ.

Even Saul says that Christ came to the fathers. The fathers being Israel.

What did Jesus say? "I am sent but to the lost sheep of the House of Israel."

He didn't say lost sheep of the house of Gentiles, now, did he?
Nope. He didn't.
Let's stay focused, now. Your misunderstanding of the salvation [which] is of the Jews is showing.

You are confused. Not me.

Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Now I'll give you the opportunity to tell everyone how much Messiah means to you. Declare your allegiance to Christ alone.

You reject the position of Jesus Christ. You dishonor His rightful place as the head of all things.
You have a misguided way of reading into my words things I NEVER SAY. You jump to conclusions that if properly understood as said will not lead to where YOU want to take my words. I find that offensive and deceitful.
Paul was clear.
Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Yes. I agree.
Not that you care. You don't. You reject the ministry of Paul and the words of Jesus Christ. No one should confuse your words to be anything other than a repudiation of Christ.
Saul's changing of an Old Testament prophecy to suit his need is suspect. He also contradicts himself twice in his letters. More suspicion. Some of the church fathers that were putting together the NT canon didn't want certain writing by Saul included. Martin Luther rejected Peter's letters. You place too much confidence in those that put together the canon that became the New Testament. And there are writings that were not included that should be, but instead through history and in order to pass the canon off they spoke negatively towards other writings that didn't make the cut.
Col 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
Col 2:3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Yes, Saul writing to Jewish Christians at Colossae. So, how and why do you think he's writing to Gentiles? He is speaking to fellow Jews and discussing the New Covenant with them. Gentiles are not even his ministry.
You need to read again. Work you way back in the Gospel preached to Rome. They WERE.... committed the Oracles of God. WERE. Previously. They rejected them.
No, they still have those oracles and live by them. So, how about Gentiles stop telling Jews how to live out their covenants? Stop the Steal!
Rom 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
Nothing's changed. They still have the oracles of God and will do so forever.
Rom 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
And the Gentiles here are proselytes and God-Fearers, those who are allies of Israel and love their Torah.
They FELL. They rejected the Heir of Abraham. Jesus Christ. Just like you, they dishonored Him and called for His death because they considered Him less than themselves. Just like you, you are honoring men above Christ.
The heir of Abraham is his seed just as the covenant dictates. And from Abraham to Egypt to Tabernacle to kingdom to divided kingdom to diaspora to remnant return to Roman conquest to today God has His Sovereign hand upon His Bride and Church Israel. She is the apple of His eye and one day, yet future will judge Gentiles including Gentile Christians for their treatment of His people and I do not want to be on the receiving end of that movement. Thank God I am NOT. But you, you will be there and you'll see how wrong you have been. How wrong ALL Gentile Christians have been.
You are confused. Not me.

Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Now I'll give you the opportunity to tell everyone how much Messiah means to you. Declare your allegiance to Christ alone.
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
Gen 17:7.

Everlasting means FOREVER! Hallelu-JAH!

You have a misguided way of reading into my words things I NEVER SAY. You jump to conclusions that if properly understood as said will not lead to where YOU want to take my words. I find that offensive and deceitful.

You find the truth offensive and deceitful.

Yes. I agree.
No you don't. Your following statement proves it.

Saul's changing of an Old Testament prophecy to suit his need is suspect. He also contradicts himself twice in his letters. More suspicion. Some of the church fathers that were putting together the NT canon didn't want certain writing by Saul included. Martin Luther rejected Peter's letters. You place too much confidence in those that put together the canon that became the New Testament. And there are writings that were not included that should be, but instead through history and in order to pass the canon off they spoke negatively towards other writings that didn't make the cut.

Name them. I know them. Name them. Don't be "coy". Provide details.

The heir of Abraham is his seed just as the covenant dictates. And from Abraham to Egypt to Tabernacle to kingdom to divided kingdom to diaspora to remnant return to Roman conquest to today God has His Sovereign hand upon His Bride and Church Israel. She is the apple of His eye and one day, yet future will judge Gentiles including Gentile Christians for their treatment of His people and I do not want to be on the receiving end of that movement. Thank God I am NOT. But you, you will be there and you'll see how wrong you have been. How wrong ALL Gentile Christians have been.

I embraced faithful Jews. They are joint heirs with Christ. Faithless Jews that reject Jesus Christ are of their father the devil. Jesus said Himself. I believe Jesus. You do not. Just like you reject Paul in word and deed, you reject Jesus Christ in word and deed.

When have the opportunity to praise Jesus Christ you instead praise those who curse the name of God.

Jews were the first Calvinists. They have always insisted they were chosen above any of their brother's in Adam.

So you have the opportunity again to praise Jesus Christ and tell everyone what Christ means to you. Go for it. I don't expect you do so. Jesus has always primarily been a "means to an end" for those like you.

Col 2:19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

If Christ is the head and rightful heir, then why talk of another? I know why.

Yes, Saul writing to Jewish Christians at Colossae. So, how and why do you think he's writing to Gentiles? He is speaking to fellow Jews and discussing the New Covenant with them. Gentiles are not even his ministry.

No, they still have those oracles and live by them. So, how about Gentiles stop telling Jews how to live out their covenants? Stop the Steal!

This comment desires its own post......

Paul's endless appeals to Christ as being the Head of all things to Jews and Gentiles @Colossae

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Reconciliation in Christ alone.

Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
Col 1:21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
Col 1:22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Notice the appeal to those "alienated" in verse 1:21 that matches Paul's preaching to those @ Ephesus.

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Just endless false doctrine from @jeremiah1five

You find the truth offensive and deceitful.
No, I find the way you read things into my comments that are not there and try to pass them off as my meaning.
No you don't. Your following statement proves it.
Uh huh.
Name them. I know them. Name them. Don't be "coy". Provide details.
I embraced faithful Jews. They are joint heirs with Christ. Faithless Jews that reject Jesus Christ are of their father the devil. Jesus said Himself. I believe Jesus. You do not. Just like you reject Paul in word and deed, you reject Jesus Christ in word and deed.
Do you know that as per covenant every Hebrew born will be saved? And faith or belief is not a requirement. It is a promise from God to those to whom He's made the promise: Israel.
When have the opportunity to praise Jesus Christ you instead praise those who curse the name of God.
As Reagan once told President Carter at a debate:

"There you go again."
Jews were the first Calvinists. They have always insisted they were chosen above any of their brother's in Adam.
No, Jews were the first and only people chosen by God to receive redemption and salvation for a whole slew of hereditary people through Abraham. Onward! Jewish Christian soldier!
So you have the opportunity again to praise Jesus Christ and tell everyone what Christ means to you. Go for it. I don't expect you do so. Jesus has always primarily been a "means to an end" for those like you.
George Bush: "Not gunna do it."
Col 2:19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
If Christ is the head and rightful heir, then why talk of another? I know why.
Here's a Scripture for chew:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour [member of one of the other eleven tribes], and every man his brother [member of the same tribe], saying,
Know the LORD:
For they shall all know me,
From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:
For I will forgive their iniquity,
And I will remember their sin no more.
Jer. 31:33–34.

I want you to notice in this covenant there is no requirement of faith or belief.
Here's another:

19 God is not a man, that he should lie;
Neither the son of man, that he should repent:
Hath he said, and shall he not do it?
Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
20 Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed;
And I cannot reverse it.
21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob,
Neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel:
The LORD his God is with him,
And the shout of a king is among them.
22 God brought them out of Egypt;
He hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.
23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob,
Neither is there any divination against Israel:
According to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel,
What hath God wrought!
24 Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion,
And lift up himself as a young lion:
He shall not lie down until he eat of the prey,
And drink the blood of the slain.
Num. 23:19–24.

God does not see the sin or iniquity of Israel. And do you know why? Because the shout of a king is among them. There is no enchantment against Jacob/Israel. There is no divination against Israel/Jacob. There is no requirement of faith in this salvation. None.

Here's one more of hundreds. Notice there is no requirement of faith here either:

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Mt 1:21.

"His people" are the Jews.
Salvation is OF THE JEWS!
Praise_Yeshua!

This comment desires its own post......
Paul's endless appeals to Christ as being the Head of all things to Jews and Gentiles @Colossae
Yes, and the Gentiles here are circumcised proselytes. Saul never wrote to Gentiles. He may speak of them both circumcised proselytes and uncircumcised idol-worshiping Gentiles but He wrote to Jewish Christians in every New Covenant letter he wrote. Peter and James and John also. Who is the "book" of Hebrews addressed to? Gentiles? Hahaha. Not even, steven.
Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
Reconciliation in Christ alone.
Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
Col 1:21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
Col 1:22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
Notice the appeal to those "alienated" in verse 1:21 that matches Paul's preaching to those @ Ephesus.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Just endless false doctrine from @jeremiah1five
As I said, Saul addressed his letters to Jewish Christians and he may have spoken about uncircumcised idol-worshiping Gentiles when the context says so, but Saul wrote to Jewish Christians. Only they would understand all references to Jewish history, covenants, Abraham, the Law, prophecies, Judaism, and their culture. Uncircumcised Gentiles knew nothing about Jews being separated from the commonwealth of Israel - separated even in knowledge. Get your doctrine in line with the Word of God.

Yes, and the Gentiles here are circumcised proselytes. Saul never wrote to Gentiles. He may speak of them both circumcised proselytes and uncircumcised idol-worshiping Gentiles but He wrote to Jewish Christians in every New Covenant letter he wrote. Peter and James and John also. Who is the "book" of Hebrews addressed to? Gentiles? Hahaha. Not even, steven.

As I said, Saul addressed his letters to Jewish Christians and he may have spoken about uncircumcised idol-worshiping Gentiles when the context says so, but Saul wrote to Jewish Christians. Only they would understand all references to Jewish history, covenants, Abraham, the Law, prophecies, Judaism, and their culture. Uncircumcised Gentiles knew nothing about Jews being separated from the commonwealth of Israel - separated even in knowledge. Get your doctrine in line with the Word of God.
So Titus needed to be circumcised?

Other than this, your words speak for themselves.

you know that as per covenant every Hebrew born will be saved? And faith or belief is not a requirement. It is a promise from God to those to whom He's made the promise: Israel.
Notice the false gospel....John Hagee would be proud. Do you follow Hagee?

So a Gentile must be physical circumcised and keep the law of Moses to be saved? Right?

Yes. I agree.

Nothing's changed. They still have the oracles of God and will do so forever.

And the Gentiles here are proselytes and God-Fearers, those who are allies of Israel and love their Torah.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
Gen 17:7.

Everlasting means FOREVER! Hallelu-JAH!
Do you believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that the NT is the Holy Spirit inspired word of God ?????

2 Timothy 3:16
16 ALL SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Hebrews 9:
16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

1 John 4:9-10
9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for OUR SINS.

To be " born again" one must do as Jesus said unto Nicodemus........
John 3:3-18........
18 He that BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath NOT BELIEVED in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

To discount the words of Paul as an holy inspired apostle, a messenger of the word of God, causes me to question whether the OP is under the " "NEW COVENANT" of God through his Son, or a proponent of the OT Mosaic "law" given ONLY to Israel !

Do you believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that the NT is the Holy Spirit inspired word of God ?????
I believe the good news (gospel) Christ commanded His eleven disciples in Acts 1:6 was to go to the twelve tribes scattered throughout the then-known world and beyond to herald the simple message to the twelve tribes living in Gentile lands, and in Samaria, and Judaea, and in Jerusalem that Israel's Messiah had come, and the God has kept His Promise.
2 Timothy 3:16
16 ALL SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
The Scripture referenced here are the Hebrew Scriptures of the Law, the Psalms, and the Prophets.
Hebrews 9:
16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

1 John 4:9-10
9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for OUR SINS.
The "our" sins are the sins of the Hebrew people.
The letter to the Hebrews was written TO THE HEBREWS.
John, James, and Peter were apostles to the Jews, and it is to the Jews John wrote his letters. Specifically, to Jewish Christians.
To be " born again" one must do as Jesus said unto Nicodemus........
John 3:3-18........
18 He that BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath NOT BELIEVED in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Nicodemus was a leader among leaders of the Jewish nation. So, here is Nicodemus and Jesus "talking shop," meaning talking about things pertaining to Israel and the Jews.
To discount the words of Paul as an holy inspired apostle, a messenger of the word of God, causes me to question whether the OP is under the " "NEW COVENANT" of God through his Son, or a proponent of the OT Mosaic "law" given ONLY to Israel !
First, Saul changed Isaiah's prophecy to suit his needs. If we change a word of Scripture, we'd be called on it.
Second, Saul contradicts himself twice in his letters. Inspired men of God wouldn't do that.
Third, Saul says in 1 Thessalonians the Lord descends with a shout, at the last trump, but when one studies the trumpets in Revelation, they are all sounded even before the Euphrates is dried up. This places this trumpet at the end - not pre or mid - of the tribulation. Further, Revelation 19 and Zechariah 14 record the Lord coming to fight against Israel's enemies and His feet land on the Mount of Olives. Saul in 1 Thessalonians 4 says Christ never touches earth at all and stays in the air FOREVER.
So, there are some things your inspired Saul says and does that are highly suspect.
Fourth, you want to talk about the inspiration of the Scriptures. The New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel. Where do Gentiles get off including themselves in the Hebrew Covenant? They are NOT included in any of the Hebrew Covenants at all. They are not mentioned in the Abrahamic Covenant, the Mosaic Covenant is with the children of Israel after God delivered Hebrews from Egyptian slavery. And the New Covenant is between God and the House of Israel.
I believe the Scripture.
In the Law, Psalms, and the Prophets, God has made NO COVENANT with Gentiles. If He did then the 3000 Jews that were born again at Pentecost would all be Gentile and we'd have Gentile Scriptures. But He didn't and there are none.
Salvation - and all its parts - is OF THE JEWS.
Now, do you believe this?

Nope.

Nope.
But at the Jerusalem Council they instructed uncircumcised Gentiles to follow several precepts of the Law of Moses. What's up with that?
A compromise that shows the assembly at Jerusalem was lead compromisers abandoning Gentiles to themselves. Why are you not proud?

Not that you believe the book of Acts. You don't. You're about as theological stable as jello. Must be nice to discard anything you read from an authority source.

Is Peter authority to you?

1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Why do you refuse to express your love for Jesus Christ?

I see zero evidence that you have any affection for Jesus Christ. Zero. He is just another Jew to you. You'd fit well hiding in modern Judiasm. Who would know? I'm sure you have some semblance of a DNA structure you can submit for testing. There are no real surviving records anywhere from Israel "playing the harlot". Isn't it terrible you're not getting the racial superiority you deserve? Who can I talk to for you to get the recognition you deserve?

Back
Top Bottom