God requires man to HUMBLE THEMSELVES

So the answer is no them. Excellent.

Your catching on
But You are not as Context speaks decisively against your view

John 12:47 (KJV 1900) — 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

1 John 2:2 (KJV 1900) — 2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

You are bearing false witness

Luke 7:30 (KJV 1900) — 30 But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him.

1 Samuel 8:7 (KJV 1900) — 7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

Psalm 81:11–14 (KJV 1900) — 11 But my people would not hearken to my voice; And Israel would none of me. 12 So I gave them up unto their own hearts’ lust: And they walked in their own counsels. 13 Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, And Israel had walked in my ways! 14 I should soon have subdued their enemies, And turned my hand against their adversaries.

Was it his council

Jeremiah 32:35 (KJV 1900) — 35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

they should burn their children in the fire or did He council against it?

you just ignored them

Prove all things, plural, refers solely to inheritance, singular.

Enough dodging Mr I know everything

Prove all things, plural, refers solely to inheritance, singular.

Enough dodging Mr I know everything
Your ignored the evidence

Luke 7:30 (KJV 1900) — 30 But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him.

1 Samuel 8:7 (KJV 1900) — 7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

Psalm 81:11–14 (KJV 1900) — 11 But my people would not hearken to my voice; And Israel would none of me. 12 So I gave them up unto their own hearts’ lust: And they walked in their own counsels. 13 Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, And Israel had walked in my ways! 14 I should soon have subdued their enemies, And turned my hand against their adversaries.

Was it his council

Jeremiah 32:35 (KJV 1900) — 35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

They should burn their children in the fire, or did He council against it?

You just ignored this just as you have ignored multiple other scriptural contrary facts to your theology

PS your latest argument is unreliable as well. The all things does not refer to the inheritance but all things which happen in the life of one who is promised an inheritance

Your ignored the evidence

Was it his council

You just ignored this just as you have ignored multiple other scriptural contrary facts to your theology

PS your latest argument is unreliable as well. The all things does not refer to the inheritance but all things which happen in the life of one who is promised an inheritance
Except the text does not say that and neither did you.

Contextually you cannot prove your orginal claim so Tom must make another claim he cannot prove. He is still claiming contextually all things refers to anything involved with inheritance. It's called moving the goal post around.

Except the text does not say that and neither did you.
Quote me

Contextually you cannot prove your orginal claim so Tom must make another claim he cannot prove. He is still claiming contextually all things refers to anything involved with inheritance. It's called moving the goal post around.
You have already made one false claim about my view of the meaning of all

Quote me to show you are not just making another false claim

Then address these verses you have been ignoring

Was it his council

Quote me

You have already made one false claim about my view of the meaning of all

Quote me to show you are not just making another false claim

Then address these verses you have been ignoring

Was it his council

You want me to quote something you did not say? LOL

Which you failed to mention before. You still have not proven all things, which now apparently refers to those promised a inheritance, is restricted in this sense. You simply change your story. I need to see it contextually which I believe you know was what I was asking and are simply dodging the question.

You want me to quote something you did not say? LOL

Which you failed to mention before. You still have not proven all things, which now apparently refers to those promised a inheritance, is restricted in this sense. You simply change your story. I need to see it contextually which I believe you know was what I was asking and are simply dodging the question.
No, I want you support a claim you made about what I stated

Why can't you do it?

Further I want to deal with the fact it has already been shown there are things which transpired which were not according to his council

instead of avoiding them.

Can you do it?

Why can't you do it?

Further I want to deal with the fact it has already been shown there are things which transpired which were not according to his council

Can you do it?
I never made a claim about something you said. A little reading comprehension goes a long way.

What does council mean?

Why can't you do it?

Can you do it?
I did not make a claim about anything you stated. LOL

What does council mean Tom. Define your terms

I did not make a claim about anything you stated. LOL

What does council mean Tom. Define your terms
Now you are running from your statements

"Contextually you cannot prove your orginal claim so Tom must make another claim he cannot prove. He is still claiming contextually all things refers to anything involved with inheritance. It's called moving the goal post around."

Now you are running from your statements

"Contextually you cannot prove your orginal claim so Tom must make another claim he cannot prove. He is still claiming contextually all things refers to anything involved with inheritance. It's called moving the goal post around."
Nothing to run from. I never made any claim.

Well, that's easy. First you claimed it dealt sole with inheritance. That won't work right? Now it's everything involved with inheritance. STILL NOT PROVEN CONTEXTUALLY and won't be. Hence the constant diverting.

Nothing to run from. I never made any claim.

Well, that's easy. First you claimed it dealt sole with inheritance. That won't work right? Now it's everything involved with inheritance. STILL NOT PROVEN CONTEXTUALLY and won't be. Hence the constant diverting.
Make up your mind you made a claim about what I stated or you didn't make a claim about it

Which one? Do you know ?

Again quote me

Make up your mind you made a claim about what I stated or you didn't make a claim about it

Which one? Do you know ?

Again quote me
I made no claim about anything except first it was sold inheritance and now everything that has to do with inheritance. Neither position you have proven or even attempted to prove CONTEXTUALLY.

Fail

So your saying you did not originally claim it has to do with inheritance? I take it back them. It does mean "all things" then. Good to see you come around.

See post 1184 for your orginal claim
I claimed the context concerned inheritance and in particular the one who has an inheritance (relating it to Rom 8:28 and stating it afterwards) and I showed all things do not work out according to council of God

Disproving the idea all things transpire according to the council of God

I claimed the context concerned inheritance and in particular the one who has an inheritance (relating it to Rom 8:28 and stating it afterwards) and I showed all things do not work out according to council of God

Not originally you didn't. LOL

Second
Prove your claim in the text itself. Should be easy for a Biblical scholar such as yourself. Let's hear it.

Not originally you didn't. LOL

Second
Prove your claim in the text itself. Should be easy for a Biblical scholar such as yourself. Let's hear it.
Oh but I did

Trying to limit the fact to the verse alone is just an effort to avoid the evidence

Oh but I did

Trying to limit the fact to the verse alone is just an effort to avoid the evidence
But you did not prove that did you
Saying it don't make it so. Romans 8 is not Rphesians 1. POOR EFFORT

But you did not prove that did you
Saying it don't make it so. Romans 8 is not Rphesians 1. POOR EFFORT
You are in denial

How much credibility do you expect to have when you deny the obvious

Back
Top Bottom