Do you know the real Jesus?

I think we're blessed to have the Internet to be able to talk about these things safely with them. I told someone I was a Christian once in a conversation. That's it. He got quiet and I didn't think anything of it. Not long after that, out of the blue, he tried to round-house kick my across the face. He was close, too, but he missed. That's probably an extreme example, but yes there is a long history of Christian persecution by "the church" and it takes more forms than overt violence. It can come in words as well.
Prior to ww2 the clergy's of Christendom told their flocks to tar and feather the true followers--and they did.

Having not read all the post. but 101G do not agree with the Name of God as Jehovah... Father or Not. here's why. Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"
here clearly someone sent ... "HIS" angel to John correct. well the angel tells us who sent him. scripture, the angel speaking to John tell him and us ... who sent him. Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

so clearly the "Lord God" of the holy prophets who sent the angel to John is the Lord Jesus correct?" yes or no.

101G
You missed the point-Rev 1:1--2 beings there-the giver is God( there is only one God) the receiver is not God.

You missed the point-Rev 1:1--2 beings there-the giver is God( there is only one God) the receiver is not God.
no, U missed the boat. 1 being there, so who sent his angel to John? answer.... the "Lord God".... OF THE holy prophets. which is the "Lord" Jesus.
agree?

101G

Prior to ww2 the clergy's of Christendom told their flocks to tar and feather the true followers--and they did.
no, U missed the boat. 1 being there, so who sent his angel to John? answer.... the "Lord God".... OF THE holy prophets. which is the "Lord" Jesus.
agree?

101G
Still looks like two

Revelation 3:21 (KJV 1900) — 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 22:1 (KJV 1900) — 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Revelation 22:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Still looks like two

Revelation 3:21 (KJV 1900) — 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 22:1 (KJV 1900) — 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Revelation 22:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
LOOKS LIKE? we walk by faith and not by sight. ...... quite looking .. KNOW.

when will they ever learn.

101G.

Still looks like two

Rev 3:21 is to the little flock-they will sit on thrones=144,000

God is YHWH(Jehovah)--Jesus is his son, thus you are in error.
if what you say is true, then answer 101G question. "Was it not the Lord Jesus who is the Lord God of the ... holy Prophets.... (smile)... who sent his angel to John with this Revelation. READ Revelation 22:6 again before you answer..... thanking you in advance...

101G.

if what you say is true, then answer 101G question. "Was it not the Lord Jesus who is the Lord God of the ... holy Prophets.... (smile)... who sent his angel to John with this Revelation. READ Revelation 22:6 again before you answer..... thanking you in advance...

101G.
I don't need to reread.---- Isaiah 44:6--I am YHWH(Jehovah) besides me( me is a single being speaking)( not we) there is no other God.)) God inspired those words, thus any religion teaching more than that single being God is actually calling God a liar.

I don't need to reread.---- Isaiah 44:6--I am YHWH(Jehovah) besides me( me is a single being speaking)( not we) there is no other God.)) God inspired those words, thus any religion teaching more than that single being God is actually calling God a liar.
ok, let the bible tell us who the Lord God of the Holy Prophets that sent his angel. Listen, verse 6 first. Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

now the answer as to who is the Lord God. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

BINGO, many false religions have the Lord God of the Holy Prophets as YHWH, the Father, ... (smile)..... TRUE, because the Lord Jesus is that God who is YHWH.... even the JW ... in their NWT of the bible has place the Name Jehovah instead of Lord God. they had to be drunk at the wheel to do that... just 10 verses later, they Have, "I Jesus sent my angel". and some say, "it's God's Son... Oh how Ignorant can some be..... it's Just unbelievable.

101G

Glad you don't need to read. for the Lord Jesus is the God of the holy prophets, who is the FATHER..... :eek: YIKES!

101G.

ok, let the bible tell us who the Lord God of the Holy Prophets that sent his angel. Listen, verse 6 first. Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

now the answer as to who is the Lord God. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

BINGO, many false religions have the Lord God of the Holy Prophets as YHWH, the Father, ... (smile)..... TRUE, because the Lord Jesus is that God who is YHWH.... even the JW ... in their NWT of the bible has place the Name Jehovah instead of Lord God. they had to be drunk at the wheel to do that... just 10 verses later, they Have, "I Jesus sent my angel". and some say, "it's God's Son... Oh how Ignorant can some be..... it's Just unbelievable.

101G
The true God does things through Jesus. Everything originates from the Fathers will.

Rev 3:21 is to the little flock-they will sit on thrones=144,000
Wrong topic

Right topic - which two are named to sit on the throne

NOT a biological Son... understand what Son mean. now please look it up.

101G.
Psalm 2:7 "this day have I begotten thee."

It's a Biblically viable doctrine that there was a day in which the Son became the Son. He was begotten, not eternal. Of course not in the biological sense, but in the spiritual sense. It is quite plain in Psalm 2:7 and Acts 13:33.

Acts 13 (KJV)
33God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Psalm 2:7 "this day have I begotten thee."

It's a Biblically viable doctrine that there was a day in which the Son became the Son. He was begotten, not eternal. Of course not in the biological sense, but in the spiritual sense. It is quite plain in Psalm 2:7 and Acts 13:33.

Acts 13 (KJV)
33God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
It is biblically undeniable Christ/the Word is uncreated

John 1:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

As all things were created by him and without him nothing was made

Jesus said it clear. One must know the Father= the one who sent Jesus as THE ONLY TRUE GOD and know Jesus to get eternal life=100% fact. Its how satan has all trinitarians beat.
nope Jesus said a person must know both the Father and Son to have eternal life- They are equals which was Jesus entire point in the passage and then declares before Creation He was together with the Father sharing the exact same Glory with Him.

Yet God/ YHWH declares He will not ever share His glory with anyone or anything.

Nest FALLACY !

hope this helps !!!

Back
Top Bottom