Gods Name Fallacy

@Keiw1 = Please take time to read thru Posts 195 & 196

Excellent Posts Brother Johann - Thank You

This is why we SEE in the NT scripture YHWH Jesus only refers to God as His FATHER and never calls the FATHER 'Lord', even though they share the NAME.

IMPORTANT Note for eveyone: YHWH is not the FULL Name of God
Brother @Johann, dwell on this until it comes to FULL LIGHT
Always open for correction brother.
Johann.

Dear Keiw1,
To say that the LORD Jesus Christ was created is sin.
There are no scriptures that declare this falsehood = if there were you would of posted them by now.

Escape the error of 'Watchtower' just as i escaped the error of the Roman Catholic church.

The WORD that was God became flesh and dwelt among us" just as the Prophecy declared = Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace
Prov 8:22-25-- Produced me as the beginning of your way(creation) --Col 1:15--The firstborn of all creation. Think for yourself--All creation occurred at the beginning.

God is the FATHER of the LORD Jesus Christ = this is repeated over and over again in the NT scriptures.

The LORD Jesus Christ gave to us His Father's Name and it is found in the Gospel.

Here is just one Look-n-SEE = Matthew 3:16
When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

Do you SEE the 3 ???
But the voice from Heaven is the only true God. He didn't say i am well pleased with myself--He was well pleased with Jesus, means the opposite could have occurred if Jesus failed his assignment.

The LORD/YHWH said to my Lord(David) sit thou at my right hand.

Psalm 110:1 is OT Prophecy of NT Ressurection = The FATHER says to the SON "sit thou at my right hand.

The LORD
יְהוָ֨ה ׀ (Yah·weh)
Noun - proper - masculine singular
Strong's Hebrew 3068: Jehovah = 'the existing One' 1) the proper name of the one true God 1a) unpronounced except with the vowel pointings of H0136

said
נְאֻ֤ם (nə·’um)
Noun - masculine singular construct
Strong's Hebrew 5002: 1) (Qal) utterance, declaration (of prophet) 1a) utterance, declaration, revelation (of prophet in ecstatic state) 1b) utterance, declaration (elsewhere always preceding divine name)

to my Lord:
לַֽאדֹנִ֗י (la·ḏō·nî)
Preposition-l | Noun - masculine singular construct | first person common singular
Strong's Hebrew 113: 1) firm, strong, lord, master 1a) lord, master 1a1) reference to men 1a1a) superintendent of household, of affairs 1a1b) master 1a1c) king 1a2) reference to God 1a2a) the Lord God 1a2b) Lord of the whole earth 1b) lords, kings 1b1) reference to men 1b1a) proprietor of hill of Samaria 1b1b) master 1b1c) husband 1b1d) prophet 1b1e) governor 1b1f) prince 1b1g) king 1b2) reference to God 1b2a) Lord of lords (probably = 'thy husband, Yahweh') 1c) my lord, my master 1c1) reference to men 1c1a) master 1c1b) husband 1c1c) prophet 1c1d) prince 1c1e) king 1c1f) father 1c1g) Moses 1c1h) priest 1c1i) theophanic angel 1c1j) captain 1c1k) general recognition of superiority 1c2) reference to God 1c2a) my Lord, my Lord and my God 1c2b) Adonai (parallel with Yahweh)

Then Jesus answered and said, while He taught in the temple, “How is it that the scribes say that the Christ is the Son of David?
For David himself said by the Holy Spirit:

‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” ’

Therefore David himself calls Him ‘Lord’; how is He then his Son?”
Jesus sat at Gods right hand not David.

so your Jehovah is sitting on the throne? ok then, one question, "Who gave your Jehovah POWER? for the One who sits on the throne was GIVEN POWER. Listen and Learn, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

now if your Jehovah received POWER, please give book, chapter, and verse, as to who is greater to ... GIVE ...... your Jehovah POWER, as said, Book, chapter, and verse please.

101G.
You take most things out of context. Jesus does not accept glory from men- John 5:41

@Keiw1 = Please take time to read thru Posts 195 & 196

Excellent Posts Brother Johann - Thank You

This is why we SEE in the NT scripture YHWH Jesus only refers to God as His FATHER and never calls the FATHER 'Lord', even though they share the NAME.

IMPORTANT Note for eveyone: YHWH is not the FULL Name of God
Brother @Johann, dwell on this until it comes to FULL LIGHT
It was YHWH( God) who gave the name Jesus to Jesus.( Philipians 2:9)--They NEVER share the name.

It was YHWH( God) who gave the name Jesus to Jesus.( Philipians 2:9)--They NEVER share the name.

Oh my! what lies you believe from 'watchtower'!

There are many places in Scripture where the FATHER and the SON share the same Name.

Here is just one = Isaiah 9:6

The WORD that was God became flesh and dwelt among us" just as the Prophecy declared.

Unto us a Son is given;
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Oh my! what lies you believe from 'watchtower'!

There are many places in Scripture where the FATHER and the SON share the same Name.

Here is just one = Isaiah 9:6

The WORD that was God became flesh and dwelt among us" just as the Prophecy declared.

Unto us a Son is given;
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
I don't see the name YHWH at Isaiah 9:6--and it says-His NAME will be called those things.

I don't see the name YHWH at Isaiah 9:6--and it says-His NAME will be called those things.
@Keiw1,

Are you the type of religious person that just wants to argue against the Truth???

Since when is ELOHIM obliged to you that HE must place YHWH in every Prophecy concerning HIMSELF???

We who are SAVED by the BLOOD of the LORD have submitted ourselves to the only Righteousness that can SAVE us = Christ Jesus the LORD!

If you refuse to bow your heart before the LORD Jesus Christ and confess with your tongue that HE is LORD, you will die in your sins.

O Holy night! The stars are brightly shining
It is the night of our dear Savior's birth
Long lay the world in sin and error pining
'Til He appears and the soul felt its worth
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn
Fall on your knees; O hear the Angel voices!
O night divine, O night when Christ was born
O night, O Holy night, O night divine!

[Verse 2]
Led by the light of Faith serenely beaming
With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand
So led by light of a star sweetly gleaming
Here come the Wise Men from Orient land
The King of kings lay thus in lowly manger
In all our trials born to be our friend
He knows our need, to our weakness is no stranger
Behold your King; before Him lowly bend
Behold your King; before Him lowly bend

[Verse 3]
Truly He taught us to love one another;
His law is love and His Gospel is Peace
Chains shall He break, for the slave is our brother
And in His name, all oppression shall cease
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we
Let all within us Praise His Holy name
Christ is the LORD; O praise His name forever!

His power and glory evermore proclaim
His power and glory evermore proclaim

First ERROR of the Day. Listen and LEARN. Holy Spirit is H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah)..... the one and "ONLY" PERSON

Listen and understand. LORD, CREATOR, and MAKER of ALL THINGS, title, Father. he is also, Lord, REDEEMER, and Saviour of ALL THINGS that he had Made, title, Son, which is H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') ............ this is God in similitude of association within himself? ..... (smile).

Holy Spirit is H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh (el-o'-ah). (((ONE PERSON))))

Holy Spirit SHARED in Flesh in the ECHAD, (Father, Son) = H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem').... there is the Plurality of the ECHAD, which is in "TIME", "PLACE", "ORDER", and "RANK"........(((ONE PERSON, DIVERSIFED))), in Hebrew, H259 אֶחָד 'echad. in Greek G243 Allos. Oh this is Just too easy.

101G.
The FATHER is one Person
The SON is one Person
The HOLY SPIRIT is one Person

THREE Persons in ECHAD ELOHIM

Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.
This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

Exodus 3:14-16

Sometimes you just have to let God's WORD have the Final Say!

Last edited:
You take most things out of context. Jesus does not accept glory from men- John 5:41
GINOLJC, to all
CORRECT, the Lord Jesus do not receive glory from IGNORANT Men. he receives GLORY from KNOWLEDGEABLE men. supportive scripture, John 5:39 "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." (Quit thinking .... KNOW). John 5:40 "And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life." (READ THAT AGAIN) John 5:41 "I receive not honour from men." (WHY?) John 5:42 "But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you." (BINGO). John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive." John 5:44 "How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?" John 5:45 "Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust." (SAY THAT AGAIN). John 5:46 "For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me." John 5:47 "But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"

NOW, that book, chapter, and verse, as to who gave your Jehovah POWER? ....... (Smile).... ;) YIKES!

101G.

The FATHER is one Person
The SON is one Person
The HOLY SPIRIT is one Person
if so, then you have two separate CREATORS according to John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 as to who, who, who, "MADE ALL THINGS".

now a direct question, "is the Person in both verse above the same ONE PERSON who CREATED ALL THINGS, Yes or No?

if no then you have two CREATORS.

101G.

if so, then you have two separate CREATORS according to John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 as to who, who, who, "MADE ALL THINGS".

now a direct question, "is the Person in both verse above the same ONE PERSON who CREATED ALL THINGS, Yes or No?

if no then you have two CREATORS.

101G.
ELOHIM said, Let US make man in OUR image according to OUR Likeness.

ELOHIM said, Let US make man in OUR image according to OUR Likeness.
ok, good, if ELOHIM said let US and OUR, in Genesis 1:26, how come ELOHIM also said in the VERY NEXT VERSE, "HE and "HIS", please explain. 101G will post both verses in question.
Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

NOW THE VERY NEXT VERSE,
Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

now, the Lord Jesus, God himself, said God is a "HE", a single person. Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," and this "he" who is God is made clear by our brother Mark who recorded the same conversation. Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female." so, the He in Matthews 19:4 is "GOD", spoke of.

so the Male and the Female in the beginning made by God is a single Person. so David, are the scriptures lying? (God forbid), and also, is the Lord Jesus .... The Christ lying when he said, "God is a HE?"...... well. now you need to explain why God said US and OUR, and in the very next verse say HIS and HE which are single designations.

now, 101G know by the scriptures of God, why God said , "US" and "OUR" in Genesis 1:26, and in the very next verse God said, "HIS" and "HE". but we would like for you to explain it...... (Smile), :D YIKES! ..... Happy Holidays..... :coffee: getting my coffee ready.

101G.

I would go with vowels, as josephus explains...
and follow the idea on scripture4all, where His name is transcribed as ieue
He would gives breathing, read right to left.

Back
Top Bottom