Gods Name Fallacy

Psalm 110:1- The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord( Jesus) is--Sit at my right hand until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet. --Quoted at Matt 22:44--proves 100% Jesus is not Jehovah.

The ENTIRE Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation DECLARE that Yeshua is Equal Elohim with the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Your religion (same as the unbelieving Jews) blinds you to the "WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE"

The ENTIRE Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation DECLARE that Yeshua is Equal Elohim with the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Your religion (same as the unbelieving Jews) blinds you to the "WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE"
Show me the equality--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--and Jesus said--The Father is greater than i.--My religion believes Jesus.

Hebrew scholars condemned YESHUA to death = and they still do today
They still know the Hebrew language 1000x better than any trinitarian does. The bible writers who wrote the OT didn't send Jesus to his death, they were righteous men who had Gods approval.

They still know the Hebrew language 1000x better than any trinitarian does. The bible writers who wrote the OT didn't send Jesus to his death, they were righteous men who had Gods approval.
Human knowledge of the scriptures is not able to FULLY SEE the Message of and by the Spirit of Elohim.

2 Peter 1:20 - And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,
for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:14 -
But a natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Show me the equality--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--and Jesus said--The Father is greater than i.--My religion believes Jesus.

Phil 2:5
Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God,
did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
John 5:18
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath,
but said also that God was his Father,
making himself equal with God.

Human knowledge of the scriptures is not able to FULLY SEE the Message of and by the Spirit of Elohim.

2 Peter 1:20 - And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,
for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:14 -
But a natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Exactly, and there is no i am that i am in the Hebrew OT, thus its not in the English version either. You can easily google facts on that matter.

Phil 2:5
Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God,
did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
John 5:18
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath,
but said also that God was his Father,
making himself equal with God.
The Jews you quoted also said he received his power from Demons. Did you believe them there as well?
The above one is Catholicism error. Not all translations have it the way you have shown because it was proved error.

Fact #1 from the Holy Scriptures

Genesis = "Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness." = 3
Let us= YHWH and his master worker( Prov 8:30)Jesus) = the one beside God during the creation process. Gives God all credit for creating it all at Prov 8.
See Gen 1:27--HE( not we) created.

Let us= YHWH and his master worker( Prov 8:30)Jesus) = the one beside God during the creation process. Gives God all credit for creating it all at Prov 8.
See Gen 1:27--HE( not we) created.

Elohim(Gods/Plural) created the Heavens and the Earth = John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

ALL 3 ELOHIM(Gods/Plural) = FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT created = Genesis

Elohim(Gods/Plural) created the Heavens and the Earth = John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

ALL 3 ELOHIM(Gods/Plural) = FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT created = Genesis
In Hebrew for the true living God, Elohim translates-The supreme one or mighty one. Its only plural for the false trinity gods worshipped back in those days by pagan religions.

God has a prophetic word for you Today

"Do not be like those who lie and deny because of religion AND end up resisting the Holy Spirit."

Acts 7:51
"You stiff-neckedand uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you"

BELIEVE the Way, the Truth and the Life = 3 = The WORD that is ELOHIM from the beginning.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning ELOHIM
God
אֱלֹהִ֑ים (’ĕ·lō·hîm)
Noun - masculine plural
Strong's Hebrew 430: 1) (plural) 1a) rulers, judges 1b) divine ones 1c) angels 1d) gods 2) (plural intensive-singular meaning) 2a) god, goddess 2b) godlike one 2c) works or special possessions of God 2d) the (true) God 2e) God

Genesis - "Let Us make man in Our image according to Our likeness" = 3 Divine Ones

Last edited:
I like to keep things simple, sometimes when things get over complicated you can get off course real easy.

I know that God said "Tell them "I am" sent you to Moses In Exodus 3:14.

Jesus tells us in In John 8:58
"Truly, truly, I tell you," Jesus declared, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

To me The Father and The Son are both saying I am...God. There is no other.

Keeping things simple that shows me The Trinity. But what about the Holy Spirit?

I believe that the Holy Spirit is co-equal with God the Father and God the Son and is of the same essence. Yet He is also distinct from them.

The bible describes the Holy Spirit in personal terms when it says that He teaches, guides, comforts and intercedes. He possesses emotions, intellect and will. The Holy Spirit spoke to Philip and gave counsel to the church at Jerusalem. He was sinned against and lied to. All these functions of the holy spirit are in the bible.

Back
Top Bottom