Gods Name Fallacy

You just underscored my point = limited human logic cannot comprehend how Elohim can be on earth, in Heaven and thru all creation at the same time.

The Scriptures do give us that which we need to know = "Let Us make man in Our image acording to Our likeness"

Echad Elohim
ERROR, the ECHAD of God is in H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah). which H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. is. THAT'S YOUR ERROR, RIGHT THERE.

the ECHAD of God is in H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah).
Oh My, My, My, My..... when will they ever Learn?

101G.

In Shattering the Conspiracy of Silence, Nehemia Gordon's search for answers leads him to uncover an age-old conspiracy surrounding the Priestly Blessing. Generations of scribes, rabbis, and priests colluded to keep a key part of the Priestly Blessing secret. Centuries of religious agendas and tradition obscured its meaning. Join Bible scholar Nehemia Gordon as he leaves no stone unturned in search of the truth. The clues take him from the peak of Mount Sinai to the battlefields of the Yom Kippur War. Find out what he discovered on 9/11 and venture with him down into the literal “pit of hell.”

ERROR, the ECHAD of God is in H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah). which H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m. is. THAT'S YOUR ERROR, RIGHT THERE.

the ECHAD of God is in H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah).
Oh My, My, My, My..... when will they ever Learn?

101G.
Hear, hear--we are still learning @101G but you and the others have "arrived" sneering at those still searching the Scriptures.
Johann.

“A mitre also of fine linen encompassed his head, which was tied by a blue ribbon, about which there was another golden crown, in which was engraven the sacred name [of the Almighty]: it consists of four vowels.” ——Josephus, 75 AD, The War of the Jews, Book 5. 5. 7.

YHWH or YHVH= Jehovah = the true living God= a single being God.
YHWH or YHVH= a false name. the Lord Jesus in the ECHAD since Genesis 1:1 is the ONLY TRUE and LIVING GOD. Listen carefully. 1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:" 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;" 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

who ONLY? meaning no one else has it..... (smile).

try again.

101G.

YHWH or YHVH= a false name. the Lord Jesus in the ECHAD since Genesis 1:1 is the ONLY TRUE and LIVING GOD. Listen carefully. 1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:" 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;" 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

who ONLY? meaning no one else has it..... (smile).

try again.

101G.
Jesus has a God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Try believing Jesus if you want to follow him.

Jesus has a God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Try believing Jesus if you want to follow him.
That's all 101G needs to hear from you. if the Lord Jesus has a God then you just LIED.... because, #1. Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." and the First and the Last is the Lord Jesus

#2. Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me." the Lord Jesus is the SAVIOUR, Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

#3. Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any." if he, God, the Lord Jesus don't know, any other "God" then how do you? because the Lord Jesus MADE ALL THING. he, the Lord Jesus, God, it is he who Laid the Foundation of the EARTH, Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:" ONLY "GOD" is the one who Laid the foundation of the EARTH.

so, try again.

101G.

That's all 101G needs to hear from you. if the Lord Jesus has a God then you just LIED.... because, #1. Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." and the First and the Last is the Lord Jesus

#2. Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me." the Lord Jesus is the SAVIOUR, Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

#3. Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any." if he, God, the Lord Jesus don't know, any other "God" then how do you? because the Lord Jesus MADE ALL THING. he, the Lord Jesus, God, it is he who Laid the Foundation of the EARTH, Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:" ONLY "GOD" is the one who Laid the foundation of the EARTH.

so, try again.

101G.
Isaiah 44:6=YHVH(Jehovah) not LORD belongs. Wicked men by satans will, put LORD in replace of Gods will who put his name in every spot of OT where GOD or LORD is. False religions use altered translations against Gods will and give support to satans will on the matter of Gods name belonging in HIS bible translation. It misleads ALL using them.

Isaiah 44:6=YHVH(Jehovah) not LORD belongs. Wicked men by satans will, put LORD in replace of Gods will who put his name in every spot of OT where GOD or LORD is. False religions use altered translations against Gods will and give support to satans will on the matter of Gods name belonging in HIS bible translation. It misleads ALL using them.
is not your YHVH(Jehovah) .... "LORD". scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

LORD: H3068 יְהוָה Yhvah (yeh-vaw') n/p.
יְהוָֹה Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw')
יְהוֹ Yhow (yeh-ho') [as a prefix]
1. (meaning) the self-Existent or Eternal, the I AM.
2. (person) Yahweh (Yehvah), Jewish national name of God.
3. (anglicized) Jehovah.
4. (as a name prefix) Yeho-.
5. (As expressed in Hebraic Koine Greek) ἐγώ εἰμί, I AM (literally: I myself, I am).
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.
Root(s): H1961
Compare: H3050, H3069

is this correct? yes or No.

looking to hear your reply.

101G.

God is God.

Christ is deity.

No conflict.
your religion like all of them.

for one, not understanding Christ is deity.
Christ can be a deity, he is son of God
and came here into this idol (this satanic flesh)
for us.

Not understanding He did not create this earth or body, adam did after the fall in the other reality. Adam was not a mortal on this earth.

Not understanding the 144k - they are the 144k sons and daughters restored to their original eden nature the body made by God, who rebuild eden with Christ...

who return here to earth with Christ
in their glorified bodies
to save jacob, most of christianity,
these 144k as the two witnesses
during trib

That this earth will be destroyed

is not your YHVH(Jehovah) .... "LORD". scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

LORD: H3068 יְהוָה Yhvah (yeh-vaw') n/p.
יְהוָֹה Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw')
יְהוֹ Yhow (yeh-ho') [as a prefix]
1. (meaning) the self-Existent or Eternal, the I AM.
2. (person) Yahweh (Yehvah), Jewish national name of God.
3. (anglicized) Jehovah.
4. (as a name prefix) Yeho-.
5. (As expressed in Hebraic Koine Greek) ἐγώ εἰμί, I AM (literally: I myself, I am).
[from H1961]
KJV: Jehovah, the Lord.
Root(s): H1961
Compare: H3050, H3069

is this correct? yes or No.

looking to hear your reply.

101G.
There is no i am that i am in the Hebrew OT. I will be what i will be is the correct translating of that Hebrew statement
No one is sure if YHWH OR YHVH is correct. Jehovah made his name known, not some man trying to take credit.
God-put the tetragramoton in every spot of OT where GOD or LORD all capitols is. That is YHWH or YHVH.

God is God.

Christ is deity.

No conflict.

your religion like all of them.

for one, not understanding Christ is deity.
Christ can be a deity, he is son of God
and came here into this idol (this satanic flesh)
for us.

Not understanding He did not create this earth or body, adam did after the fall in the other reality. Adam was not a mortal on this earth.

Not understanding the 144k - they are the 144k sons and daughters restored to their original eden nature the body made by God, who rebuild eden with Christ...

who return here to earth with Christ
in their glorified bodies
to save jacob, most of christianity,
these 144k as the two witnesses
during trib

That this earth will be destroyed
There is 0 intelligence in any who believe God has a God.

There is no i am that i am in the Hebrew OT. I will be what i will be is the correct translating of that Hebrew statement
No one is sure if YHWH OR YHVH is correct. Jehovah made his name known, not some man trying to take credit.
God-put the tetragramoton in every spot of OT where GOD or LORD all capitols is. That is YHWH or YHVH.
ERROR, Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"

Which is ............ "I AM" .......... Genesis 1:1
Which Was ...... "THAT" .......... John 1:1
Which is ............ "I AM" ........... Revelation 1:1

101G.

ERROR, Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"

Which is ............ "I AM" .......... Genesis 1:1
Which Was ...... "THAT" .......... John 1:1
Which is ............ "I AM" ........... Revelation 1:1

101G.
Hebrew scholars say there is no i am in there Hebrew written OT. Error filled trinity translations have i am where it does not belong.

Back
Top Bottom