Do We Believe in "Three Gods" as the Rabbis Claim?!

In Revelation 4 and 5, all creation worships "Him who sits on the throne, and ... the Lamb", yet the Lamb Himself NEVER bows down to worship the ONE "who sits on the throne."

In Revelation 4 and 5, all creation worships "Him who sits on the throne, and ... the Lamb", yet the Lamb Himself NEVER bows down to worship the ONE "who sits on the throne."
100% correct. because he who sit is he who Stand. the answer is "Diversity".

101G.

Why is "not three" repeated?
I believe there is one God in three distinct Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. Yet, in another sense, the Father is the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the Son, and the Son is the Father.
So your suggestion that I'm Oneness doesn't fit. I'm not looking for a label, nor aware of any label that fits this.
So I accept the Trinity, except for the part that says that they are not each other.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I get what you mean by "Diversity".
no problem. Diversity is nothing but the ECHAD as Ordinal First and Ordinal Last. this word "Diversity" is just another word for " Offspring", (G1085 γένος) or "ANOTHER, (G243 Allos). let's see it in Scripture. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

OFFSPRING: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

see, offspring by the KJV can be translated "diversity". and this same word OFFSPRING which express KIN is Correct. because the Lord Jesus is our KINSman Redeemer, because he God came in Flesh to Redeem us.

now this is confirmed in the OT. supportive scripture, Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones." here, that Hebrew term "FELLOW" is
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

note definition #2. first, concretely, meaning in Flesh bone and blood. and second, kindred man. there it is KINSman, or Another. as the KJV can translate it.

now Another. question? the same in the ECHAD of Equal share, .... "Diversity" or separate and distinct, as the trinity theory states. well the bible support the ECHAD in EQUAL SHARE. for the term "ANOTHER" is G243 Allos which means, "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort". the numerical difference in the EQUAL SHARE is clearly expressed by the Bible... i.e. First and Last, Alpha and Omega, beginning and end or Root and Offspring. but it is better seen as Father, Son. this is the numerical difference. now the same sort, meaning the same PERSON. let the dictionary speak. one can find this information online at dictionary.com. here is the link to the term "Sort". https://www.dictionary.com/browse/Sort

noun, 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature: 2. character, quality, or nature. ..... HELLO.

so, from the OT and the NT this Diversity/Another, or the ECHAD of God in the Equal Share is clearly seen. and there are other scriptures, both OT and NT support this Diversity/the ECHAD of God in the Equal Share.

if you have any question, just ask.

all the above definitions are from the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.
only the term "Another"/G243 Allos is from the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words

now 101G have given you scripture and dictionary to back up what 101G has printed.

101G.

no problem. Diversity is nothing but the ECHAD as Ordinal First and Ordinal Last. this word "Diversity" is just another word for " Offspring", (G1085 γένος) or "ANOTHER, (G243 Allos). let's see it in Scripture. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

OFFSPRING: G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

see, offspring by the KJV can be translated "diversity". and this same word OFFSPRING which express KIN is Correct. because the Lord Jesus is our KINSman Redeemer, because he God came in Flesh to Redeem us.

now this is confirmed in the OT. supportive scripture, Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones." here, that Hebrew term "FELLOW" is
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

note definition #2. first, concretely, meaning in Flesh bone and blood. and second, kindred man. there it is KINSman, or Another. as the KJV can translate it.

now Another. question? the same in the ECHAD of Equal share, .... "Diversity" or separate and distinct, as the trinity theory states. well the bible support the ECHAD in EQUAL SHARE. for the term "ANOTHER" is G243 Allos which means, "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort". the numerical difference in the EQUAL SHARE is clearly expressed by the Bible... i.e. First and Last, Alpha and Omega, beginning and end or Root and Offspring. but it is better seen as Father, Son. this is the numerical difference. now the same sort, meaning the same PERSON. let the dictionary speak. one can find this information online at dictionary.com. here is the link to the term "Sort". https://www.dictionary.com/browse/Sort

noun, 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature: 2. character, quality, or nature. ..... HELLO.

so, from the OT and the NT this Diversity/Another, or the ECHAD of God in the Equal Share is clearly seen. and there are other scriptures, both OT and NT support this Diversity/the ECHAD of God in the Equal Share.

if you have any question, just ask.

all the above definitions are from the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments.
only the term "Another"/G243 Allos is from the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words

now 101G have given you scripture and dictionary to back up what 101G has printed.

101G.

What a mess.

Why is "not three" repeated?
One God not three Gods and not three persons of one God. Sorry if I didn't make it clear to understand.

I believe in one God who is manifested to man in three aspects of who he is bc of his love towards humanity.

When it was the Hebrews he chose to address, he was known as the "I am". He did many things among them but was not seen except by the words of their faith , the miracles, angels and the Laws given unto them.
Yet in time their rejection / backsliding became so great that He came in the flesh and dwelt among man as blood & bone to offer a final sacrifice for their rebellion & disobedience. They were looking for a Messiah to come politically to overthrown their bondage of another as he had in Egypt, not seeing it was their rebellion, rejection and yoke of traditions that he wanted to free them from to love him. Jesus, was that Messiah, who came in love to free them spiritually and they again rejected him as God.

God now has come in the Spirit to be among those whom will believe and receive the redemption offered. He convicts, draws, guides, helps, teaches ect one on one showing us how to receive from him in faith by the illumination and understanding of the word to free us spiritually from the bondage of sin, the world, ourselves, ect freeing us to walk holy in truth laying aside these bonds to attain eternal unity with him.

I have been taught three separate persons of one God yet I fail to find that accurate in the word. It is one God we serve. He is ,has been and will be all things man needs.

Not knowing all things I am willing to be taught truth if I am in error of my own beliefs.

One God not three Gods and not three persons of one God. Sorry if I didn't make it clear to understand.

I believe in one God who is manifested to man in three aspects of who he is bc of his love towards humanity.

Plural pronouns used in John 14:23 are not used for aspects but Persons.

@e v e

Father = a MAN in relation to his child or children.

Son= a BOY or MAN in relation to either or both of his parents.

John 10:30
30 I and my Father are ONE.

The Holy Spirit is also identified as an HE....
John 16:7-8
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when HE is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
That's a translation ... please check your hebrew on His spirit, most always feminine usage.

That greek has a neuter gender is irrelevant.

The satanic vatican mangled the trinity. Esau adopted Aristotle and plato's definitions to create their platonic pagan version - which many christian churches follow.

.... I will search and repost what I wrote on these forums about God's version.

Last edited:
This proves you aren't thinking correctly.
well prove by scriptures that 101G is in ERROR.

see, 101G states correctly that the Lord Jesus is the Father, and the Son, who is the Comforter, the advocate, yes the TRUE and "ONLY" TRUE GOD, the Holy Spirit, who holds all the titles in an ECHAD of the EQUAL SHARE of his own-self. now if you cannot understand this, then prove 101G in ERROR by Scriptures, as 101G said.

101G.

Back
Top Bottom