Do you know the real Jesus?

Psalm 2:7 "this day have I begotten thee."
ok tell us how God did it.......he came down and LAID with Mary in the bed or something? 101G hope you're not that Ignorant. and now with the next part of your post you try to cover it up?
Psalm 2:7 "this day have I begotten thee."

It's a Biblically viable doctrine that there was a day in which the Son became the Son. He was begotten, not eternal. Of course not in the biological sense, but in the spiritual sense. It is quite plain in Psalm 2:7 and Acts 13:33.

Acts 13 (KJV)
33God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
LOL, LOL, LOL, you have no clue how or what "begotten" is or mean in the spiritual arena. listen and LEARN. scripture, 1 Corinthians 4:15 "For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel." he renewed their minds, so they, by God, can be re-born of the Spirit... regenerated to a NEW LIFE.

now begotten is also us as said to "cause". scripture, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:"

here, the "CAUSE" for him coming into the word as a man, he needed a body. "but a body hast thou prepared me". to be a sacrifice.

101G.

It is biblically undeniable Christ/the Word is uncreated

John 1:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

As all things were created by him and without him nothing was made
ERROR, Christ CREATED NOTHING, but the Lord JESUS created all things...... know the difference. and FYI, the Spirit of Christ is the Father who is the HOLY Spirit. .... please KNOW the Bible.

101G.

Jesus said it clear. One must know the Father= the one who sent Jesus as THE ONLY TRUE GOD and know Jesus to get eternal life=100% fact. Its how satan has all trinitarians beat.
Um seeing as you do not know Jesus that would leave you out in the cold

Tell me how do you honor God?

Still looks like two

Revelation 3:21 (KJV 1900) — 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 22:1 (KJV 1900) — 1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Revelation 22:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
we know the Father is never called the Lamb.

just more eisegesis from the modalist camp.

major ERROS ...........

ok tell us how God did it.......he came down and LAID with Mary in the bed or something? 101G hope you're not that Ignorant. and now with the next part of your post you try to cover it up?

LOL, LOL, LOL, you have no clue how or what "begotten" is or mean in the spiritual arena. listen and LEARN. scripture, 1 Corinthians 4:15 "For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel." he renewed their minds, so they, by God, can be re-born of the Spirit... regenerated to a NEW LIFE.

now begotten is also us as said to "cause". scripture, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:"

here, the "CAUSE" for him coming into the word as a man, he needed a body. "but a body hast thou prepared me". to be a sacrifice.

101G.
Different category. Jesus became the begotten son of God through resurrection according to Acts 13:33. Paul was referring to being a father figure, not referring to actually having begotten them by giving them a fully-resurrected soul and spirit.

Different category. Jesus became the begotten son of God through resurrection according to Acts 13:33. Paul was referring to being a father figure, not referring to actually having begotten them by giving them a fully-resurrected soul and spirit.
First thanks for the reply, second, ERROR, was he not a son before resurrection? Luke 1:31 "And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS." Luke 1:32 "He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:" so he had the title "Son" before the resurrection. try again.

NOW, what do Son means here in Context? will be looking for your answer.

101G.

It is biblically undeniable Christ/the Word is uncreated

John 1:3 (KJV 1900) — 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

As all things were created by him and without him nothing was made
According to Scripture the Word isn't a person. 1 John 1:1-3 refers to the Word of life as eternal life and says it's an it that manifested in Jesus. Jesus explained or revealed it to his disciples. 1 John 1:1-2 decodes John 1. The Word in John 1 is a thing, a god or something godly, according to the Greek, Scripture, about 10 Greek experts I have found so far, and numerous commentators.

First thanks for the reply, second, ERROR, was he not a son before resurrection? Luke 1:31 "And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS." Luke 1:32 "He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:" so he had the title "Son" before the resurrection. try again.

NOW, what do Son means here in Context? will be looking for your answer.

101G.
Let's begin with scripture first rather than theology first. This is the "ERROR" [sic] that most people make. Yes, Jesus was called the son of God before his resurrection because he was begotten by God. At his resurrection he was born yet again and thus was the son of God once more because he had completely died, body, soul, spirit, and all.

So was Jesus the son before his birth?

According to Scripture the Word isn't a person. 1 John 1:1-3 refers to the Word of life as eternal life and says it's an it that manifested in Jesus. Jesus explained or revealed it to his disciples. 1 John 1:1-2 decodes John 1. The Word in John 1 is a thing, a god or something godly, according to the Greek, Scripture, about 10 Greek experts I have found so far, and numerous commentators.
Sorry you are in error

A god is a personal being

A godly being is a personal thing

theos does not mean godly

hello

you use arguments that refute your view

scripture refutes your claims as well naturally

John 17:5 (KJV 1900) — 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Philippians 2:5–8 (KJV 1900) — 5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

You never could explain how an impersonal thing could have a mind, or consider, make himself of no reputation

John 3:13 (KJV 1900) — 13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

John 6:38 (KJV 1900) — 38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

John 6:51 (KJV 1900) — 51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6:46 (KJV 1900) — 46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

An impersonal thing does not see

or testify

Hebrews 1:8–12 (KJV 1900) — 8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: 11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; 12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

1 John 1:1-2 decodes John 1. The Word in John 1 is a thing, a god or something godly, according to the Greek, Scripture, about 10 Greek experts I have found so far, and numerous commentators.
ERROR, the Word that was "WITH" God is God and NOT "a god". and here's why, scripture, Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

well the Word was "WITH" God who is God, so the "god" idea is a false conception.

101G.

ERROR, the Word that was "WITH" God is God and NOT "a god". and here's why, scripture, Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

well the Word was "WITH" God who is God, so the "god" idea is a false conception.

101G.
Its Bizarre he is all over the place, a thing, a god or something godly

anything but acknowledge Christ's deity

According to Heb 1:3 Jesus is

Hebrews 1:3 (LEB) — 3 who is the radiance of his glory and the representation of his essence, sustaining all things by the word of power. When he had made purification for sins through him, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Yet scripture tells us none are like Johovah

Psalm 89:5–6 (UASV) — 5 Let the heavens praise your wonders, O Jehovah, your faithfulness in the assembly of the holy ones! 6 For who in the skies can be compared to Jehovah? Who among the sons of God is like Jehovah,

Jesus cannot simply be a god, a lesser being for he is the exact representation of his essense

He must be Jehovah

The unitarians simply ignore the biblical context.

Last edited:

101G.
How so? I have yet to see someone actually explain this, but rather they have just denied it and all of the examples around the Bible where the God and another god in the same context are not conflated with one another. A large number of Greek experts agree with this as well. I quoted a bunch of sources in a different thread. The debate was already had.

How so? I have yet to see someone actually explain this, but rather they have just denied it and all of the examples around the Bible where the God and another god in the same context are not conflated with one another. A large number of Greek experts agree with this as well. I quoted a bunch of sources in a different thread. The debate was already had.
it must have been had in IGNORANCE. How so? listen again. scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." ............. the First "WITH" the Last? ..... two persons? no, why not? answer, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, the First is "ALSO" the Last. the SAME one person.

101G.

Last edited:
None of the sources actually agreed with your position, the word was an impersonal thing

None translated Theos as Godly

You have this strange imagination which sees agreement where none exists

Back
Top Bottom