Grace believer, stop adding to The Gospel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're still looking at "nations" as though it refers to Gentiles and it doesn't. To the Jewish mind "nations" are the descendants of Ishmael and Esau.
Oh dear.
Jew & Gentile SAVED by ONE Covenant = Romans ch10

For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does those things shall live by them.” But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ down from above) or, “ ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him.
For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

Precious friend, did not God Also 'make his ministry [ specific mission ]' unique, or should
we continue to try to 'homogenize' it with the ↑ of the twelve?

I have decided to follow Jesus?

Amen.
Paul was given the mysteries that the other disciples/Apostles were not given. Peter even says in his second letter 3rd chapter how Pauls writings are difficult to understand and the unstable distort. Peter equated Pauls writings as equal with the O.T.

The New Covenant is the LORD Jesus Christ and HIS Covenant was made with the Jewish people(as prophesied) and HIS Covenant is for ALL people who will Believe on Him for Eternal Life.
You say God's Covenant is with the Jewish people and then mess that up by trying to insert Gentiles.
If there are/were any Gentiles in the first century they were circumcised Gentile proselytes. They were in the synagogues when Jewish Christians testified of their experiences with the Holy Spirit of Promise and would be the first to be saved before hard-core, uncircumcised, non-covenant idol-worshiping Gentiles would know. Testimony of Israel's Messiah would circulate among the Jews long before the uncircumcised were being called after the Temple's destruction. So, Jews had a four-decade head-start with their Messiah before the ruffians started getting saved, and later stole everything that belonged to Israel. But while the Temple stood everything about the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob was Jewish ONLY.
You were shown the scriptures and you have shown yourself yo be a liar and a false teacher by saying "the book of life is closed"
The book of life was closed BEFORE God created man.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Re 13: 8.
The HOLY SPIRIT is given by God to ALL New Covenant Saints who are comprised of Jew and Gentile.
New Covenant saints are the same as Old Covenant saints. Gentiles have no saints.

15 Precious in the sight of the LORD
Is the death of his saints.
Ps 116:15.
Since you claim to know scripture, you are without excuse.

Here is Jewish History and Salvation for ALL People
Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality. 35But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him. 36The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ—He is Lord of all— 37that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached: 38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. 39And we are witnesses of all things which He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem, whom they killed by hanging on a tree. 40Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly, 41not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead. 42And He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. 43To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.”

While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. 45And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. 46For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God.
Cornelius was a devout man, a God-Fearer, one cut short of being a proselyte and a citizen of Israel. So, no, this was not an idol-worshiping Gentile. He was everything except circumcised and was an ally of Israel. So, God used Cornelius to let him know proselytes and God-Fearers were among the saved IN ISRAEL, not Rome.
Get your doctrine right. You miss a lot.

has scriptural knowledge but he twists scripture that he may deceive the individual who does not have a solid foundation of Truth.

He mixes truth with error to come to false conclusions. Of such he says: "the book of life is closed" which is a direct lie and antichrist.
The book of life has been closed since God offered sacrifice in the heavenly Tabernacle BEFORE He created man. There was a lot of activity in the heavenly Tabernacle, everything in the earthly pointed to Christ's FINISHED work in eternity before God created heaven, earth, and man.
God isn't sitting around waiting to see who will "accept Jesus into their 'heart,'" He's ACTIVELY in the world today APPLYING the salvation bought by the Son in time to God's elect, those whose names were written by God in the book of life of the Lamb slain from [BEFORE] the foundation (creation) of the world. It's a done deal. From God's eternal perspective everything is said and done, and Christ is on David's throne. But from our perspective in time, it's a succession of moments before we get to the throne. I'm already with God.

We are looking at TRUTH who says: "and this gospel will be preached to ALL Nations..........to the Ends of Earth".

Acts ch15
Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter. And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: “Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them(Gentiles) the Holy Spirit,
just as He did to us,
and made no distinction between us(Jews) and them(Gentiles), purifying their hearts by faith.

Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we(Jews) shall be saved in the same manner as Gentiles.”
Preached is one thing. WHO'S IN POSSESSION OF COVENANT IS ANOTHER.
And Gentiles have no covenant with God. So, yeah, it's a witness to everyone NOT going to be saved by God that will condemn them. As a matter of fact, their already IN CONDEMNATION and since God is Immutable that condemnation will not change. Eternal separation from God is the result of God's order and plan. It can't be changed.

Chickens before eggs............the Gospel was preached BEFORE the Jewish people ever came into existence.
Sure. Good news about a Redeemer (Genesis 3:15.)
Good news about marriage (Genesis 2:24.)
Good news about substitutionary atonement (Genesis 3:21.)
Good news the ground was cursed instead of man (Genesis 3:17.)
There's more.

Stop.
I know more than you think.
i accept your challenge AND for the record, i do not desire for you to be banned but rather for you to embrace fully ALL Scripture.

You have not proven your thesis that "God only covenanted with the Jews".

Secondly, you are perverting the Gospel of God our Savior, by seeking to create a 'wall of separation' between Jew & Gentile

Last edited:
Jew & Gentile SAVED by ONE Covenant = Romans ch10

For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does those things shall live by them.” But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ down from above) or, “ ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him.
For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Let me guess...Romans 10:9-10 is a salvation formula to you.
No, Saul is quoting the OT TO JEWISH CHRISTIANS ALREADY SAVED to encourage them in the New Covenant things of God.

The term "whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" is from the Old Testament and it refers to those ALREADY SAVED and means "WORSHIP."
To "call upon the name of the Lord" is done by people ALREADY SAVED.

Abel was killed. The family line went through Seth. These are the "sons of God" and it was through Seth that God had His people separate from those that would eventually disobey God, not scatter, and build a ziggurat whose ceiling was a false representation of the Gospel in the Stars.

No, Saul is quoting the OT TO JEWISH CHRISTIANS ALREADY SAVED to encourage them in the New Covenant things of God.

The term "whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" is from the Old Testament and it refers to those ALREADY SAVED and means "WORSHIP."

Abel was killed. The family line went through Seth. These are the "sons of God" and it was through Seth that God had His people separate from those that would eventually disobey God, not scatter, and build a ziggurat whose ceiling was a false representation of the Gospel in the Stars.
All of Paul's letters are written to BOTH Jews and Gentiles.

Furthermore, ALL of Scripture is written for God's Children that is comprised of BOTH Jew & Gentile.

Nobody is "already saved" until the New Covenant is applied to their heart, mind, soul and spirit.

Gospel Truth John ch1
The true Light who gives light to every man was coming into the world.
He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.
He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
But to all(Jew & Gentile) who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God
children born not of blood, nor of the desire or will of man, but born of God.

Edit by admin
Too much Gentile-mindset in interpreting HEBREW/JEWISH Scriptures, history, culture, religion, prophecies, covenants, etc.

4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth
the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom
as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom. 9:3–5.

NONE OF THESE THINGS MENTIONED BY SAUL WERE EVER GIVEN TO GENTILES.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mt 15:23–24.

God made NO COVENANT with Gentiles of the seed of Gentiles.
At the Marriage Supper Israel is there through Covenant.
Gentiles are there by invitation.
Matt. 22.

Last edited by a moderator:

BEFORE God ever created the Jewish people, HE created Mankind = made in the image of God = ALL Nations were created this way!

God Himself preached the Gospel first to satan = "the Seed of the woman will crush your head"

the Holy Scripture declares that Eve was the mother of us all = Genesis
"Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living."

God demonstrating His Great LOVE for ALL of Mankind preached the FULL Gospel to satan and to us who were bound in sin under him.

All of Paul's letters are written to BOTH Jews and Gentiles.

Furthermore, ALL of Scripture is written for God's Children that is comprised of BOTH Jew & Gentile.

Nobody is "already saved" until the New Covenant is applied to their heart, mind, soul and spirit.

Gospel Truth John ch1
The true Light who gives light to every man was coming into the world.
He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.
He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
But to all(Jew & Gentile) who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God
children born not of blood, nor of the desire or will of man, but born of God.
Seems a great many Christians (people awaiting their Messiah) were saved. They were "kept."

15 Precious in the sight of the LORD
Is the death of his saints.
Ps 116:15.

Saint. "Separated to God," a "holy one."

Too much Gentile-mindset in interpreting HEBREW/JEWISH Scriptures, history, culture, religion, prophecies, covenants, etc.

4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth
the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom
as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom. 9:3–5.

NONE OF THESE THINGS MENTIONED BY SAUL WERE EVER GIVEN TO GENTILES.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mt 15:23–24.

God made NO COVENANT with Gentiles of the seed of Gentiles.
At the Marriage Supper Israel is there through Covenant.
Gentiles are there by invitation.
Matt. 22.
Gospel according to the LORD Jesus Christ = the Great Shepherd of teh souls of ALL Jews & Gentile that the FATHER brings to Messiah.

7Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All who ever came [a]before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

11“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. 12But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. 13The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep. 14I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

BEFORE God ever created the Jewish people, HE created Mankind = made in the image of God = ALL Nations were created this way!

God Himself preached the Gospel first to satan = "the Seed of the woman will crush your head"

the Holy Scripture declares that Eve was the mother of us all = Genesis
"Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living."

God demonstrating His Great LOVE for ALL of Mankind preached the FULL Gospel to satan and to us who were bound in sin under him.
There were no "nations."
Everyone was "Adam."

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
Gen. 5:1–2.

There wasn't even "human race."

There were no "nations."
Everyone was "Adam."

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
Gen. 5:1–2.

There wasn't even "human race."
ALL Nations came from Adam & Eve

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: 24God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. 25Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.
26And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; 28for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’ 29Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising. 30Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, 31because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.”

i accept your challenge AND for the record, i do not desire for you to be banned but rather for you to embrace fully ALL Scripture.

You have not proven your thesis that "God only covenanted with the Jews".

Secondly, you are perverting the Gospel of God our Savior, by seeking to create a 'wall of separation' between Jew & Gentile
There is a wall. It's called the Law and only born-again Jews were the first to have that Law put by God in their inward parts until the destruction of their Temple. And then with Israel out of the way, blindness upon their eyes by God, and uncircumcised Gentiles began being saved it wasn't long before they began to steal Israel's INHERITANCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom