God Has Made No Covenant With Gentiles

Glad it worked-since you are in denial of PAUL's ministry to the Goyim.
Well, that defeats the purpose of discussion here as since you cannot withstand the Word of God in me with rebuttal you resort to such tactics to derail the TRUTH I submitted in which the TRUTH of the matter is that there is NO COVENANT God made with Gentiles in the Law, the Psalms, and the Prophets and NO ONE can show me otherwise. Not even you. So, you flood my thread to discourage me and injure this discussion. Knowing this I prefer to not answer because your attitude (demon) is not sincere but destructive.

Jesus said its the New Covenant with His blood. Matthew 26:28, cf Hebrews 9:15-28 that confirms Jesus words/teaching on the New Covenant that makes the old obsolete.

hope this helps !!!
Mr. C, the First Covenant is not obsolete. It is the Law which now as spiritual beings "instructs us in righteousness of God" (2 Tim. 3:17.)

Sir, it amazes me that you believe gentiles are not under a contract with God. That means we are not bound to follow any new testament law!!!
Sir, it shouldn't amaze you. Rightly dividing the Word of Truth one can see without any doubt the Abrahamic Covenant made with a Hebrew, and later with a people known as "Jews" there are no Gentiles mentioned in these covenants. If they were they would have been circumcised at the time, but they weren't and they didn't. If God wanted Gentiles in these covenants, He would have said so, but he didn't and He hasn't and all attempts today by Gentile Christians to usurp the Jews from THEIR covenants and to 'elbow' their way into the Jewish Covenants is to steal the inheritance God gave to Israel.
Old testament prophets even include gentiles in Gods covenant with jews,
Isaiah 56,
Prophecies about Gentiles and Gentiles being in the Jewish Covenants are NOT the same thing.
God made no covenant with Gentiles in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets.
- Thus says the Lord keep justice and do righteousness for My salvation is about to come and My righteousness to be revealed blessed is the man who does this and the son of man who lays hold on it
Who keeps from defiling the Sabbath and keeps His hand from doing evil do not let the son of the foreigner who has joined himself to the Lord speak saying, the Lord has utterly seperated me from His people nor let the eunch say here I am a dry tree for this says the Lord to the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths and choose what pleases Me, and hold fast My covenant even to them I will give in My house and within My walls a place and a name better than that of sons and daughters(jews) I will give them(foreigners) an everlasting name they(foreigners) shall not be cut off.
God is speaking about who at that time were foreigners to His covenant and this would include the children of Ishmael (Abraham) and Esau (Isaac.) And these were not Gentiles for Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham. And as far as eunuchs, these were in covenant for Abraham was instructed to circumcise all his house and his house included servants and eunuchs.
If there be any doubt God is not speaking to gentiles keeping His covenant with the Jews then these next verses make it cristal clear!!!
Isaiah 56:6-8,
- Also the sons of the foreigner(gentile) who join themselves to the Lord to serve Him and to love the name of the Lord to be His servants EVERYONE(JEW&GENTILE) who keeps from defiling the Sabbath
AND HOLDS FAST MY COVENANT
even them I will bring to My holy mountain and make then joyful in My house of prayer.....
Those who "joined themselves to the Lord and serve Him" are the children of Ishmael and Esau who are were in covenant and showed through the sign of circumcision this fact. Your insertion of the word Gentile does not make them Gentiles for God made no covenant with Gentiles. Gentiles were the enemies of Israel, especially since the children of Ishmael and Esau and Gentiles were conquered from the land of Canaan at the time of Joshua and the giving of that land to the children of Israel. Today, this animosity and hatred exists in the Arab-Israeli wars in recent past and even now in the war with Hamas. I agree there may be individuals who "joined themselves to the Lord and served Him" but this was after the covenant was made and this covenant was not made with any Gentiles.
Now pay attention to what Isaiah says about those keeping Gods covenant!!!
Who is it?
Verse 7
- even them...their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar for My house shall be called a house of prayer FOR ALL NATIONS
This is a prophecy of the days after Jesus Christ returns. And since the Hebrew Abrahamic Covenant and Mosaic Covenant are closed and there is no mention of Gentiles in these covenants, merely going to the House of God does not mean these "nations" are not Jews and that this translates to anyone other than Jews being in the covenants of God. Just because I go to a Denny's restaurant does not make me an employee.
Even in the old covenant God allowed gentiles to be under that covenant if gentiles chose to become proselytes.
Where does it say that in Scripture?
Today is the same under the new covenant.
All that desire to be christians will be allowed in to Gods covenant with Him!!!
Romans 1:16,
- for I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes for the jew first and also for the greek(gentile)
The Hebrew covenants are closed and have been for at most 3000 years and merely believing the good news about Jesus Christ does not make one in these closed covenants God made with the Hebrews/Jews.

btw, The book of James was written to christians!!!
Yes the 12 tribes but not to Jews who held to Judaism but to Jews who left Judaism to follow Christs perfect law of liberty! James 1:25
No Jewish Christians left "Judaism" to follow Christ. This was the concern of Jewish Christians THAT DID become born again and followers of Christ/Messiah. Saul addresses this concern in Galatians 3:28-29 when he writes to Jewish Christians that "if you are of Christ you are STILL Abraham's seed (Jewish.)

And James is writing to Jewish Christians of the twelve tribes of Israel. The Holy Spirit saved 3000 Jews at Pentecost and these Jews returned to their homes and synagogues in Israel and Gentile lands sharing their experiences at the Feast, Peter's sermon, and the Holy Spirit with their Jewish brethren. And take note the Feast lasted 7 days and Scripture in Acts 2 records 3000 Jews born again, and it was only the FIRST day of the week-long celebration. If 3000 Jews were saved the other six days, then this means 21,000 Jews total were born again and filled with the Holy Spirit. Not every Jew returned to Israel when Cyrus gave permission for them to return to their homeland. Jews did live in Gentile lands and Jews from these Gentile lands were at the Feast. There were 17 tongue-languages spoken by the disciples on the Day of Pentecost. Have you ever looked at a map to identify where these languages originated? All over the place - even Rome.
And that is why the book of James is also instruction for gentile christians.
Both jew and gentile converts to Christ are under the same doctrine of Christ!!.,
Galatians 6:2,
It is grammatically insincere and incorrect to include "Gentiles" as the group James wrote to, especially since James is addressing the "twelve tribes scattered" and the twelve tribes are exclusively Jewish. The Lord commanded not to add to the bible.
- bear one another's burdens and so fullfil the law of Christ
No covenant for gentiles? No law to keep for gentiles
Paul says in Galatians both are to fulfill the law of Christ proving both are in a contract/covenant with God
This is tedious. Let's cut to the chase:
Show me in Genesis 17 (Abrahamic Covenant) and Jeremiah 31:31-34 (New Covenant) Gentiles are mentioned in the construct of these two covenants.
Psst...you won't find it because God made no covenant with Gentiles nor the seed of Gentiles.

Well, that defeats the purpose of discussion here as since you cannot withstand the Word of God in me with rebuttal you resort to such tactics to derail the TRUTH I submitted in which the TRUTH of the matter is that there is NO COVENANT God made with Gentiles in the Law, the Psalms, and the Prophets and NO ONE can show me otherwise. Not even you. So, you flood my thread to discourage me and injure this discussion. Knowing this I prefer to not answer because your attitude (demon) is not sincere but destructive.
Forgetting one important fact-since you dismiss HaBrit HaChadasha and want to remain in the Psalms and prophets and neglect the 7 Rosh, Remez, Pardesh and Drash given to PAUL and refuse to accept the Brit Chadasha ratified and sealed in the precious blood of Messiah Yehoshua whereby ALL are partakers/sharers of the Chadasha eis Yeshua-Jews AND Gentiles.

Mat 26:28 For this is my [Moshiach’s, see Isa 53:7-8] Dahm HaBrit HaChadasha [Isa 42:6; Jer 31:31-34], which is poured out LARABBIM (for many YESHAYAH 53:11-12) for the selicha (forgiveness) of chattaim (sins).

Mat 26:29 And I say to you, I will by no means drink from now on of this pri hagefen (fruit of the vine) until that Day when I drink it with you chadash (new) in the Malchut Avi.

Mar 14:24 And Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said to them, HINEI DAHM HABRIT (SHEMOT 24:8), the dahm of me (Moshiach, see Isa 53:7), which is being poured out lama’an RABBIM (for the sake of MANY YESHAYAH 53:11).

Luk_22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

1Co_11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

2Co_3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Heb_9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Eph_3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Eph_3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Eph_3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Eph_5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Eph_6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Col_1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Col_1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Col_2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Col_4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:

2Th_2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

1Ti_3:9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

1Ti_3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

You are very selective in your scripture quotations.

Are Gentiles included in the New Covenant?
IMG_1249.JPG

Seems like a stupid question to ask. However there are always those who would want to tell others their “revelations” are greater than others.

There is now a teaching that tells us that the New Covenant does not apply to Gentiles but just the Jews. Their premise is simple. The Gentiles were never under the Law.

Dear friends it is important to note that whilst Gentiles were not under the Law of Moses, they were under the Law of Conscience.

Romans 2

14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law, 15 since they show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts now accusing, now even defending them.)

I want us now to consider this.

Galatians 3:21-22
21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But the Scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

Notice it says that the “whole world” is a prisoner of sin? The “whole world” here would include the Gentiles. The context is also important, the world became imprisoned by the Law.

Paul goes on to talk about the relationship between the Law, Abraham and the Gentiles.

Galatians 3:24-29
24 So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law.
26 You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Note the word “you” is referring to “neither Jew or Gentile”.

Also consider the preamble to this chapter.

Galatians 3:14
14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

It is pertinent for us to note that Mount Sinai God had initially wanted them to receive the covenant of Abraham not Moses.

Exodus 2: 24
God heard their groaning and he remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac and with Jacob.

Exodus 6:2-4
2 God also said to Moses, “I am the Lord. 3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name the Lord I did not make myself known to them. 4 I also established my covenant with them to give them the land of Canaan, where they lived as aliens.

It must be noted that when God covenanted with Abraham he had the Gentiles in mind.

Galatians 3:8-9
8 The Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” 9 So those who have faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Now it is important to note that the New Covenant is actually the restoration of the covenant of Abraham. The old covenant merely postponed it.

Galatians 3:17
17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Notice. The law merely postponed the covenant of Abraham until the coming of Jesus.

Galatians 3:19
19 What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was put into effect through angels by a mediator.

I want now to share with you what Bertie Brits said in relevance to this.

“The LAW is more than just commandments, it is a certain logic from where commandments can come forth as the commandments of the law. The law I refer to is the logic that states you can have life by the flesh or rather human ability. It is to believe that you can find life from your achievements and ability.

This can shock you but hear me out.

God incarnated the law with commandments that can save mankind. These commandments were not directed to us but the Man that He would bring forth to do them. God is so smart that he could write commandments under a law of sin to bring the law to an end, which He then also did.

The life we receive when we believe this truth is higher than a law, it is a life where we function from I AM and not trying to have.

There is much to say about this….”

Let’s move on.

“Galatians 3:19
19 What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was put into effect through angels by a mediator.”

So are Gentiles under the new covenant? There were never part of the covenant of Abraham when the Jews warranted the covenant of Moses on themselves.

When Christ died those who are far are “brought near”.

Ephesians 2:13-15
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.
14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace,

Note 3 things.

The word “you” is referring to the uncircumcised.

The way the Gentiles are “brought near” is by the abolishing the Law of Moses.

Jesus did not just fulfilled the Law. He abolished it.

Read the following.

Ephesians 2:16-18
16 and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

This one spirit of SONSHIP is what Paul spoke about in Galatians.

Galatians 3:26-29
Sons of God

26 You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

As such the Gentiles who had been under the covenant of Noah has been ushered into this New Covenant and became sons of Abraham through the abolishing of the Law. The covenant of Moses.

As such the Gentile is in every way included in the New Covenant. The re-establishment of the Covenant of Righteousness by Faith made between Abraham and God.

May that add much to clarification.

It is important to realize that the second part of Jesus' mission was most significant. That mission was to give his life a ransom for the sins of all mankind (1 Timothy 2:4-6). This was the blessing that was for all nations -- the good news that Jesus, by the shed blood of his suffering on the cross, paid the penalty for the sins of mankind, and that whoever accepts this blessing of salvation is assured eternal life with God!

This is what is written: The Christ (Al-Masih) will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Luke 24:46-47

The Scriptures are clear that this salvation in Jesus the Messiah is available for all people, both Jews and Gentiles of all nations. Remember, during Jesus' earthly and personal ministry he instructed his disciples to go only to the Israelites. But after the second part of his mission was completed (his atoning death on the cross), notice what he then instructed his disciples:

You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
Acts 1:8
... go and make disciples of all nations (all people).
Matthew 28:19

Jesus himself confirmed the universal nature of his mission when he declared these words:

I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.
John 8:12
Again Jesus is referring to himself as that special blessing or revelation of mercy for all people, for all mankind. The Qur'an likewise points to the universal mission of Jesus. God Himself is quoted as saying:

... and (We wish) to appoint him (Jesus) as a Sign unto men ("ayat-al linnasi"), and a mercy from Us.
Surat-u Maryam (19):21

Notice, it does not say, "a sign only to the Israelites" as some Muslims would have us believe. In fact the Arabic indicates a "sign to mankind!"

Abrahamic Covenant made with a Hebrew, and later with a people known as "Jews" there are no Gentiles mentioned in these covenants
If God wanted Gentiles in these covenants, He would have said so, but he didn't
He made covenants with Adam and Eve with the Patriarchy with gentile nations and with Hebrew, aka Jews/Israelites

I think the main problem Sir is you dont really understand what a covenant is.
It is a law contract between two parties.

God gave law to every single person that has ever lived, therefore all people have been under a covenant with God.

Paul says gentile heathen nations were covenant breakers in the first chapter of Romans.
Now I know you probably wont change your ideology so this is for others that might be confused by your misunderstanding on this subject.

Romans was written to the church at Rome. The church in Rome was made up of gentile and jewish christians
Romans 1:7,
- To all that be at Rome, beloved of God called to be saints....
V-13,
- now I would not have you ignorant brethren that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you that I might have some fruit among you also even as among other  gentiles

Paul in the first chapter begins teaching about the gentiles wickedness, how they left God and their minds became depraved.
Paul shows us the logical direction a depraved mind leeds one to live,
Paul begins in detail naming off each depraved sin the gentiles have gone to,
Notice that one of the many sins of the gentiles is covenant breaking!!!

V-18; 30-31,
- for the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold the truth in unrighteousness
V-30-31,
- backbitters haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful
King James Version

Gentiles were in a covenant relationship in the old testament and still today in Christ's new will and testament,
All nations are under the same new covenant today. God see's no difference between jew and gentile.

He made covenants with Adam and Eve with the Patriarchy with gentile nations and with Hebrew, aka Jews/Israelites

God gave law to every single person that has ever lived, therefore all people have been under a covenant with God.

Paul says gentile heathen nations were covenant breakers in the first chapter of Romans.
Now I know you probably wont change your ideology so this is for others that might be confused by your misunderstanding on this subject.

Romans was written to the church at Rome. The church in Rome was made up of gentile and jewish christians
V-13,
- now I would not have you ignorant brethren that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you that I might have some fruit among you also even as among other  gentiles

Paul in the first chapter begins teaching about the gentiles wickedness, how they left God and their minds became depraved.

V-18; 30-31,
- for the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold the truth in unrighteousness
V-30-31,
- backbitters haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful
King James Version

Gentiles were in a covenant relationship in the old testament and still today in Christ's new will and testament,
All nations are under the same new covenant today. God see's no difference between jew and gentile.
This is well explained-especially to those not embracing the New Covenant as authoritative-a NEW Covenant ratified and established in the shed blood of Messiah.

Forgetting one important fact-since you dismiss HaBrit HaChadasha and want to remain in the Psalms and prophets and neglect the 7 Rosh, Remez, Pardesh and Drash given to PAUL and refuse to accept the Brit Chadasha ratified and sealed in the precious blood of Messiah Yehoshua whereby ALL are partakers/sharers of the Chadasha eis Yeshua-Jews AND Gentiles.

Mat 26:28 For this is my [Moshiach’s, see Isa 53:7-8] Dahm HaBrit HaChadasha [Isa 42:6; Jer 31:31-34], which is poured out LARABBIM (for many YESHAYAH 53:11-12) for the selicha (forgiveness) of chattaim (sins).

Mat 26:29 And I say to you, I will by no means drink from now on of this pri hagefen (fruit of the vine) until that Day when I drink it with you chadash (new) in the Malchut Avi.

Mar 14:24 And Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said to them, HINEI DAHM HABRIT (SHEMOT 24:8), the dahm of me (Moshiach, see Isa 53:7), which is being poured out lama’an RABBIM (for the sake of MANY YESHAYAH 53:11).

Luk_22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

1Co_11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

2Co_3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Heb_9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Eph_3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Eph_3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Eph_3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Eph_5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Eph_6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Col_1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Col_1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Col_2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Col_4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:

2Th_2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

1Ti_3:9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

1Ti_3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

You are very selective in your scripture quotations.

Are Gentiles included in the New Covenant?
IMG_1249.JPG

Seems like a stupid question to ask. However there are always those who would want to tell others their “revelations” are greater than others.

There is now a teaching that tells us that the New Covenant does not apply to Gentiles but just the Jews. Their premise is simple. The Gentiles were never under the Law.

Dear friends it is important to note that whilst Gentiles were not under the Law of Moses, they were under the Law of Conscience.

Romans 2

14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law, 15 since they show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts now accusing, now even defending them.)

I want us now to consider this.

Galatians 3:21-22
21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But the Scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

Notice it says that the “whole world” is a prisoner of sin? The “whole world” here would include the Gentiles. The context is also important, the world became imprisoned by the Law.

Paul goes on to talk about the relationship between the Law, Abraham and the Gentiles.

Galatians 3:24-29
24 So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law.

Note the word “you” is referring to “neither Jew or Gentile”.

Also consider the preamble to this chapter.

Galatians 3:14
14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

It is pertinent for us to note that Mount Sinai God had initially wanted them to receive the covenant of Abraham not Moses.

Exodus 2: 24
God heard their groaning and he remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac and with Jacob.

Exodus 6:2-4
2 God also said to Moses, “I am the Lord. 3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name the Lord I did not make myself known to them. 4 I also established my covenant with them to give them the land of Canaan, where they lived as aliens.

It must be noted that when God covenanted with Abraham he had the Gentiles in mind.

Galatians 3:8-9
8 The Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” 9 So those who have faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Now it is important to note that the New Covenant is actually the restoration of the covenant of Abraham. The old covenant merely postponed it.

Galatians 3:17
17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Notice. The law merely postponed the covenant of Abraham until the coming of Jesus.

Galatians 3:19
19 What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was put into effect through angels by a mediator.

I want now to share with you what Bertie Brits said in relevance to this.

“The LAW is more than just commandments, it is a certain logic from where commandments can come forth as the commandments of the law. The law I refer to is the logic that states you can have life by the flesh or rather human ability. It is to believe that you can find life from your achievements and ability.

This can shock you but hear me out.

God incarnated the law with commandments that can save mankind. These commandments were not directed to us but the Man that He would bring forth to do them. God is so smart that he could write commandments under a law of sin to bring the law to an end, which He then also did.

The life we receive when we believe this truth is higher than a law, it is a life where we function from I AM and not trying to have.

There is much to say about this….”

Let’s move on.

“Galatians 3:19
19 What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was put into effect through angels by a mediator.”

So are Gentiles under the new covenant? There were never part of the covenant of Abraham when the Jews warranted the covenant of Moses on themselves.

When Christ died those who are far are “brought near”.

Ephesians 2:13-15
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.
14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace,

Note 3 things.

The word “you” is referring to the uncircumcised.

The way the Gentiles are “brought near” is by the abolishing the Law of Moses.

Jesus did not just fulfilled the Law. He abolished it.

Read the following.

Ephesians 2:16-18
16 and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

This one spirit of SONSHIP is what Paul spoke about in Galatians.

Galatians 3:26-29
Sons of God

As such the Gentiles who had been under the covenant of Noah has been ushered into this New Covenant and became sons of Abraham through the abolishing of the Law. The covenant of Moses.

As such the Gentile is in every way included in the New Covenant. The re-establishment of the Covenant of Righteousness by Faith made between Abraham and God.

May that add much to clarification.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Post the Scripture of this covenant God made with the man and woman.
I know that. But there is a covenant of grace which God by virtue of the word "grace" makes covenant/promises to Himself.
Post the Scripture. I believe Scripture - and others if their words are supported by Scripture.
Saul writes his Roman letter to JEWISH Christians. They are whom God founded His Church Christ was to build and for four decades at least from Pentecost the New Covenant Church was populated by Jews.
I don't necessarily receive textbook responses which you seem to present. Don't you have any original thinking through independent study to speak of?
V-13,
"Saints" is an Old Covenant word used describing Israel (Jews.)

8 He keepeth the paths of judgment,
And preserveth the way of his saints.
Proverbs 2:8.
Yes, and the possibility these are circumcised and in covenant Gentile proselytes can't be discounted.
"Brethren" meaning fellow Jews:
"Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren" Rom. 1:13.

This should be self-evident he writes to Jewish Christians:
"to the Jew first," Romans 1:16.

Saul quotes an Old Covenant prophet. Jews would recognize who this prophet is, Gentiles wouldn't:
"as it is written, The just shall live by faith." Rom. 1:17.

Gentiles were idol-worshipers and never knew the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob:
"Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God," Rom. 1:21.

Take note at the end "disobedient to parents. This is a violation of the Law to "honor your mother and father." Gentiles were never under the Law because the Law required circumcision and Gentiles were not circumcised:
"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents," Rom. 1:28–30.

Take note of "covenant breakers." Only Israel was in covenant with God and one must be in covenant in order to be a "covenant breaker."
So, in chapter one I've identified rightly Saul was writing to Jews, specifically to Jewish Christians not Gentiles. Now, chapter two has more references to the Jews. If you are a true student of the Word of Truth then you should be able through original thinking - not textbook answers - to rightly divide God's Word. But too bad I recognize textbook answers you give.
V-18; 30-31,
V-30-31,
King James Version
Gentiles were never under the Law with Israel. Yahweh was the God of Abraham (a Hebrew), Isaac (another Hebrew), and Jacob (another Hebrew), not the God of Manny, Moe, and Jack.

In Jeremiah 31:31-34 he prophesies the New Covenant God will make is with the House of Israel and Judah - Gentiles excluded.

Matthew 26:27-28 - " ... Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins." Yes, this is the New Covenant which was given to Israel, but any who have received forgiveness of their sins through Jesus have entered into that covenant. If that was not true, then why does Paul instruct Gentiles (and Jews) in Corinth to take the Lord's supper in 1 Corinthians 11:23-34? In verse 25 Paul speaks the words of Jesus to the Gentile Corinthians and Jews: "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me." When we drink the cup in obedience to these verses, we are "drinking" the New Covenant in Jesus' blood. You can't be more identified with the New Covenant than that - Jewish believers do not have an advantage over Gentile believers, when taking the Lord's supper. We are all one in Christ. Isn't taking communion or the Lord's supper an acknowledgment then, by Paul and by God that we (Gentiles) too, are INCLUDED in the New Covenant? If we cannot claim that covenant along with the Jews, then our sins are NOT forgiven. Notice Jesus did not say, "this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for (the Jews)", rather "which is poured our for many." We know that His blood was poured out for all of mankind, Jews and Gentiles. 1 John 2:2 Not all of mankind will be saved, but all of mankind has the opportunity, through Jesus, to be a part of the New Covenant and be saved.
Peter said in Acts 10:34 "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him." In verse 28, he said "God has shown me that I should not call any man unholy or unclean."

Matthew 26:27-28 - " ... Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins." Yes, this is the New Covenant which was given to Israel, but any who have received forgiveness of their sins through Jesus have entered into that covenant. If that was not true, then why does Paul instruct Gentiles (and Jews) in Corinth to take the Lord's supper in 1 Corinthians 11:23-34? In verse 25 Paul speaks the words of Jesus to the Gentile Corinthians and Jews: "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me." When we drink the cup in obedience to these verses, we are "drinking" the New Covenant in Jesus' blood. You can't be more identified with the New Covenant than that - Jewish believers do not have an advantage over Gentile believers, when taking the Lord's supper. We are all one in Christ. Isn't taking communion or the Lord's supper an acknowledgment then, by Paul and by God that we (Gentiles) too, are INCLUDED in the New Covenant? If we cannot claim that covenant along with the Jews, then our sins are NOT forgiven. Notice Jesus did not say, "this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for (the Jews)", rather "which is poured our for many." We know that His blood was poured out for all of mankind, Jews and Gentiles. 1 John 2:2 Not all of mankind will be saved, but all of mankind has the opportunity, through Jesus, to be a part of the New Covenant and be saved.
Peter said in Acts 10:34 "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him." In verse 28, he said "God has shown me that I should not call any man unholy or unclean."
Yes, fulfillment of the covenant and prophecies to and for Israel. Twelve Jewish men witnessing a covenant fulfilled and being part of it.

20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, And unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD. Is 59:20.

Jewish covenant with a Jewish Messiah/Savior/Redeemer/King.

Yes, fulfillment of the covenant and prophecies to and for Israel. Twelve Jewish men witnessing a covenant fulfilled and being part of it.

20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, And unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD. Is 59:20.

Time to migrate to the NEW COVENANT ratified and established in the dam of Messiah brother.

You keep on saying, "Post the scripture that shows this ..." In this case, the scripture that shows that God gave a covenant to Gentiles. I just did, but apparently it means nothing to you, because it doesn't agree with your self-created doctrine. Yes, God gave the New Covenant to Israel, and later He invited Gentiles in to be a part of that covenant.
God made a covenant with Noah, who was a Gentile (not Jewish) in Genesis 9:8-10 - "Then God spoke to Noah and to his sons with him, saying, Now behold I Myself do establish My covenant with you, and with your descendants after you; and with every living creature that is with you, ..."
God made a covenant with Abraham, who was a Gentile (not Jewish).
God made a new covenant with Israel, and later invited all Gentiles who believed in and followed Jesus,to be a part of that new covenant.
You don't give your self-made doctrine good press. You have shown by your derogatory and racial statements toward Gentiles, that your doctrine is not worth the "paper" that it's written on.

Also God's covenants with Israel were never made with all of the Israelites, only the believing Israelites - the remnant. In fact, if they didn't meet the conditions of the covenant, they were considered "cut off"from Israel. For example, were the Pharisees or Judas or Caiphas partakers of the New Covenant? Of course not.

Ephesians 3:1-7 Paul says here that "by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets, that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power."
So Gentiles are fellow heirs, with who? With the remnant of Israel, believing Jews, the olive tree of Romans 11:17. We are "of the same body" as they are and we Gentiles are "partakers of His promise in Christ (This includes His promises to both Abraham and the promises in the New Covenant given to Jeremiah in Jer. 31:31) through the gospel. So God has included us in both the Abrahamic covenant and the New Covenant.
Before we knew Jesus we "were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise (we are no longer strangers from the covenants but partakers of them), having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ." Eph. 2:12-13
"For He Himself is our peace, who has made one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, the law of commandments in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two (Jew and Gentile in Christ), thus making peace. ....For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father." Eph. 2:14-15,18

Jeremiah1five is trying to put that wall back up between Jews and Gentiles, but Paul said that Jesus abolished the hatred and made us one new man in Christ.

Finally, your post is accurate and True!

Every Gentile who believes on the SON passes from Death unto Eternal Life thru the New COVENANT of the Jewish MESSIAH.

Just as in Genesis, all who believe God's Word and obeys Him enters into the Covenant of Grace with God.

Jews who believe MESSIAH YESHUA enter into the New Covenant of Grace.
Gentiles who believe in MESSIAH YESHUA enter into the SAME New Covenant of Grace.

ONE New Covenant for One Holy People who are BORN of the SPIRIT of God under GRACE.

Finally, your post is accurate and True!

Every Gentile who believes on the SON passes from Death unto Eternal Life thru the New COVENANT of the Jewish MESSIAH.
You do err not knowing the Scriptures:
There are no Gentiles in the New Covenant.

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
That I will make a new covenant
With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer. 31:31.

Be honest with the Scripture. Do you see Gentiles mentioned in the New Covenant made and described in Jeremiah 31:31-34?
No, you don't. Therefore, there are NO GENTILES in the New Covenant.
Why is this so difficult for Gentiles? You who claim to be students of the Word of God and Christian and say "I get my doctrine from the Bible" is just a bunch of whoo-yah.
Man up and receive the truth of the Word of God. Is it so difficult to KNOW in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets, the Hebrew Scriptures, the Scriptures that has the Son of God as central to all that is written concerning Him that in these very same Scriptures Israel is identified with God through covenant but not Gentiles, and God is saving hard-core, uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles without a covenant? Do you all think it an impossible thing for God to do?
Blindness is not only happened to Israel but many Gentiles as well.
Just as in Genesis, all who believe God's Word and obeys Him enters into the Covenant of Grace with God.
Which covenant? The covenant of what Gentile's call "Works"? There is mention of covenant in Genesis, but it is found in Genesis 9 and with covenant language and intent also:

9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. Gen. 9:9–11.

Genesis 9:9-11 is a covenant. But there is nothing like this anywhere in the chapters before Genesis 9:9-11, only when you lean upon your own understanding in the vanity of your mind. If you find it post it. It would contain God speaking of making a covenant with someone and language to the effect.
But if you want to make stuff up, well, have at it. You're going to continue that self-deception when you leave this thread unless you love the truth of Scripture and allow it to tell you what to believe, rather than you are telling it what to say.
Jews who believe MESSIAH YESHUA enter into the New Covenant of Grace.
Gentiles who believe in MESSIAH YESHUA enter into the SAME New Covenant of Grace.
Where in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets does God say that? Where in the Hebrew Scriptures which Messiah and Redeemer of Israel is central to every book does God make covenant with Gentiles in its pages? Because if it's not chapter and verse it's chattter and worse.
ONE New Covenant for One Holy People who are BORN of the SPIRIT of God under GRACE.
Here's the covenant God makes with the House of Israel and Judah.

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
In the day that I took them by the hand
To bring them out of the land of Egypt;
Which my covenant they brake,
Although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (meaning the Bride of God and His Christ is Israel.)
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour (of another tribe), and every man his brother (of the same tribe), saying,
Know the LORD:
For they shall all know me, (Saul said, "and ALL Israel shall be saved")
From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:
For I will forgive their iniquity (the primary reason why Messiah came.)
And I will remember their sin no more.
Jeremiah 31:31–34.

Be honest with God. Are there any mention of hard-core, uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles mentioned in this New Covenant?

You do err not knowing the Scriptures:
There are no Gentiles in the New Covenant.

Jer. 31:31.

Be honest with the Scripture. Do you see Gentiles mentioned in the New Covenant made and described in Jeremiah 31:31-34?
No, you don't. Therefore, there are NO GENTILES in the New Covenant.
Why is this so difficult for Gentiles? You who claim to be students of the Word of God and Christian and say "I get my doctrine from the Bible" is just a bunch of whoo-yah.
Man up and receive the truth of the Word of God. Is it so difficult to KNOW in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets, the Hebrew Scriptures, the Scriptures that has the Son of God as central to all that is written concerning Him that in these very same Scriptures Israel is identified with God through covenant but not Gentiles, and God is saving hard-core, uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles without a covenant? Do you all think it an impossible thing for God to do?
Blindness is not only happened to Israel but many Gentiles as well.

Which covenant? The covenant of what Gentile's call "Works"? There is mention of covenant in Genesis, but it is found in Genesis 9 and with covenant language and intent also:

9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. Gen. 9:9–11.

Genesis 9:9-11 is a covenant. But there is nothing like this anywhere in the chapters before Genesis 9:9-11, only when you lean upon your own understanding in the vanity of your mind. If you find it post it. It would contain God speaking of making a covenant with someone and language to the effect.
But if you want to make stuff up, well, have at it. You're going to continue that self-deception when you leave this thread unless you love the truth of Scripture and allow it to tell you what to believe, rather than you are telling it what to say.

Where in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets does God say that? Where in the Hebrew Scriptures which Messiah and Redeemer of Israel is central to every book does God make covenant with Gentiles in its pages? Because if it's not chapter and verse it's chattter and worse.

Here's the covenant God makes with the House of Israel and Judah.

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
In the day that I took them by the hand
To bring them out of the land of Egypt;
Which my covenant they brake,
Although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (meaning the Bride of God and His Christ is Israel.)
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
And write it in their hearts;
And will be their God,
And they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour (of another tribe), and every man his brother (of the same tribe), saying,
Know the LORD:
For they shall all know me, (Saul said, "and ALL Israel shall be saved")
From the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:
For I will forgive their iniquity (the primary reason why Messiah came.)
And I will remember their sin no more.
Jeremiah 31:31–34.

Be honest with God. Are there any mention of hard-core, uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles mentioned in this New Covenant?

@jeremiah1five says: "You do err not knowing the Scriptures, there are no Gentiles in the New Covenant."

You just received a Award for = The most unbiblical comment/post of the day!

@jeremiah1five says: "You do err not knowing the Scriptures, there are no Gentiles in the New Covenant."

You just received a Award for = The most unbiblical comment/post of the day!
Prove me wrong.
Show me in the Law, the Psalms and the Prophets God making covenant with Gentiles.
The same Scripture applies to you:

4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth
the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever.
Amen.
Rom. 9:4–5.

None of the above belong to Gentiles.
So, why do Gentile Christians act and say as though they are central to God's plan and a bag of chips when they are not.
A Jewish Messiah promised to the Jews from out of their people and came to Israel, taught Israel, died for Israel, resurrected for Israel, ascended to the Father for Israel, and will return a second time for Israel, will rule Gentiles with a rod of iron from Jerusalem, Israel, and what more can I say?
It's a Jewish Covenant and Jesus is a Jewish Messiah.
Israel is the apple of God's eye, He is betrothed to Israel, and the Great Congregation of Israel is His Church. Gentiles should stop trying to steal their way into Israel's Covenant and just be grateful they are saved. And He saves them without a covenant.
At the Marriage Supper Israel is there through Covenant.
Gentiles are there by invitation.

Prove me wrong.
Show me in the Law, the Psalms and the Prophets God making covenant with Gentiles.
The same Scripture applies to you:

4 Who are Israelites;
to whom pertaineth
the adoption
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh
Christ came,
who is over all, God blessed for ever.
Amen.
Rom. 9:4–5.

None of the above belong to Gentiles.
So, why do Gentile Christians act and say as though they are central to God's plan and a bag of chips when they are not.
A Jewish Messiah promised to the Jews from out of their people and came to Israel, taught Israel, died for Israel, resurrected for Israel, ascended to the Father for Israel, and will return a second time for Israel, will rule Gentiles with a rod of iron from Jerusalem, Israel, and what more can I say?
It's a Jewish Covenant and Jesus is a Jewish Messiah.
Israel is the apple of God's eye, He is betrothed to Israel, and the Great Congregation of Israel is His Church. Gentiles should stop trying to steal their way into Israel's Covenant and just be grateful they are saved. And He saves them without a covenant.
At the Marriage Supper Israel is there through Covenant.
Gentiles are there by invitation.

It has been shown to many times on here by faithful witnesses to the Holy Scriptures.

Back
Top Bottom