God requires man to HUMBLE THEMSELVES

LOL you continue to refute your own theology, so at least you are overcoming your own ignorance, or maybe you just forgot you have argued God works everything after his council
It's exactly what Epesians 1:11 says. It's you who must deny your own position. All means all without exception remember? LOL

No problem. I only attack when attacked. I need to do better. 👍
You and I have a history of bantering and I hope you know I love you as a brother but like my real brother I give him a bad time on the golf course all the time and get in his dome 😂😂😂

You and I have a history of bantering and I hope you know I love you as a brother but like my real brother I give him a bad time on the golf course all the time and get in his dome 😂😂😂
Ditto. Just win and smile. My son hates it. I just smile and walk off. Although it won't be long and he is going to beat me. Last time we played he was up by 3 with 2 go and he hit one in the water. I pounced, birded the last hoke to win. He wouldn't talk to me all the way home. 😂 I always have to tell him your playing the course not me. He has broke 40 3 times this year. It's just a matter of time

Last edited:
It's exactly what Epesians 1:11 says. It's you who must deny your own position. All means all without exception remember? LOL
Except there have already been posted two exceptions

Hello

Those who rejected the council to be baptized of John and the other you posted yourself about killing

It's funny that one who is unable to address scripture or rebuttal posted by another should label the other ignorant
It makes the one without the ability to address scripture or rebuttal look deluded
Projection.

This from the guy who says all means all without exception, but it doesn't. God knows all things, but the future is open. God changes but He does not........and on and on

Projection.

This from the guy who says all means all without exception, but it doesn't. God knows all things, but the future is open. God changes but He does not........and on and on
Seeing as you are not quoting me, there is no reason to believe you do anything but distort truth

Provide quotes as required.

Back
Top Bottom