Grace believer, stop adding to The Gospel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace ambassador

"The Gospel according to the Mystery of Christ is unique in that it is freely given to all
1) without Israel; 2) without the Law; 3) and without any covenant.

Though I have said this repeatedly, it is not new with me. The gem below was written over 70 years
ago by pastor Harry Bultema speaking of Paul’s apostleship.

“He was saved in a different manner than they; by the vision and dialogue of and with the risen,
glorified Lord. No one was ever saved as was Paul.

He was saved apart from the twelve apostles.
He was saved apart from Jerusalem and the Holy Land.
He was saved apart from the Law.
He was saved apart from any and all covenants.
He was saved apart from all good works.”

In other words, he was saved on the road to Damascus according to the Mystery Revelation of Christ
(Eph 3:7-9). He was the apostle of the Mystery Gospel without Israel, without the Law, without
covenants (Eph 6:19-20; Rom 11:13; Col 1:25-27).

Christians protest at adding works to the Gospel of the Grace of God, but they won’t bat an eye at
adding Israel, the Hebrew epistles, the new covenant, or the Holy Land to God’s operation today.

Adding these things departs from the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the Mystery, because it
departs from the pattern of Paul’s salvation.

Don’t fail to set apart the prophecy of Israel’s land, law, apostles, and covenants from what God is
doing today.

Adding these things corrupts the Clear Gospel of Grace just as much as adding works. This setting
apart is necessary to prevent adding anything to the Gospel of Christ. That’s why we call it right
division." (J Johnston email 'tip')

Amen.

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

The Law is the first half of the Gospel.

Without sin and its punishment, we have no need of a Savior.

And no need of any atonement.

"The Gospel according to the Mystery of Christ is unique in that it is freely given to all

Though I have said this repeatedly, it is not new with me. The gem below was written over 70 years

“He was saved in a different manner than they; by the vision and dialogue of and with the risen,

In other words, he was saved on the road to Damascus according to the Mystery Revelation of Christ
(Eph 3:7-9). He was the apostle of the Mystery Gospel without Israel, without the Law, without

Christians protest at adding works to the Gospel of the Grace of God, but they won’t bat an eye at
adding Israel, the Hebrew epistles, the new covenant, or the Holy Land to God’s operation today.

Adding these things departs from the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the Mystery, because it

Don’t fail to set apart the prophecy of Israel’s land, law, apostles, and covenants from what God is
doing today.

Adding these things corrupts the Clear Gospel of Grace just as much as adding works. This setting
apart is necessary to prevent adding anything to the Gospel of Christ. That’s why we call it right

Amen.

View attachment 417
Paul was also unique, one of a kind set apart from birth for a specific mission for Christ. So no one can compare themselves to Paul and his experience since it was in a unique place and time as Christ chosen vessel for the gentiles. He wrote almost 1/2 of our N.T. He is unique among the Apostles let alone believers.

Paul was also unique, one of a kind set apart from birth for a specific mission for Christ. So no one can compare themselves to Paul and his experience since it was in a unique place and time as Christ chosen vessel for the gentiles. He wrote almost 1/2 of our N.T. He is unique among the Apostles let alone believers.
Precious friend, did not God Also 'make his ministry [ specific mission ]' unique, or should
we continue to try to 'homogenize' it with the ↑ of the twelve?

I have decided to follow Jesus?

Amen.

Paul said follow me, as I follow Christ.

There's no difference.
Ya think?:

Christ to the twelve (whom I do not follow), on the earth:

7) "one thing thou lackest...sell All ..."
(Mark 10:17-23)

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ!” (online):

Christ to the Body of Christ, to Paul (whom I do follow, as he follows Christ), from Heaven:

7) Work with my hands to "give to them in need," and the LORD "shall supply all my need"
(Ephesians 4:28; 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12; 2 Thessalonians 3:10-12; 1 Timothy 5:8)

Impossible to do both, which are Different eh?

Amen.

Ya think?:

Christ to the Body of Christ, to Paul (whom I do follow, as he follows Christ), from Heaven:

7) Work with my hands to "give to them in need," and the LORD "shall supply all my need"
(Ephesians 4:28; 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12; 2 Thessalonians 3:10-12; 1 Timothy 5:8)

Amen.
your to far out there for me you make no sense

Ya think?:

Amen.
your to far out there for me you make no sense
@civic? help? this makes no sense?

doing today.

Amen.

View attachment 417
I'm afraid I'm at a loss in respect to understanding the point of the OP.
Paul was saved by grace through faith, the same way every believer has been saved throughout the age. The other apostles weren't saved because they kept the Law or were in Jerusalem or any of the other points in your list. Are you suggesting the other eleven apostles are not a part of the body of Christ?

I'm confused.

There is a major misunderstanding @Grace ambassador-do me a favor, my computer packed up so if you send a link-send a link directly to the site/source-it will help me to see how you navigate through your sources online'
Shalom
Johann

doing today.

Amen.

View attachment 417
Dear Grace ambassador in Christ,

@Grace ambassador says:
1) without Israel; 2) without the Law; 3) and without any covenant."

Your opening statement is HERESY.

No Jew AND no Gentile can be SAVED without God's Covenant = Read Hebrews my Brother in Christ

Hebrews ch9: "And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission."

Dear Grace ambassador in Christ,

@Grace ambassador says:
1) without Israel; 2) without the Law; 3) and without any covenant."

Your opening statement is HERESY.

No Jew AND no Gentile can be SAVED without God's Covenant = Read Hebrews my Brother in Christ
There is no covenant God has made with Gentiles in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets.
So, WHO'S adding to the Bible?
Hebrews ch9: "And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission."

You were shown the Scriptures on a previous thread.
No. The tendency of others is to accuse and not prove their assertions. Like what's common here. With you.
Now, show me in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets God making covenant with Gentiles.
Psst...it's NOT there. So, the conclusion is the Abrahamic Covenant is with a Hebrew and a Hebrews' children/seed.
The Mosaic Covenant is with the children of Israel, or the great grandkids of Abraham the Hebrew.
The New Covenant is with the House of Israel.
NO GENTILES in any of them.
Instead of trying to steal Israel's inheritance given them of God you should be grateful God saves Gentiles WITHOUT a covenant and (maybe) you're saved. Be grateful, don't steal like the other Gentiles do. Arrogance.
When the two Jewish witnesses come, they will set the Gentile believers in order. They won't like it. For it will fly in their face God used them to make His Bride Israel jealous.
No one likes to be used. But it will be a test for Gentiles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom