Gods Name Fallacy

Jesus is never called-LORD--he is called Lord. Yes bow in obeisance to Gods appointed king, my king. Your robbery to be equal to God is Catholicism error. Catholicism=2Thess 2:3--that is who you put your eternal life into, them and their translating.

So now you are calling the LORD Jesus Christ as the 'antichrist' - WOW are you blind

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.
And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is
Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Why is there is no other LORD mentioned in NT Scripture except the LORD Jesus Christ???

YHVH translates-Jehovah.
YHVH as some say, but YHVH is a VERB, and verbs are not NOUNS.
Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

I AM is H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. 👈 that's a verb ... hello, that's "WHAT" he is in Name, and NOT "WHO" he is in Name.
1. to exist.
2. to be or become.
3. to come into being, i.e. to happen, to occur (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary).
[a primitive root]
KJV: beacon, X altogether, be(-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-)self, require, X use.

. 101G.

Jesus keeps on making it known( John 17:26)--through his 1 real religion.
John 17:26 "And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them." OK, who name did he come in that was DECLARED? let's check the record. John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

101G.

"last chance" = lolx100

Thanks = made me laugh

cardinal /kär′dn-əl, kärd′nəl/
adjective - Of foremost importance; paramount. "a cardinal rule; cardinal sins.

ordinal /ôr′dn-əl/
adjective - Being of a specified position in a numbered series. "an ordinal rank of seventh."

It is neither 'cardinal' nor 'ordinal'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is 'Paramount'

paramount /păr′ə-mount″/
adjective
  1. Of chief concern or importance.
  2. Highest in rank, power, or authority.
    "the paramount leader of the nation.
Echad Elohim is Paramount to understanding
ERROR, so we can take this as you don't KNOW nor Understand or have a clue as to what the "ECHAD" of God really is? thought so. listen and learn, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
ONE: using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

as definition #2. clearly states. (as an ..... ORDINAL) .... FIRST ..... and this "First" of God in Cardinal Designation in the ECHAD is confirmed in Genesis 1:1. (smile) ... :cool: Yikes!

so, you can try again, or just be silent. your best bet is to remain silent. :ninja:

101G.

@101G says: "so we can take this as you don't KNOW nor Understand or have a clue as to what the "ECHAD" of God really is?"

LOLx100 AGAIN = Thank you

ERROR, so we can take this as you don't KNOW nor Understand or have a clue as to what the "ECHAD" of God really is? thought so. listen and learn, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
ONE: using the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

as definition #2. clearly states. (as an ..... ORDINAL) .... FIRST ..... and this "First" of God in Cardinal Designation in the ECHAD is confirmed in Genesis 1:1. (smile) ... :cool: Yikes!

so, you can try again, or just be silent. your best bet is to remain silent. :ninja:

101G.
If you choose PARAMOUNT = you choose wisely

If you choose PARAMOUNT = you choose wisely

Dave, Dave, Dave, UNITED, are you serious? united means joined together. right there you have two Gods, in order to Join or unite one must first have two to start with in order to unite or join together. that's your big mistake. God is ONE in the beginning. Oh my. .......... :geek:
now if you chouse "EQUALLED SHARED" as the bible in both the old and new testament declare, then and only then you choose wisely. and in this Equally sharing of ONESELF .... according to the bible, it is done cardinally in the designations of FIRST and Last. HOW? in "TIME", "PLACE", "ORDER", and "RANK", Just as Genesis 1:1 clearly states in the beginning. if you want to end up right, start right..... (Smile), may the Force/Spirit be with you.....lol, lol, lol :ninja: YIKES!

101G.

Dave, Dave, Dave, UNITED, are you serious? united means joined together. right there you have two Gods, in order to Join or unite one must first have two to start with in order to unite or join together. that's your big mistake. God is ONE in the beginning. Oh my. .......... :geek:
now if you chouse "EQUALLED SHARED" as the bible in both the old and new testament declare, then and only then you choose wisely. and in this Equally sharing of ONESELF .... according to the bible, it is done cardinally in the designations of FIRST and Last. HOW? in "TIME", "PLACE", "ORDER", and "RANK", Just as Genesis 1:1 clearly states in the beginning. if you want to end up right, start right..... (Smile), may the Force/Spirit be with you.....lol, lol, lol :ninja: YIKES!

101G.
Currently, you are applying very limited human logic that can never understand the complexity of ELOHIM.

Example: 1 Kings 8:27
“But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You.
How much less this temple which I have built!"

So now you are calling the LORD Jesus Christ as the 'antichrist' - WOW are you blind

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.
And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is
Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Why is there is no other LORD mentioned in NT Scripture except the LORD Jesus Christ???
I didnt say what you said. Do you understand English?
Fact-LORD does not belong in the OT-YHWH belongs at every spot. Its what is misleading you, your altered translation.

YHVH as some say, but YHVH is a VERB, and verbs are not NOUNS.
Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

I AM is H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. 👈 that's a verb ... hello, that's "WHAT" he is in Name, and NOT "WHO" he is in Name.
1. to exist.
2. to be or become.
3. to come into being, i.e. to happen, to occur (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary).
[a primitive root]
KJV: beacon, X altogether, be(-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-)self, require, X use.

. 101G.
I am that i am = error translating according to Hebrew scholars. They are right.

John 17:26 "And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them." OK, who name did he come in that was DECLARED? let's check the record. John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

101G.
Yes his Fathers name=YHVH(Jehovah)=The only true God.

You have a BIG PROBLEM = the LORD Jesus never called His FATHER, LORD!

However, the FATHER calls His SON, LORD = "God and FATHER of Christ Jesus the LORD"

There is only One LORD who every knee shall bow and every tongue confess to = Christ Jesus the LORD

and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

There is no other LORD mentioned in NT Scripture except the LORD Jesus Christ = get in the Flow of the Holy Spirit

Currently, you are applying very limited human logic that can never understand the complexity of ELOHIM.

Example: 1 Kings 8:27
“But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You.
How much less this temple which I have built!"
ERROR, 101G do understand, now, Listen and Learn. Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?" Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."

Think for a second Dave.... I who is the LORD is a single Person ... correct? if he one person FILLS BOTH HEAVEN AND EARTH, where is there any room foe a second and third person... remember he, one person fills, fills, fills, ..... fills both heaven and earth. are the LIGHT BULBS coming on?

101G.

I am that i am = error translating according to Hebrew scholars. They are right.
they LIED, for Verbs identifies WHAT not WHO. meaning "THAT is what, what, what he is, so I AM .... "THAT" .... I AM is correct, because that... "THAT" is what verbs do. my God how simple can it be not for someone to get it?

101G.

if 101G sent his son to the store and said, if asked WHO sent you, tell them you come in your fathers Name. so if asked, and he say I am Come in Keiw1 name, then he LIED, because 101G sent him... his, 101G son. no the name he came in is JESUS, supportive scripture, Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." ok, who is the one that save his people? answer GOD. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

so then the one who SAVE is JESUS..... God. meaning Jesus is the Name that SAVES us. ..... hello. Acts 4:10 "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole." Acts 4:11 "This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner." Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

listen carefully, the name Jehovah cannot save you........ (n) but name JESUS can...... (smile)... :cool:

101G.

ERROR, 101G do understand, now, Listen and Learn. Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?" Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."

Think for a second Dave.... I who is the LORD is a single Person ... correct? if he one person FILLS BOTH HEAVEN AND EARTH, where is there any room foe a second and third person... remember he, one person fills, fills, fills, ..... fills both heaven and earth. are the LIGHT BULBS coming on?

101G.
You just underscored my point = limited human logic cannot comprehend how Elohim can be on earth, in Heaven and thru all creation at the same time.

The Scriptures do give us that which we need to know = "Let Us make man in Our image acording to Our likeness"

Echad Elohim

However, the FATHER calls His SON, LORD = "God and FATHER of Christ Jesus the LORD"

There is only One LORD who every knee shall bow and every tongue confess to = Christ Jesus the LORD

and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

There is no other LORD mentioned in NT Scripture except the LORD Jesus Christ = get in the Flow of the Holy Spirit

they LIED, for Verbs identifies WHAT not WHO. meaning "THAT is what, what, what he is, so I AM .... "THAT" .... I AM is correct, because that... "THAT" is what verbs do. my God how simple can it be not for someone to get it?

101G.
They know the Hebrew language better than any trinitarian.--I will be what i will be is correct.

Lets stay real--Jesus is NEVER called LORD all capitols. Lord is correct. Yes one God= Father-One Lord= Jesus-1Cor 8:6

if 101G sent his son to the store and said, if asked WHO sent you, tell them you come in your fathers Name. so if asked, and he say I am Come in Keiw1 name, then he LIED, because 101G sent him... his, 101G son. no the name he came in is JESUS, supportive scripture, Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." ok, who is the one that save his people? answer GOD. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

so then the one who SAVE is JESUS..... God. meaning Jesus is the Name that SAVES us. ..... hello. Acts 4:10 "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole." Acts 4:11 "This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner." Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

listen carefully, the name Jehovah cannot save you........ (n) but name JESUS can...... (smile)... :cool:

101G.
Jehovah sent Jesus. Jesus only does Jehovah's will= Coming in Jehovah's name.
Joel 2:21-22-Those who call on the name of Jehovah will be saved-Quoted 2 x in the NT- Acts 2:21-Rom 10:13--But since your translations are altered by satans will, you have LORD at Joel and Lord at the other 2 confusing you into thinking the name should be Jesus. Its you who are being mislead from altered translations. God( YHVH(Jehovah) put his name at Joel because he wants his name there. Satan doesn't, Whose will are you following? Both quotes in the NT has the name as well-Over 200 x in the NT Gods name was removed--These are 100% undeniable facts. You best relook. Eternal life is on the line.

Back
Top Bottom