Even in John 1, Jesus is not God

(smile)..... Oh MY..... :ninja:

101G.

but the Lord God almighty can. Listen and Learn. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

while talking to Nicodemus on earth in FLESH and Blood as the Son, he Jesus the same One person was in Heaven, Spirit as the Father..... Oh my that Just destroyed your trinity which is Modalism in reverse..... (Smile) :cry: Oop's

101G.
"Book smart?" ,,, What an oxymoron.

1698955861190-jpeg.390

Must be A.I.

GINOLJC, to all.
if true post the scripture that effect.

101G

The real question I and some others have?
Why don't you already understand that a woman is not to teach with authority over a man?

And, you think you can teach us good things when you have not understood even that much of what is basic?

I sense you want to hit us with some spin theology concerning woman pastors ....

So?

Why open your door, when the one knocking on the other side looks like this?

101G

Something is not right.....

The real question I and some others have?
Why don't you already understand that a woman is not to teach with authority over a man?

And, you think you can teach us good things when you have not understood even that much of what is basic?

I sense you want to hit us with some spin theology concerning woman pastors ....

So?

Why open your door, when the one knocking on the other side looks like this?

101G

Something is not right.....
(smile), LOL, LOL, LOL, yes, something is not Right, ............ you and any others who think like U. Let's get to the heart of the Matter and LEARN.

101G suspect 2 verses that you're IGNORANT of

#1. 1 Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." Your FIRST mistake is u did not consult the Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus, for GUDIANCE. for he will GUIDE us in all TRUTH.
second mistake. here in 1 Timothy 2:12 u didn't use definitions in context. for "Woman" in the verse here is a "WIFE", let's Look at the definition. it is the Greek term,
G1135 γυνή gune (ǰ ï-nee') n.
1. a woman.
2. (specially) a wife.
[probably from the base of G1096]
KJV: wife, woman
Root(s): G1096

why did 101G chose definition #2? because of CONTEXT. what do 101G means. for verse 15... just 4 verses later reveal why.
1 Timothy 2:15 "Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety." BINGO... there is our answer.

GeneZ, what kind of "Woman" ... legally, supposed to be bearing children? answer, a MARRIED ONE. so, this setting, is a HOME setting in which the HUSBAND is supposed to teach his ... "OWN" wife the things of God....... at HOME first. church etiquette 101.
understand the term "Man" in the above verse is "HUSBAND". it is the Greek word,
G435 ἀνήρ aner (a-neer') n.
1. (properly) a man, an individual male.
2. (maritally) a husband.
3. (family, plural) menfolk, the men of a family.
[a primary word]
KJV: fellow, husband, man, sir

for a "MAN" that is MARRIED is a HUSBAND,
now, knowing that, this reveals 1 Corinthians 14:34, which is a CHURCH SETTING, concerning Husbands and Wives at church. LISTEN and LEARN. "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law."

The apostle was not even talking to any woman and "EVERY" kind of woman, but to the married one's via their husbands.
here the term again, Women are Wives, just as in 1 Timothy, how do 101G know this? once again CONTEXT the very next verse 1 Corinthians 14:35 "And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women/wife to speak in the church." BINGO, the only woman with a HUSBAND is a "WIFE" again,
Woman: G1135 γυνή gune (ǰ ï-nee') n.
1. a woman.
2. (specially) a wife.

now if the apostle was addressing every 'Woman" in the Church he would have used the Greek TERM,
G2338 θήλυς thelus (thee'-lïs) adj.
female.
[from thele (the nipple)]
KJV: female, woman

here, this would have included all "WOMEN", married or not. see how context is so important?

only "Wives" has HUSBANDS. see this tie directly into 1 Timothy 2:12, GET TAUGHT AT HOME FIRST BEFORE YOU COME TO CHURCH AS HUSBAND AND WIFE AND DON'T LOOK LIKE FOOLS. for the wife get up and speaks one thing, after her husband have just said something different on the same subject. that's division in A. the Home, and B. Confusion in the church, which God is not the AUTHOR of. a HUSBAND and WIFE should be on ONE ACCORD. say the same thing at HOME then they will say the same thing at Church.

how so easy the scriptures REVEAL the "TRUTH. if one just follow the lead of the Holy Spirit. when one is taught by the Lord Jesus himself, that person is taught perfectly...... Ouch! (y) let God teach you, ..... ok.

see how easy this was? so, try following the Holy Spirit from now on.

101G.

Last edited:
(smile), LOL, LOL, LOL, yes, something is not Right, ............ you and any others who think like U. Let's get to the heart of the Matter and LEARN.

101G suspect 2 verses that you're IGNORANT of

#1. 1 Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." Your FIRST mistake is u did not consult the Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus, for GUDIANCE. for he will GUIDE us in all TRUTH.
second mistake. here in 1 Timothy 2:12 u didn't use definitions in context. for "Woman" in the verse here is a "WIFE", let's Look at the definition. it is the Greek term,
G1135 γυνή gune (ǰ ï-nee') n.
1. a woman.
2. (specially) a wife.

why did 101G chose definition #2? because of CONTEXT. what do 101G means. for verse 15... just 4 verses later reveal why.
1 Timothy 2:15 "Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety." BINGO... there is our answer.

GeneZ, what kind of "Woman" ... legally, supposed to be bearing children? answer, a MARRIED ONE. so, this setting, is a HOME setting in which the HUSBAND is supposed to teach his ... "OWN" wife the things of God....... at HOME first. church etiquette 101.
understand the term "Man" in the above verse is "HUSBAND". it is the Greek word,
G435 ἀνήρ aner (a-neer') n.
1. (properly) a man, an individual male.
2. (maritally) a husband.
3. (family, plural) menfolk, the men of a family.
[a primary word]
KJV: fellow, husband, man, sir

for a "MAN" that is MARRIED is a HUSBAND,
now, knowing that, this reveals 1 Corinthians 14:34, which is a CHURCH SETTING, concerning Husbands and Wives at church. LISTEN and LEARN. "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law."

The apostle was not even talking to any woman and "EVERY" kind of woman, but to the married one's via their husbands.
here the term again, Women are Wives, just as in 1 Timothy, how do 101G know this? once again CONTEXT the very next verse 1 Corinthians 14:35 "And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women/wife to speak in the church." BINGO, the only woman with a HUSBAND is a "WIFE" again,
Woman: G1135 γυνή gune (ǰ ï-nee') n.
1. a woman.
2. (specially) a wife.

now if the apostle was addressing every 'Woman" in the Church he would have used the Greek TERM,
G2338 θήλυς thelus (thee'-lïs) adj.
female.
[from thele (the nipple)]
KJV: female, woman

here, this would have included all "WOMEN", married or not. see how context is so important?

only "Wives" has HUSBANDS. see this tie directly into 1 Timothy 2:12, GET TAUGHT AT HOME FIRST BEFORE YOU COME TO CHURCH AS HUSBAND AND WIFE AND DON'T LOOK LIKE FOOLS. for the wife get up and speaks one thing, after her husband have just said something different on the same subject. that's division in A. the Home, and B. Confusion in the church, which God is not the AUTHOR of. a HUSBAND and WIFE should be on ONE ACCORD. say the same thing at HOME then they will say the same thing at Church.

how so easy the scriptures REVEAL the "TRUTH. if one just follow the lead of the Holy Spirit. when one is taught by the Lord Jesus himself, that person is taught perfectly...... Ouch! (y) let God teach you, ..... ok.

see how easy this was? so, try following the Holy Spirit from now on.

101G.

So...I see.. Now you think you are my wife.

(I knew it) spin... spin.... and more spin.

"Pastor-teachers" appears in masculine gender.

And, after all that you do?

It still remains sin.

You never win.

You can only win on a human level... soul power.

1699048987254.png May the peace of God be with that?

So...I see.. Now you think you are my wife.

(I knew it) spin... spin.... and more spin.

"Pastor-teachers" appears in masculine gender.

And, after all that you do?

It still remains sin.

You never win.

You can only win on a human level... soul power.

View attachment 395 May the peace of God be with that?
personal opinion? are we to take this as you cannot reprove by scripture, or by definition, orin CONTEXT of the scriptures? thought so.

101G.

personal opinion? are we to take this as you cannot reprove by scripture, or by definition, orin CONTEXT of the scriptures? thought so.

101G.
Prove?

You proved nothing.
What is for me to prove then?

As a woman you should not be teaching with authority over men here.

Pastor-teachers is masculine gender.

Prove?

You proved nothing.
What is for me to prove then?

As a woman you should not be teaching with authority over men here.

Pastor-teachers is masculine gender.
so is our hands feminine? yes and it make no matter if the Person is Male or Female. listen and Learn. Leviticus 8:14 "And he brought the bullock for the sin offering: and Aaron and his sons laid their hands upon the head of the bullock for the sin offering."
now the term "Hands",
H3027 יָד yad (yawd) n-f. .. see that "f" here, it means feminine
1. a hand (the open one (indicating power, means, direction, etc.), in distinction from H3709, the closed one).
2. used (as noun, adverb, etc.) in a great variety of applications, both literally and figuratively, both proximate and remote (as follows).
[a primitive word]

now is Aaron and his Sons Males or Females?

How IGNORANT of U GeneZ. hands here be it on a MALE or FEMALE has nothing to do with GENDER... no, let 101G say it again. just because a word is Lable feminine, it do not nessary indicate GENDER.... but it can indicate "FUNCTION". meaning as here with the Hands they CARRY, as the FUNCTION of a Woman .... she carries. as in carrying a child. did not your school of theology tell you this?

we hope you don't make future blunders like this.

101G.

p.s. if you want to discuss WOMEN in Ministry, please start a topic..... (smile)

so is our hands feminine? yes and it make no matter if the Person is Male or Female. listen and Learn. Leviticus 8:14 "And he brought the bullock for the sin offering: and Aaron and his sons laid their hands upon the head of the bullock for the sin offering."
now the term "Hands",
H3027 יָד yad (yawd) n-f. .. see that "f" here, it means feminine
1. a hand (the open one (indicating power, means, direction, etc.), in distinction from H3709, the closed one).
2. used (as noun, adverb, etc.) in a great variety of applications, both literally and figuratively, both proximate and remote (as follows).
[a primitive word]

now is Aaron and his Sons Males or Females?

How IGNORANT of U GeneZ. hands here be it on a MALE or FEMALE has nothing to do with GENDER... no, let 101G say it again. just because a word is Lable feminine, it do not nessary indicate GENDER.... but it can indicate "FUNCTION". meaning as here with the Hands they CARRY, as the FUNCTION of a Woman .... she carries. as in carrying a child. did not your school of theology tell you this?

we hope you don't make future blunders like this.

101G.

p.s. if you want to discuss WOMEN in Ministry, please start a topic..... (smile)
Yup... you are a woman.

Can tell by how you must keep defending your false concept that women should be teachers of men with authority.

Yup... you are a woman.

Can tell by how you must keep defending your false concept that women should be teachers of men with authority.
another personal opinion. can you produce just one scripture to tryto reprove 101G? so cannot ... thought so. until you can produce a scripture..... see ya...... LOL, LOL, LOL, :eek: YIKES!.

101G

To all,
from reading some of the answers given here, 101G cannot believe how much LACK of KNOWLEDGE exist among so-called Christians. it seems like basic bible study don't exist for some of U. 101G cannot believe many are not even first graders in the basic understanding of God's Holy Word. yes, many are following, but it's not the Lord JESUS who they are following. the scriptures are true. Matthew 15:7 "Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying," Matthew 15:8 "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me." Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." WAS THIS NOT FORETOLD? Isaiah 29:13 "Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:" Isaiah 29:14 "Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid."

AMEN,

101G.

To all,
from reading some of the answers given here, 101G cannot believe how much LACK of KNOWLEDGE exist among so-called Christians. it seems like basic bible study don't exist for some of U. 101G cannot believe many are not even first graders in the basic understanding of God's Holy Word. yes, many are following, but it's not the Lord JESUS who they are following. the scriptures are true. Matthew 15:7 "Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying," Matthew 15:8 "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me." Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." WAS THIS NOT FORETOLD? Isaiah 29:13 "Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:" Isaiah 29:14 "Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid."

AMEN,

101G.
M'am/Sir?..... If I played you one lesson by my pastor who taught exegetically you would soon find out who is the amateur here.

M'am/Sir?..... If I played you one lesson by my pastor who taught exegetically you would soon find out who is the amateur here.
GINOLJC, to all.
this is why only a few will be saved. for the ROAD to destruction is broad and wide, and many like you are on it. but the stright and Narrow only a few are on it. Good day... (smile)... :ninja:YIKES!.

101G.

Yup... you are a woman.

101G Hair Tonic? .... LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh dear.
can't follow instruction? what did it say? "Keep out of the reach of Children". Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat." Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe." Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

so, follow the instructions there and here with the scriptures, until the time you grow up .... (whenever that happens), keep the word of God out of your reach....... (smile)....... :ninja:

101G.

GINOLJC, to all
This so-called teacher is without understanding and KNOWLEDGE. He gave his first reason why the Lord Jesus is not God, and failed. starting at tape time 113 to152. his reason was that the term “WITH” indicate something else, beside God. When in fact John 1:1c it says the Word was God. He failed right there again. For “with” concerning the Word is God just as John 1:1c states. He could not understand how someone can be with …. and yet at the same time is. the bible teaches us this as a TRUTH concerning GOD as the First and the Last. This is why some….. NOT ALL in the body of Christ are in Division. Because of IGNORANT teaching as this.

this is what the church at the beginning happen to it, and the same thing now, but the Word of God is true, Matthew 16:18 "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." this last part of this verse is WHAT 101G LOVES, God cannot LIE, "and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

101G.

Back
Top Bottom