Do We Believe in "Three Gods" as the Rabbis Claim?!

"by...next"?

Terrible.
LOL, when one believes a false doctrine, especially when the Lord Jesus say "he", ONE PERSOB, made man male and female in the beginning. and people do not understand what he, God, means when he said Let "US", and "OUR" .... which is he himself to come in flesh, as the ECHAD of "Last". when people cannot understand that, then they are in a false belief.

101G.

the Lord Jesus say "he", ONE PERSOB,

That can be your jesus, but my Jesus is a Person.

Thanks for making this easy for me. Instead of your pathetic LOL which you so often write, it would be better for you to learn how to spell correctly!

Last edited:
explain please?

101G.
This current reality, is based upon a will, a consciousness... which Spoke it. And that was not God. Just as the acts of those around you reflect their kind of thinking...and desires and that is not always perfect.

Consider the features of this world - that will that created it - based on causality as proposed by the Greeks... Its type of nature is based on forces. The term cause-effect in relation to those forces says nothing of love... only force. Things of the nature here are produced with no concept of love but mechanically...

Nothing of this nature here (except for God's Souls) has God's signature... for it is a type of nature that is based on death (=Entropy). The nature the Greeks described as substance is Force, the nature of living things on this current earth and in this type of world (=cosmos). Greek philosophy and forward into this current science is all about this latter type of Will... and it is not loving. The snow does not care if it falls on someone and kills them in an avalanche.

God's Original reality, His paradise that became desolated because of Adam, was not based on Force but on Love... It has an entirely different physicality and the result of His speaking reality into being was very different than this current reality=our prison.

That concept that there is only one will (the One characterized as primary substance) is flawed... how? because this current reality was able to produce things when the fall happened only because the satanic realm made eden fall and Vampired upon us, God's souls, as its prisoners. That realm on its own, without stealing, could never create anything...but now they had adam, working for them... listening to them and not to God. That One is not God.

God's type of nature, which will be restored and where the sons will rule with Christ, has none of the negative features of this fallen one made after the fall. Every bit of His nature has His signature... There is no death... no sickness... and imagine a reality like that where nothing dies and which is not on automatic blindly producing copies as happens here.

The greeks tried to make God fit their physics, this fallen physics, and they arrived at because that is the the concept of a god, as one god, works within their flawed reality... they did not understand God.

All the sons will soon share in His nature again, and be restored to His Eden paradise, and will rule with Christ. Yes, I barely answered your question but it is too big of a topic for just a quick reply.

Last edited:
no problem. Diversity is nothing but the ECHAD as Ordinal First and Ordinal Last. this word "Diversity" is just another word for " Offspring", (G1085 γένος) or "ANOTHER, (G243 Allos). let's see it in Scripture. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

OFFSPRING: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

see, offspring by the KJV can be translated "diversity". and this same word OFFSPRING which express KIN is Correct. because the Lord Jesus is our KINSman Redeemer, because he God came in Flesh to Redeem us.

now this is confirmed in the OT. supportive scripture, Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones." here, that Hebrew term "FELLOW" is
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

note definition #2. first, concretely, meaning in Flesh bone and blood. and second, kindred man. there it is KINSman, or Another. as the KJV can translate it.

now Another. question? the same in the ECHAD of Equal share, .... "Diversity" or separate and distinct, as the trinity theory states. well the bible support the ECHAD in EQUAL SHARE. for the term "ANOTHER" is G243 Allos which means, "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort". the numerical difference in the EQUAL SHARE is clearly expressed by the Bible... i.e. First and Last, Alpha and Omega, beginning and end or Root and Offspring. but it is better seen as Father, Son. this is the numerical difference. now the same sort, meaning the same PERSON. let the dictionary speak. one can find this information online at dictionary.com. here is the link to the term "Sort". https://www.dictionary.com/browse/Sort

noun, 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature: 2. character, quality, or nature. ..... HELLO.

so, from the OT and the NT this Diversity/Another, or the ECHAD of God in the Equal Share is clearly seen. and there are other scriptures, both OT and NT support this Diversity/the ECHAD of God in the Equal Share.

if you have any question, just ask.

all the above definitions are from the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.
only the term "Another"/G243 Allos is from the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words

now 101G have given you scripture and dictionary to back up what 101G has printed.

101G.
Sorry I asked. I need an explanation for your explanation. Actually, forget it. No offense meant, but I don't believe truth requires such a confused and complex mix of words to understand it.

The word offspring does not refer to anything of God.

It refers to animal souls apes monkeys demons etc.

offspring is a horrible word which does not apply to eden or to souls of God.

Note I did not say there is no sex. Sex and animal procreation and offspring are Not the same concepts.

God had no offspring.

That word does appear in esau's corrupt and ugly kjv but that's not God's scroll anyway.

Last edited:
well prove by scriptures that 101G is in ERROR.

see, 101G states correctly that the Lord Jesus is the Father, and the Son, who is the Comforter, the advocate, yes the TRUE and "ONLY" TRUE GOD, the Holy Spirit, who holds all the titles in an ECHAD of the EQUAL SHARE of his own-self. now if you cannot understand this, then prove 101G in ERROR by Scriptures, as 101G said.

101G.
only in a certain way is that true.

The son is His male attribute just as His Spirit is His female attribute. And both are IN Him and in that sense they are together, one. But each is a being.

These are the two witnesses.

The son represents, leads, all the soon to be restored sons of Him who fell.

well prove by scriptures that 101G is in ERROR.

see, 101G states correctly that the Lord Jesus is the Father, and the Son, who is the Comforter, the advocate, yes the TRUE and "ONLY" TRUE GOD, the Holy Spirit, who holds all the titles in an ECHAD of the EQUAL SHARE of his own-self. now if you cannot understand this, then prove 101G in ERROR by Scriptures, as 101G said.

101G.
His feminine spirit is His core of love.

Once again, I am not Oneness, even though I believe the 3 Persons in the Trinity are each other (I understand that this is not the classical understanding of the Trinity), and yet, at the same time, they are distinct from one another. The article you posted in #88 does what a lot of long drawn-out "examinations" do. It starts with an assumed conclusion and then searches from Genesis to Revelation (and from Jewish Rabbis to "Bible scholars") to prove that conclusion. The problem is the "examination" is NOT the word of God and the in-depth "analyses" also are just the words of men.
Instead of trusting the word of God as it is, man wants to trust his own thoughts and analyses about the word, and make those his final understanding of the word, which often times is the opposite of what the word simply says, as I believe happens here.

The article gives away one of it's main gripes with Oneness (again, a doctrine that I do not claim) i.e. the implication that "Jesus is His own Father". But those are not the words of scripture, those are the words of man's allegations against the doctrine. Maybe Oneness DOES believe that, I don't know - but I don't because the Bible never says that.

Last edited:
Once again, I am not Oneness, even though I believe the 3 Persons in the Trinity are each other, and yet, at the same time, they are distinct from one another. The article you posted in #88 does what a lot of long drawn-out "examinations" do. It starts with an assumed conclusion and then searches from Genesis to Revelation (and from Jewish Rabbis to "Bible scholars") to prove that conclusion. The problem is the "examination" is NOT the word of God and the in-depth "analyses" also are just the words of men.

The same can be said about you.

Instead of trusting the word of God as it is, man wants to trust his own thoughts and analyses about the word, and make those his final understanding of the word, which often times is the opposite of what the word simply says, as I believe happens here.

See above.

Last edited:
Do you believe the Father is God? I do.
Do you believe the Son is God? I do.
Do you believe the Holy Spirit is God? I do.

So if each of them is God, and there is only One God, then they MUST be each other. The Trinity idea that they are not each other is only half of the truth. The other half is they ARE each other. How plain and simple can it get? Understandable? No, but plain and simple. There is only One God, and He/they is/are Him. Isa. 9:6 tells us that Jesus is the Father. John 1:1, 14 tells us that Jesus is the Father. John 5:18 tells us Jesus is the Father. Philippians 2:6 tells us that Jesus is the Father. Titus 2:13 tells us that Jesus is the Father. John 20:28 tells us that Jesus is the Father. John 14:9 tells us that Jesus is the Father. Hebrews 1:8 tells us that Jesus is the Father. Rev. 5:11-14 tells us that Jesus is the Father

Whenever the scripture says that either Jesus is God or He is equal to God, it obviously shows us that He is the Father and He is the Holy Spirit, because we know that the Father is God, and so is the Holy Spirit. The only One who could be equal with God, is Himself God. Heb. 1:8

Now in 2 Corinthians 3:17 - "Now the Lord is the Spirit, ...", we know that "Lord" can refer to either the Father or the Son. So, from this verse, we see that the Father is the Holy Spirit and that Jesus, the Son, is the Holy Spirit.

The simple conclusion from the Word is: They are distinct from each other and yet they are each other. We can't comprehend it, but that's what the Word tells us.

Last edited:
Do you believe the Father is God? I do.
Do you believe the Son is God? I do.
Do you believe the Holy Spirit is God? I do.

So if each of them is God, and there is only One God, then they MUST be each other.

They are not each other for plural pronouns are used in description of God.

Back
Top Bottom