Do We Believe in "Three Gods" as the Rabbis Claim?!

I do not believe the accusation that the article puts on the Oneness doctrine - i.e. "that Jesus is His own Father".
this is just what the Lord said via his apostle. the titles Father and Son are not biological in NATURE. that's nonsense. this is why the trinity doctrine is so deceptive. people are walking by their flesh. and this cannot please God.

1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God." 1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual." 1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

101G.

this is just what the Lord said via his apostle. the titles Father and Son are not biological in NATURE. that's nonsense. this is why the trinity doctrine is so deceptive. people are walking by their flesh. and this cannot please God.

1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God." 1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual." 1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

101G.
I like your signature. When are you going to start?

Back
Top Bottom